Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

anoying questions that people ask you about your bike

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2007, 04:55 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: anoying questions that people ask you about your bike

Its funny that people dont realize thats any easy ticket for the cops to give us and when you ask them to do something (say they're in a hotrod), they wont do ****. ****in pansies.

Old 08-30-2007, 02:56 AM

I work with a guy and every night he comes in and asks...did you lay it down yet?...wtf?
That is usually followed by someone saying..." you know there are two kinds of bikers, ones that have wrecked and ones that will " I can't stand that one

Old 08-30-2007, 03:00 AM

Q: Why don't you have a back seat?
A: So douche bags like you don't ask for a ride!

Old 08-30-2007, 03:02 AM

ORIGINAL: bushmasterAR15

I am at a buddies earlier hangin out. His sister is a lesbian, and her lesbian girlfriend walks up
"is that just a 600?"

Me "yeah, just...."

"when you gonna step up to a bigger, betterbike?"

Damn lesbian never even rode a bike in her life...........I hate people[:@]
Should have asked the lesbian when she was gonna step up and ride a *****!!!

Old 08-30-2007, 10:07 PM

Nice bike, is that a Gixxer?

Old 12-30-2007, 10:59 AM

digging an old thread up from the past only because something just happened to me that really really bothers me.

It's currently 32 degrees outside, and it's supposed to rain and snow all week, so i decided to take the bike out and run some errands. First I went and got a haircut. Everyone was like "IT'S TOO COLD TO BE RIDING A MOTORCYCLE ZOMG!!!". I told them that it helps me with my wintertime blues (as some of you may remember from a previous post of mine).

Well, after my haircut, my stomach started to rumble. The Taco Bell gods were calling me. So I hop on the bike and mozy on over to the best taco bell in town.

Turn the bike off, take my helmet off and my outter gloves and walk inside.

I step up to give her my order:

"May I help you?" she says. I put my helmet and my gloves on the counter. Mind you it's barely above freezing, so i'm wearing a lot of gear.

"Yes may I please have one chilli cheese burrito" I say as I start to take my cold killers under-gloves off. "Also, two crunchy tacos, an order of nachos, and a small drink... and that's it".

Just as I finished my order, unzipped my jacket and pulled out my hoodie, I could feel it coming. It was only nano-seconds away... the age old question... The question that everyone asks just as soon as you finish ordering (unless in those rare occasions where the order-taker expresses a small shread of critical thinking skills). My eyes closed, I bit my lip, I couldn't escape the words that were to come...

Then, without Fail: "For here or to go?"

OMFG

I wanted to reach across the counter with my still frozen fingertips and strangle her for being so stupid. Why would you ask that? Better judgement kicked in and I restrained myself.

"Yes, To go. I'll put my drink in the cupholder and put my food on the floorboard". Of course I didn't say that... But I wanted to.

"For here", I said, with a fake laugh. I didn't want to press the issue, because I'm sure she felt stupid for asking... at least I hope she did.

I find this whole thing disturbing...

Old 12-30-2007, 11:37 AM
Banned

ORIGINAL: FLYOU

OMFG

+1 This is got to be the most common STUPID question I get.

I can understand the headlight out.

I can understand the bald tire.

I can understand the "how fast does it go"

I can understand the "what size is it"

I can understand the wheelie signal from kids. However I seem to get it from the middle aged men more than anything.

How the FU*K do you think I am going to transport a meal (with a drink) on my bike.

The other one you touched on was the "Its to cold to be riding, is'nt it?" or "Little cold out there huh"
This just happened to me at a friends of mine coffee shop. I just looked at the guy, his girfriend with him and said "Nope, sweating my ***** off actually, here's your sign". WTF?

Old 12-30-2007, 11:58 AM

ORIGINAL: dwschultzy

ORIGINAL: FLYOU

OMFG

+1 This is got to be the most common STUPID question I get.

I can understand the headlight out.

I can understand the bald tire.

I can understand the "how fast does it go"

I can understand the "what size is it"

I can understand the wheelie signal from kids. However I seem to get it from the middle aged men more than anything.

How the FU*K do you think I am going to transport a meal (with a drink) on my bike.

The other one you touched on was the "Its to cold to be riding, is'nt it?" or "Little cold out there huh"
This just happened to me at a friends of mine coffee shop. I just looked at the guy, his girfriend with him and said "Nope, sweating my ***** off actually, here's your sign". WTF?

I do this crap all the time while I'm at work. I put the bag under my windscreen, on top of my bars, and I'll put my drink in a tight space between the forks and it kinda rests on top of the raditor. Just have to be careful when turning not to crush my drink. When I'm at home and I plan on fast food I'll take my backpack with me and throw my food in there and strap my drink to the side of it. I dont have a car so I have to improvise.

Old 12-30-2007, 12:17 PM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy

i too carry fast food on my bike all the time and especially with the trunk space of a 929 its rather easy

Old 12-30-2007, 12:25 PM

I freaken go though the drive through sometimes too

Quick Reply: anoying questions that people ask you about your bike