Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

anoying questions that people ask you about your bike

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2007, 05:14 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: anoying questions that people ask you about your bike

just thought of anothertwo that i get EVERYTIME i ride-

my tank camera mount--- whats that a handle......yeah so i can carry my 400lb bike around like a suitcase WTF i wouldnt mind if they just asked but then they ALWAYS throw in the is it a handle..[:@]

and my frame sliders-- are those highway bars like ona harley---nope those are my side thrusters for parallel parking!

Old 07-18-2007, 05:35 AM

I got to use a quote someone posted in here yesterday. I walked into a store with my jacket on and my helmet in hand and was asked by a store clerk: "so, do you ride a motorcycle". I said what I read in here: "Nope, a bicycle. Can't be too careful nowadays". The guy gave me a strange look and I laughed telling him I was joking. I wasn't trying to make him look like an ***, just trying to be humerous, but I think he took offense. Oh well.

Old 07-20-2007, 12:12 AM
Default RE: annoying questions that people ask you about your bike

Girls get different questions/reactions while out and about. I definitely get asked the "Do you have a bike?" when I'm wearing my jacket and holding my helmet. My favorite (and by favorite I mean I want to stab somebody's eyes out with a spork,) "Is that your bike?" Well let's see, I'm putting on my helmet while being asked this question, wearing a riding jacket and I'm the only one standing nearby...hmmm.A five year old asked me this the other day and I responded with,"Is that your bike?" He was sitting on a pink, little girls bike with training wheels HA HA HA. I know, there's something wrong with me, but I have to put those menfolk in their place early. I also find it funny when some random hooch waves/smiles/winks/whatever at me while riding/stopped at light/whatever...I'm pretty sure they had no intentions of hitting on a chick at that point. Another time, I switched lanes in front of someone on the highway to make an exit, (didn'treally cut them off, just squeezed in and took advantage of my smaller size,) and the guy yelled D*CK at me while stopped at the bottom of the off-ramp. I love riding!

Old 07-20-2007, 04:59 PM

is that a 600 is it fast

Old 07-20-2007, 08:06 PM
Default RE: anoying questions that people ask you about your bike@

Is that a 600?
Yeah
Shoulda got a faster bike?
Why is that?
Dude its like have a a 4 cyl or a v8!!!!1

Then I LMAO, start my bike and leave

Old 07-20-2007, 09:32 PM

I like the directions one! I always get that. Or does that thing have an exhaust!

Old 07-20-2007, 10:34 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: bindelsf2

just thought of anothertwo that i get EVERYTIME i ride-

my tank camera mount--- whats that a handle......yeah so i can carry my 400lb bike around like a suitcase WTF i wouldnt mind if they just asked but then they ALWAYS throw in the is it a handle..[:@]

and my frame sliders-- are those highway bars like ona harley---nope those are my side thrusters for parallel parking!
[sm=funnypostabove.gif] Really like the fram slider one. lmao!

Old 08-20-2007, 04:45 PM

I love this one from chicks, Oh my!! Isn't it dangerous?"

[sm=roll.gif]

Old 08-20-2007, 06:15 PM

i dont know about you guys..but the "how much did you pay for it??" gets annoying to me. Does it matter to you, its my money, i bought it. I understand on here people ask to get a good idea on what to spend...
dam..i havent even gotten my bike yet and im being asked how much i paid for it...its annoying allready. i cant wait til the other retarded questions start. i probably will just start ignoring people..unless they are hot chicks...

Old 08-20-2007, 06:23 PM

Just yesterday - my buddy and I pull up to a little store where there is a Harley guy. Buddy is on an R1. Harley guy says, "Are those bikes very fast?"

Quick Reply: anoying questions that people ask you about your bike