Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

anoying questions that people ask you about your bike

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2007, 03:19 AM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: anoying questions that people ask you about your bike

one thing that i get alot is i gointo a restraunt (within view of my bike) , walk in with my jacket on, gloves still on and holding my helmet . and i get a really cute waitress and she goes "is that your bike ! " i reply back with "yep" she says "thats so hot" i say "yep sure is "... oh wait were supposed to say annoying questions

i basically get the people who try and talk to me about my bike and dont know **** about it or any other bike and then they always have a story about their friend or brother or 2nd third cousin who died or ran from the cops and got away.

Old 06-02-2007, 04:25 AM

OMG Beautifull babes always asking to have sex on my bike!! I mean wtf, its like they think I have nothing better to do than have sex on my bike all day .............Faaaaaak it pisses me off

I'm not kidding, I hate having to go home and spend all that time cleaning *** cheek prints off the tank..................Damn!

Old 06-02-2007, 04:39 AM

1.I get the " how fast does it go or have u gone question alot

2. "Is it a 600??"

3. sometimes get a random person asking "what kinda bike u got?" i know they have no clue about bikes and expecting me to say gixxer, crotch rocket or something stupid so i just tell em its a double R.

4. Always get the guy that's looking to get a bike and has never ridden and he's going to get a gixxer 1000 cause its the best, blah blah blah 600 is too small yada yada yada. i respond with " get some life insurance".

5. me and my girl both ride so when we go out to eat or somethin the server will ask if we want to go boxes, lol. i'm like if u got something to strap to my bike. our helmets, jackets, gloves are in plain view.

6. The wheelie signal from people gets annoying. people watch too much mtv.

7. i live in phoenix and its hot as hell in the summer and i always wear all my gear so when i go in somewhere i get the question "aren't you hot???". that really gets annoying.

8. hows come when u walk into somewhere wearing your jacket and have helmet and gloves in your hand, people stare at u like u are from another world. then u get that question "u out ridin today?

9. i can't stand the one up people period!

Old 06-02-2007, 09:59 AM
Retired Moderator

So, the guy that I posted about earlier, the one who averaged 145 mph on a four hour trip...well he is getting a bike next month. Apparently, there are two used bikes at a car lot down the street from work. He told me he thinks it's a Honda. I asked him which model and he doesn't know. I aksed him if it has a stock can or not and he doesn't know. I aksed him how many miles and he doesn't know. He does know that it is "raised" in the front because it feels pretty comfy (must be the clip ons). Silly bastard...and he's gonna want to ride with me, DOH!

Old 06-02-2007, 10:19 AM

Well let me take a stance here, and while I may point out that while the question of 'is that your bike' is annoying it at least shows some general human compassion. Those people probably at least have the decency to say hello and make some sort of attempt to communicate. Would I rather they say nice bike? Yes. We should probably cut those people a small amount of slack and get the educated on the enjoyment of sportbikes.

As for the rest of the questions, those are the people I like to watch out for.

Old 06-11-2007, 02:19 PM

ORIGINAL: CBR1000RRMARINE

ORIGINAL: Grlzridet0o69

1. the headlight thing...always!! damnit its not burnt out!!

2. your kinda small for that bike arent you? (no im not a *****)

3. Wheres your backseat?? ( i have a seat cowl dip****)

4. Why is your exhaust under the seat, doesnt that get hot...( no comment for that stupid ****)

5. Why dont you ride a real bike? ( oh like a harley...i like not breaking down and i like to get where im going faster than you).

If someone said number 5 to me. I would have slapped the living **** out of them.

Im going to miss him...[sm=smiley24.gif]

Old 06-11-2007, 02:50 PM

its funny to me cuz everybody generally gets the same question! ive been asked how fast have u gone? answer: faster than ur car, 200+, dont know never done it! ive been asked is that a gixer? answer: doesmy bikelook like a p.o.s.? is that a six hundred? no its a 150cc's. but i have no problem answering wit truth as long as im approached right and its not some lil sh*t that says bikes suck, or what kinda scooter is that? scooter?!?! trust me this scooter will run up and down ur *** on one wheel! one more thing had a guy in a stang decide he wanted to race me so i stoop to his level but around second gear just stood it up on him and just kept goin. i dont play if u think ur lil p.o.s. is really that fast and its not imma put u and it to shame cuz as soon as i get a consedirable lead imma stand the 954 up!

Old 06-11-2007, 03:11 PM
Banned

Is that a Hayabusa?

Old 06-11-2007, 04:33 PM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I've heard em all, but the one that really got me was this idiot that got his feelings hurt when I told him I would not show him any decent roads until he got some riding gear.

He was like: Leather is for pussies that don't know how to ride anyways.

Uh huh.......... See ya........

Old 06-13-2007, 11:51 PM

last Thursday, some idiot on my work site asked if I could do wheelies. "No, I've been riding 2 weeks and dont wanna learn tricks." Oh ok.... he goes away. Next day, I pull into the parking lot.."You wreck that thing yet?". I just shook my head and walked away.

Quick Reply: anoying questions that people ask you about your bike