Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

anoying questions that people ask you about your bike

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2009, 09:09 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was on a car lot with my girly yesterday, she was lookin at a g6 gt. I get off and turn the bike off. Apparently a 600cc. engine with a two brother exhause is like catnip for sales men.

I walk around the building and come back to see like 6 dude like putting there greasy *** claws all over my bike. I'm like "Hey! wtf are you doing?" they all turn and look at me like I just told them to stop banging their wives. So I get to my bike and hop on it and they start jaw jackin.

Salesman: hey man that a 600? (I have to give him credit he guessed right the first time)
Me: yeah
Saleman: thats a suzuki right?
Me: it has two headlights
Salesman: oh so is it a gixxer?
Me: NO I dont do suzuki'
Salesman: so you been on that busa yet?
Me: are you serious?
Salesman: yeah man they are way faster than that
Me: probably

My gf is finally on, and they are still talking about somthing but I can't hear them because I turned the bike on and are revving it just loud eneough so that I don't have to hear them. I hate ignorance, none of them even owned a bike.

Old 04-05-2009, 09:17 PM

check out arrrg.com they have t shirts for the "your headlight is out". Thought about buying one.

Old 04-05-2009, 09:24 PM

This really hot girl was asking me how i wrecked at dinner with a bunch of friends so i tell the story and right as i get to the part where i laid it down and slid off she asks completely serious,"did u die"
after like 25 seconds of being dumbfounded i just said yes while the rest of the table erupted in laughter

Old 04-05-2009, 10:12 PM

haha, i love this thread.

keep them coming.

Old 04-06-2009, 12:07 PM

1) (while I'm wearing jacket, gloves, boots, jeans, and my helmet) Do you ride a motorcycle? No. I skateboard.

2) How big is it? (standing right next to it)

3) What is it? (again standing right next to it)

4) How fast is it? Faster than your pos eclipse,I promise.

5) Do you do wheelies on the highway? Why yes, in fact...I have gotten down on my knees and begged God to kill me--but he won't do it, so I'm taking matters into my own hands.

6) --My Favorite-- Is it loud? After I startled everyone in the front row of my gym (I work there) when I fired it up. Seriously, one of the guys told me a lady actually jumped and almost fell of her machine.

People are retarded. And they wonder why bikers don't have to patience to mosey along behind them on the highway at -5mph of the limit.

Last edited by xcrunr1647; 04-06-2009 at 12:08 PM. Reason: typos again lol
Old 04-06-2009, 06:00 PM

Ive got a couple of guys I have classes with who insist that they are going to ride my bike, and Im just say "Are you seirous?". Not a one of them has any expierence whatever on a motorcycle, but they keep trying to get me to come over so they can ride it.

One guy even made up a story of how he rode his cousins Yamaha R2 (The big brother of the R1 I guess?), and that he was an expierenced motorcyclist.

The things people say to ride our bikes, am I right?

Old 04-07-2009, 05:58 AM
June 2011 ROTM
Talking

Nice thread! I didnt read all 25 pages, but what I read was good lol.

@Voodochyl's post about the "new guy" at work cruising 300 miles around 145mph lol. I went 135 a few days ago, the fastest ive ever been on my bike and I thought my head was going to spin around backwards.

It cracks me up when a new guy comes in and think they're going to impress everyone with this unbelievable story. The last guy hired at my work apparently got flown to California to shack up with Milwaukee Brewers outfielder Geoff Jenkins Wife. Now the newest guy has a 600 hp neon. hahahaha

Old 04-07-2009, 01:18 PM

This isn't really an annoying question, but my experience from this weekend.

This kid, probaby 21-23 comes into the bar trying to look all tough. He is wearing a brand new motorcycle jacket. We ask him if he rode his bike here and he said no its just cold outside..wtf?? then his gf is like yeah he just got a new bike!!! and we asked what he had, he had this cocky persana about himself and said "a 600 katana". so we said ughhhh coool and walked away.

Old 04-08-2009, 10:49 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Talking

"Is it fast?" seems to be the poser question of the year, so I figure this would be a good link for those that haven't seen it MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmjCEPF4HGo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdUYS...eature=related

Last edited by user 3037347; 04-08-2009 at 10:52 PM. Reason: added another link
Old 04-08-2009, 11:13 PM

Originally Posted by nafstap
"Is it fast?" seems to be the poser question of the year, so I figure this would be a good link for those that haven't seen it MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmjCEPF4HGo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdUYS...eature=related
Haha classic. A couple of my buddies in class today asked how fast my bike was. I told them it was fast enough to toast their mustangs (they're twins and each of them has a 'stang--one's an '04 and the other is an '07).

They wanted to experience getting destroyed first hand so we went to the highway near school, I let them get away a bit on the on-ramp. They were in the '04 by the way. I made sure no one was coming (particularly cops) dropped it into 1st and took off. I figure they hit maybe 100, I passed them doin over 140.

Now they each want a bike.

Quick Reply: anoying questions that people ask you about your bike