Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

anoying questions that people ask you about your bike

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2008, 05:09 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: anoying questions that people ask you about your bike

its not the "how fast does it go?" that bothers me so much as the "is it fast?" im like no...i bought the slowest one i could find u ignorant f***.

Old 03-03-2008, 06:25 PM

ok... i've read every page of this thread now... as i was on page 12 i get a knock on my door. it's one of my neighbors i hadn't met yet (moved recently) and he was over to inform me that my car's lights were still on. i said thank you and he goes to mentioning that he saw me riding a motorcycle and my mind instantly flashes through 12 pages of this. Then he goes into telling me about how he used to ride and all the bikes he's had. it wasn't as bad as i thought it was gonna be because he didn't try to one-up me at all, he just told me about this road in arkansas that he thought i might enjoy.

i had to tell this story since i was reading this thread when he knocked on my door. cool guy though.

Old 03-07-2008, 09:04 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: mappy

1. How fast does it go?
2. Can you do a wheelie on it?
3. It's a Honda right? (I have a Smokin Joe's edition and it screams Honda all over the bike)....I feel like answering...no, it's a Suzuki with Honda stickers!
Dude my friend had a honda 954 that he painted and put Suzuki GSXR stickers on jus to mess with people like #3, the thing is, they used to ask him what kind it was when it said honda all over it but would tell him NICE SUZUKI sfterward....lets jus say he got pretty bent...lol

Old 03-07-2008, 11:45 PM

i was told my headlight was out a couple of days ago by my friends dad
he's cool so i just told him
his son has a gixxer 750 so i didn't expect him to know about dual headlight bikes

Old 03-08-2008, 07:19 PM

ORIGINAL: AAnderson

HAHA- tkr, i get that question all the time about my 954rr. Why didnt you just get the 1000? SOO annoying. I just say "NINE FIVE FOUR R R" really loud and obnoxiously, then they understand. It just sounds sweet, and ive beaten plenty of 1000rr's with my 954, so I'm definately satisfied.
I had a buddy with a F4i who could straight up ride. Wheelies all the time, surfing, endos, and he'd peg the bike out without a 2nd thought and stomp just about anyone in the twisties because he was just a nutcase with great riding skills. I watched him race some guy on a GSXR1000 who was talking about all the mods he has done to the bike. He said he'd race him. So they did in an area a little longer than an 1/8th. He stomped the GSXR1000. He even challenged one guy to a top out run who rode a Hayabusa. APparently the guy was sucking himself off about the greatness of the Busa and my buddy called him out on it. The guy did do it but chickend outaround 140-150mph on GPS. I forgot what my buddy did but he had it in 6th with it hitting the revlimiter. I think around 165 or so but I'm sure you F4i guys would know.

The Headlight out I can understand.

The best way to get the annoying questions to go away is answer them YES or NO. You appear to be rude and they leave you alone.

Old 06-26-2008, 05:10 AM

ORIGINAL: Blue Fox

I just got another "Like, OMG your bike is so pretty. Can I like, have a ride?". -This coming from HUGE, drunk ***, bleach-blond skank smoking a cigarette with her drunk *** boyfriend. Then the boyfriend has the nerve to get in my face and go "the hell you will". TO ME!!!!!! WTF?? I didn't ask to go on a ride!

Anyway, I respond with "Uhhh, no.". Then HE goes "why not? Not good enough for ya?" getting in my face again. Puzzled, I respond "I can't, there's a 200 pound weight limit for rear seat passengers." I waited for a punch to be thrown or him to get in my face again. But he says NOTHING else. - He probably realized just then how huge his girl really was. What freaking idiots.
Wow, priceless story Fox....made my night

Old 06-26-2008, 08:15 AM

I haven't gotten a chance to read every post yet so if one of the other ladies have said this I apologize.

I've rode for years. This is my first Honda though. My all time favorite is that people still can't fathom the fact that girls ride....and have their own bikes! So.... mine is....

Who would let you ride their bike? Do you know what your doing? You really shouldn't ride that because your going to get hurt.

Thanks for the concern but its not 1940 where women can't do things that men can. Yes its my bike. Yes I have a job and make my own payments and it would be more dangerous for me riding with you in your car than me riding my bike. Thanks. =p

this double posted sorry

i guess triple posted =(

Old 06-26-2008, 08:38 AM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

ORIGINAL: fuze

"me or the bike ?"
LOL... I have had this ultimatum before. Damn, I am going to miss that girl.
Here are the question I get:
1. What size is that? 1 million CCs.
2. Are those pads in your jacket there in case you crash? Nope... use them to rest my cell on so that I can talk while riding.

Quick Reply: anoying questions that people ask you about your bike