Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

anoying questions that people ask you about your bike

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2007, 12:29 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: anoying questions that people ask you about your bike

ORIGINAL: EPNF4i

OMG Beautifull babes always asking to have sex on my bike!! I mean wtf, its like they think I have nothing better to do than have sex on my bike all day .............Faaaaaak it pisses me off

I'm not kidding, I hate having to go home and spend all that time cleaning *** cheek prints off the tank..................Damn!
It must really suck having to watch some other guy bang his GF on your bike, then you have to clean up his mess.

I haven't had too many yet, but the best was my mom asking me if I was going to wear a helmet. I was like yea, I'm not stupid, plus it's the law here for new riders.

It was 80+ here today and I have a black jacket.... "does it get hot wearing that jacket?" (I gotta admit it does when i'm stopped though.)

The people who mention how when you walk in with your helmet and gear and everyone stares at you like you are an alien as so freaking right. Walked into Lowe's today and I think everyone in the store had to walk by me just so they could stare.

I only have one headlight, so I am safe there. I also appreciate people telling me to be safe. I have two kids and need to be reminded sometimes.

Old 06-14-2007, 02:30 AM

ORIGINAL: 95camaro01f4i

i get anoying questions that people ask or statments about my bike all the time. what about you guys

1)after looking at my bike they go is that a 600? it says right on the tail 600 you have to be blind to miss it

2)dude you have a head light out. nope it came from the facotry like that

3)hey looks like you need new tired, becuase thouse are bald..........what ????? they were just put on 500 miles ago

lol..[sm=lol.gif]
iget 1. and 3. a lot.
i have a 929..people always ask me is it a 600 and is it a honda? it says 929 on the tail, i have honda decals all over the bike.
People always say my tires are bold, its time to new tires.

Old 06-14-2007, 02:35 AM

ORIGINAL: TeeSnob

ORIGINAL: 95camaro01f4i

i get anoying questions that people ask or statments about my bike all the time. what about you guys

1)after looking at my bike they go is that a 600? it says right on the tail 600 you have to be blind to miss it

2)dude you have a head light out. nope it came from the facotry like that

3)hey looks like you need new tired, becuase thouse are bald..........what ????? they were just put on 500 miles ago

lol..[sm=lol.gif]
i have a 929..people always ask me is it a 600 and is it a honda? it says 929 on the tail, i have honda decals all over the bike.
I get the same thing...." is it a 600???" "NO (points to tail) Its a 929!"

Another good one is when you go to a fast food place wearing a leather caerrying a helmet, Order a meal with a supersize drink then they ask if its to go??? Wher would they like me to put thye 5 gallon bucket of soda they give you with meals (granted i have a HUGE trunk space )

Also i work for the Honda dealer and people always refer to the sportbikes as Ninjas...[:@]

Old 06-14-2007, 03:06 AM

yeah i always get the question if i'm at a fast food place. "is this for here or to go?". just remember folks who dont ride and who aren't into riding will never understand.

Old 06-14-2007, 03:23 AM

ORIGINAL: agentofdarkness

Do you ride a motorcycle(while i'm carrying my helmet and wearing my jacket)?
No, I ride a bicycle. Can't be too safe out there.
HAHAHAHAH
Person: OMG u ride a motorcycle its so dangerous
Me: WHAT?!?!?!?! omg im gonna go sell it right now and buy a station wagon

Old 07-12-2007, 12:19 PM

I HATE when ppl say their "gonna get a bike", b/c 90% of them never will. A lot of times when ppl find out i have a bike they're like "Oh, I'm about to get a bike too". I dont know why but i just get annoyed when strangers ask me about my bike...UNLESS they actually ride themselves...then i dont mind.
And i was riding in this ghetto neighborhood the other day and this hoodrat in front of a 7-11 parking lot is like "hey lemme take your bike for a ride...i promise i'll bring it back", then this dirtyass white hobo came up to me and my friend and was asking for money...i got the F out of there QUICK.

Old 07-12-2007, 12:29 PM
Official Welcome Crew Junkie
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My favorite: "Is it fast?"
.................................................. ....[:@]

Old 07-12-2007, 12:46 PM

I always get the "your gona kill yourself" and a lecture from someone about how someone they know died. This may sound mean but im sick of hearing about how your someone died and how im going to die. I dont care that he/she died/hurt IDK them!!!! I always get the how fast have I gone and if I dont answer 100+ mph I am a *****. f that sh17

Old 07-12-2007, 01:00 PM

Do you get bugs in your teeth?

full face helmet on............................

Old 07-12-2007, 02:14 PM

the headlight question has just about worn my nerves, and i havent been riding long at all! but all is forgotten when the next random girl waves and stares

Quick Reply: anoying questions that people ask you about your bike