Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

anoying questions that people ask you about your bike

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2007, 08:27 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: anoying questions that people ask you about your bike

Is It Fast? Uh... YEA!
Arn't you scared riding that thing? Only if your driving next to me!
Why did you get a Honda and not a Gixxer? Cause I wanted a good bike and the gixxer's are ****ing ugly!
It that the RR? No, assclown is a Rebel!

Old 05-30-2007, 08:38 AM

i get the headlight one so much now when they tell me u have a light out i say oh thanx im gonna change it ....
the one one that makes me wanna laugh is when im at stop light and some of those kids drivin a civic pull next to u and the rev up the engine like they wanna tell u , u hear that ..man i dont even look at em i just smoke em on 1st gear ...

Old 05-30-2007, 08:47 AM

i have a monster can on mine i get asked all the time if i have nos to EPNf4i. now i just say yes and they look at me like im crazy,

Old 05-30-2007, 09:06 AM

Name:  eek7.gif
Views: 28
Size:  1.6 KBusually people that i know ask me if they can ride it!!!

Old 05-30-2007, 09:08 AM

ORIGINAL: JZHALES

heres annoying questions people ask when trying to buy a bike

1. how fast do it go

2. how much is the payments

3. deeez nuts
"squid alert" Name:  squid.gif
Views: 26
Size:  921 Bytes

Old 05-30-2007, 11:27 AM
VP

1. do you ride a bike? no I'm super worried when driving my car so I wear this all the time
2. is that a 600? Sure WTF ever get away from me
3. I got one of dem hibusa bikes that'll smoke your ***. Yeah it would, if you had it.

and my personal favortie
4. You know those aren't safe! Then get off your phone while you're driving your ESCALADE and help me out!

Old 05-30-2007, 12:06 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i dont get these all the time, but they have come up (the headlight one is the most frequent)....

- what size motor is that?............"READ!"

- why didnt you get a 1K?........."you dont even HAVE a bike!"

- do you know you have a headlight out?.......*flicks highbeam switch*

- how fast have you gone?..........."no im not cool"

- can you wheelie it?............"i prefer to NOT break anything"

- what are those white plastic things on the side? (the frame sliders).........."racing pegs!"

Old 05-30-2007, 12:23 PM

[sm=rant.gif]Omg people never stop asking to let them ride it....ill stop by party's and what not (not drinking of course) i had a guy do it all ****ing night I wanted to stab him in the eye with my key!! gas stations everywhere......the headlight thing got so old i stopped explaining just flick the switch and watch them scratch there fat stupid heads....I always get cocky dudes like......man that thing is weak its a 600 and im like yah your lincoln towncar would prolly smoke it.....i wish these people knew how truely ****ingreatarded they sound......Sometime i wanna get an extar bike like a old *** 1200cc sportbike of any kind and when they diss my CC ill be like bitch i got a 1200 lets line em up......theyd either s.t.f.u., wreck my p.o.s., or get their *** double penetrated by my twin fuel injected 600 squid killer!!! either way ID LAUGH MY *** OFF

Old 05-30-2007, 12:33 PM

Geez where do you people live?! You have some rather rude people around you I'd say. The only thing I've gotten in a year of riding is my headlight is out. Once at work one of our members (I work at a credit union) came through the drive thru and asked me if I'd ever upgrade to a 1000 I just smiled and told him the 600 can kill me just fine, he laughed. We talk about bikes every once in a while when he rolls through now but no ones ever said "wow you bike sucks it's only a 600 it's so slow what a pos" or anything like that.

Old 05-30-2007, 12:40 PM

ORIGINAL: snowboarding82

Geez where do you people live?! You have some rather rude people around you I'd say. The only thing I've gotten in a year of riding is my headlight is out. Once at work one of our members (I work at a credit union) came through the drive thru and asked me if I'd ever upgrade to a 1000 I just smiled and told him the 600 can kill me just fine, he laughed. We talk about bikes every once in a while when he rolls through now but no ones ever said "wow you bike sucks it's only a 600 it's so slow what a pos" or anything like that.

Sweet man where do you live? must have civilized people there for sure......people here are some jealous **** talking tools

Quick Reply: anoying questions that people ask you about your bike