Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

anoying questions that people ask you about your bike

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2009, 05:43 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by datru
Next time someone tells you your light is out, ask them to check the bulb for you while you turn it on.....
LOL!!!! btw. where do people get the "your tires are bald / you need new tires" idea from? I really don't understand..can't people see the tread? I don't get what the difference is besides different designs..unless I'm just a complete tire noob.

I had some girl ask me if my bike was for girls...because it's white. What? -_-

Last edited by Dominate.; 04-01-2009 at 06:23 AM.
Old 04-01-2009, 02:25 PM

I hate people asking me "Can you do a wheelie!" I mean I hear that at least twice a week from somebodies bad a@## kids.

Old 04-03-2009, 01:10 AM

Nobody has asked me an annoying question because i like talking about my bike.
But really, i haven't had anyone on the street aproach me about my bike.
I rode a dual sport for 5 years, and built my cbr last summer.
I get all kinds of good and bad questions/comments/concerns about my dirtbike.

Last edited by tripicana; 04-03-2009 at 01:14 AM.
Old 04-03-2009, 08:34 AM
December 2011 ROTM

WOW!! This is an old thread. Here is something that always makes me wonder about the intelligence of some people.

"Man! How fast does that thing go?" (Then they look at the speedometer.)
"185!! Wow!"

It makes me want to tell them that I am going to put a speedo that says 200mph on it next week so it should be much faster then.

Old 04-05-2009, 06:17 AM
November 2009 ROTM

You walk into work with all the gear on to the"You on the Bike today" statement...
Mobile phone txts from the misses"Did you ride to work.....?" "Yeah ,its pretty f**king hard to txt & ride"...... i txt back in reply..........

"Guys at work asking one another"Do you reckon he will let us ride it....." ? WTF?

Old 04-05-2009, 07:23 AM

Originally Posted by HAVOC
on my way to work this morning i was riding next to this car (not intentionally rather they were keeping pace with me) anyways so im up shifting without the clutch and im resting my hand on hip and @ the red light they said to me , " i never knew bikes were automatics!" ... i just laughed it off and rode away when the light turned green
Honda made them from '73-'79. (not calling you out, just sayin.)

Hondamatic

Old 04-05-2009, 11:04 AM

Originally Posted by Dominate.
LOL!!!! btw. where do people get the "your tires are bald / you need new tires" idea from? I really don't understand..can't people see the tread? I don't get what the difference is besides different designs..unless I'm just a complete tire noob.

I had some girl ask me if my bike was for girls...because it's white. What? -_-
Probably because most sport tires have no tread in the very center like cars do.

Old 04-05-2009, 06:03 PM

is that a 250?!!!

couple months ago i was walkin back to my f3 older bike of course and this guy pulls up to me on a 06 katana and says what up man im like what up and through our little meet and greet he keeps trying to tell me that my bike is a 250 he must have said it at least 5 time im like na man its a 600 grant it my bike doesnt have any of the 600 markings on it BUT still so he starts telling me how he would smoke me so i say whatever and peace out about 5 miles down the road this guys pulls up beside me at a redlight and revvving it up so the light turns green and he rips out as i just sit there and wait about 3 seconds later i fly past his *** the next redlight my response is... So you think its still a 250???

Quick Reply: anoying questions that people ask you about your bike