Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

anoying questions that people ask you about your bike

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2007, 11:00 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: anoying questions that people ask you about your bike

You know what my reply on the question if you ride those things you can get killed or injured. My answer to that is I can die jerking off in the shower. So whats your point?

Old 05-30-2007, 11:33 PM

Every time someone tells me I'm gonna kill myself on my bike I would want to say something sarcastic like "Holy ****! are you serious? what was I thinking? wanna buy my bike?" but the only thing that comes to mind is "*****"

Old 05-31-2007, 02:21 AM

ORIGINAL: jaynd

you should have told her the drink goes right in between the flip up dvd player and the 36" plasma!
That's only available on the Goldwing

I usually try my best to avoid people when out riding. I don't run errands on it and Idon't commute on it. Just for me time fun riding.
I've only ever had the headlight thing once. It was last summer on my F4i. I was riding a two lane twisty that came to a 3 way stop all the way at the end. I was behind another car, a convertible Sebring, with top down. At the 3 way stop the driver waves me by. I'm thinking he's going to let me go before him (no other cars around) or he's going to ask for directions or tell me something really important. I pull up next to his door and says "you have a headlight out". I said "ok, great, thanks a lot" and went on my way.

Old 05-31-2007, 03:37 AM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I just got another "Like, OMG your bike is so pretty. Can I like, have a ride?". -This coming from HUGE, drunk ***, bleach-blond skank smoking a cigarette with her drunk *** boyfriend. Then the boyfriend has the nerve to get in my face and go "the hell you will". TO ME!!!!!! WTF?? I didn't ask to go on a ride!

Anyway, I respond with "Uhhh, no.". Then HE goes "why not? Not good enough for ya?" getting in my face again. Puzzled, I respond "I can't, there's a 200 pound weight limit for rear seat passengers." I waited for a punch to be thrown or him to get in my face again. But he says NOTHING else. - He probably realized just then how huge his girl really was. What freaking idiots.

Old 05-31-2007, 03:42 AM

ORIGINAL: Donohu40

Every time someone tells me I'm gonna kill myself on my bike I would want to say something sarcastic like "Holy ****! are you serious? what was I thinking? wanna buy my bike?" but the only thing that comes to mind is "*****"
I'm seriously going to go off on one of those people some day. I think i'll ask how long they have been riding. When he/she says never, I think i'll ask how they know its dangerous when they have never tried it.

Old 05-31-2007, 05:06 AM

Out of every person that has asked or said something stupid to me, I'd have to say my old man tops the list. Every time he even sees me looking at my bike, He begins to preach to me on how dangerious bikes are, How i don't know how to ride, How I'm going to kill myself, blah blah blah. The next thing you know, He's sitting on my bike and taking it for a spin around the block and telling me how he's going to buy one just like mine, but bigger...

Old 05-31-2007, 09:02 AM

the women at my job the other day goes " you dont ride like a mad man on that do you?" i said why else do you buy a super sport? she says "what are you trying to kill your self" in the most serious face i could i look her in the eyes and go yes. the look on her face was priceless then i just walked away.

Old 05-31-2007, 10:36 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

again

"where u keep your hi-busas"
thats right buddy hi-busa, say hi to it, cause youre never gonna own it.
"how fast do it go"
250 easy
"how much iz da payments"
not that youre gonna make them anyway.....

Old 05-31-2007, 11:58 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: 95camaro01f4i

the women at my job the other day goes " you dont ride like a mad man on that do you?" i said why else do you buy a super sport? she says "what are you trying to kill your self" in the most serious face i could i look her in the eyes and go yes. the look on her face was priceless then i just walked away.

hahahahahahaha that was greeeeeeeeeat!

Old 05-31-2007, 01:33 PM

1. the headlight thing...always!! damnit its not burnt out!!

2. your kinda small for that bike arent you? (no im not a *****)

3. Wheres your backseat?? ( i have a seat cowl dip****)

4. Why is your exhaust under the seat, doesnt that get hot...( no comment for that stupid ****)

5. Why dont you ride a real bike? ( oh like a harley...i like not breaking down and i like to get where im going faster than you).

Quick Reply: anoying questions that people ask you about your bike