Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

anoying questions that people ask you about your bike

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2007, 08:12 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: anoying questions that people ask you about your bike

Yeah the oneI always get asked is "What size is that bike?" It says 600F4 right on the tail dumb ***.

Alot of people think my tires are bald as well and they have at least 50% left.

Old 02-10-2008, 08:33 PM

^^Bump again...

This isn't really motorcycle related but I'd figure I'd share since it really really bothers me.

I hate it when I go to a supercuts or a great clips or somewhere that i obviously need to get my haircut at. I walk in and the lady at the counter says "Hello what can we do for you today"?

WTF do you think you can do for me? Could the reason why i'm here be anymore obvious? [:@]

Old 02-10-2008, 10:01 PM

Yea I def got pulled over by the cops because he thought my tread was low.
ORIGINAL: N8 Dawg

people always tell me I need new tires....when they are brand new....
and I agree any time someone ask me how fast I have gone they usually respond with ive got 180 on my GSXR 600.. Kills me

Old 02-11-2008, 12:36 AM

a couple of weeks ago i was riding home from work and it was around 45 degrees or so
stopped in at a gas station and this older guy (maybe 50s) asks me if i'm cold and says i've got more ***** than him
he had a scruffy *** beard and tats all over his arms
then he goes into talking about riding a sportster across a mountain but i tuned that **** out

i generally don't mind the questions but what does **** me off is when people act like retards
as i was leaving the same gas station that night a white ford ranger pulls up behind me and as soon as the light turns green he starts honking his horn at me and revving his motor
even though i was turning and he wasn't
it sure does make it hard to concentrate on riding if somebody is being such a douche

Old 03-02-2008, 04:36 AM

I get questions like that every time. Have you done a mono on it? How come you haven't got a 1000rr? Y is one light working? My friend bike would smoke ur bike. I replie to them and say I would like to meet your friend and I will get my mate on his SE ZX14R and we will see who will smoke who?
I just ignore them idiots. People who ride bike know every model that is on the road. I must say there is a huge fasination about bikes and power. I love the attention I get when people ask question. It just informs them abit more about bikes. The stupid questions, I just ignore them.

Old 03-02-2008, 10:23 AM

ORIGINAL: FLYOU

^^Bump again...

This isn't really motorcycle related but I'd figure I'd share since it really really bothers me.

I hate it when I go to a supercuts or a great clips or somewhere that i obviously need to get my haircut at. I walk in and the lady at the counter says "Hello what can we do for you today"?

WTF do you think you can do for me? Could the reason why i'm here be anymore obvious? [:@]
In her defense she's probably guessing you want your eyebrows waxed to a thin line, highlights, and that you want to spend $100 for that "I just got out of bed look". Just messing

As for the comment "I got 180 on my gsxr600". I believe you mean "Gixxer 600". And they need to quit reading the spedo. My mom's minivan says 150mph. It doesn't mean it can do it (I tried).

Hayabusariders really annoy me more than the general public who really just don't know. For some reason they think the Hayabusa was God's creation and is the absolute best handling, best accelerating, best everything sportbike. Then they like to rub it in your face.

Old 03-02-2008, 11:20 AM

You have a bike? What kinda bike is it?

Its a BMX. Its a bicycle. I just like to be safe with a my jacket and helmet.

I say that to everyone now.

Old 03-02-2008, 11:23 AM
Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Ditto!

You have a bike? Wow, what kind of bike, you don't look like you ride a bike... lol

Old 03-02-2008, 11:12 PM

So many annoying questions.

Just to make the headlight question even worse is that it was asked at the DEALERSHIP bya SALESMAN! WTF? Have you ever looked at one of the bikes you've sold! Then while in trafficI was waiting to turn left in the turn lane,the guy in front of me gets out of his car (NO BULL S***) walks back to me andasks me if i knew my headlight was out (i wished he could have seen the look on my face) so i just flick the high beam at him. unFRICKENbelievable.

The many many times that some guy in a lowered, big exhaust, import w/ more neon than the strip has asked me if i want to race. Are you for real? Why don't you worry about getting out of the parking lot without ripping the bumper off your car? Not to mention that you will more than likely get your *** handed to you. Don't embarass yourself in front of that thing you call your girl.

Old 03-03-2008, 01:31 AM
Banned

Do you know why I pulled you over?

Do you know how fast you were going?

Can I see your license?

Quick Reply: anoying questions that people ask you about your bike