Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

anoying questions that people ask you about your bike

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2007, 07:37 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: anoying questions that people ask you about your bike

ORIGINAL: randyjoy

Just yesterday - my buddy and I pull up to a little store where there is a Harley guy. Buddy is on an R1. Harley guy says, "Are those bikes very fast?"

Faster than a Harley. BOOOOYAAAA!!!

Old 08-20-2007, 08:54 PM

Wow,

I just hope hot chics ask to have sex on my bike...ride on baby!

Old 08-20-2007, 09:11 PM

I have a Moto Gp style exhaust on mine and I get this. "Why does your bike have two mufflers" or "is the muffler on the side real?" My all time favorite was at a gas station and a guy asked "does that ehaust really work like that?" How am I suppoes to respond to a question like that?

Old 08-20-2007, 10:16 PM

The most annoying question I have ever been asked? Well unfortunatly I was just asked it today.....

"License and registration please?"

FFFFFUUUUCCCCKKKK (and just because I made a left on green between the hours that youre not supposed to, f*ckin stupid downtown!!!!)[:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@]

Old 08-20-2007, 10:24 PM

haha ouch!

I hate roads with those signs...hell I get confuse all the time.

Old 08-20-2007, 10:51 PM

I wasnt confused, I knew it was there and its on pretty much every other intersection downtown, but I was in a rush, I only had 15 minutes left on my lunch break and had to get somewhere and back to work ASAP, and saw no logical reason for me to not make a safe left hand turn with no dangerous traffic in sight. All that little sign is there for is to make my city money. F*ck it. The thing that made it bad is I am on a permit and was not with the rider I ride with because I was only going a mile each way and he was still working, so they towed the bike and impounded it, which cost me $120 [:@] So between the traffic ticket, the driving out of class ticket, and the impound, Im out $330 FTP when it comes to stupid **** like that, something that has nothing to do with keeping our roads and society safe Oh well, gotta pay to play I guess.

Ok, end rant lol.

Old 08-20-2007, 10:59 PM

I had a cop who had me pulled over on the side of the road and then another cop pulled behind him. The first when began lecturing me about going to fast on a weekend with all the drunk drivers and such and when he finished lecturing he asked, "is that a honda."

When I said it was he said, "oh wow we were just talking about how we never see any blue hondas earlier today."

Well he didn't issue a ticket and I know it's a pretty lame story but I got a kick out of it and this thread reminded me of it.

Old 08-21-2007, 01:40 AM

I've been riding for a month or so and so far I've gotten couple of questions, but they really didn't bother me for some reason, I am usually in a pissed off mood though.
Aren't you hot? From a chick at the gas station, which I replyed, hmmm, not as hot as you. And the other one from my parents, your headlight is out. Oh well. But for some reason everytime I talk to another dude on a bike, they always compliment on my bike, I don't know why, it was primered for about 3 weeks, no stickers, big dent in the tank, nothing really fancy, and they would be nice bike dude, I just had a guy on a brand new cbr1000rr say that. I was like dude, this is junk compare to your bike.

So far I've had nothing but great things to say about Motorcycle riding comunity, very friendly, hell when I ran out of gas, couple of guys on harleys stopped by and asked if I was ok, the were all covered in tats, in wife beaters, and I had my gear on, all I had to say is wow. Bike people are so much better then the car crowd.

Old 08-21-2007, 10:36 AM

Do you guys ever see someone's face wilt when they find out your bike is only a 600? I was selling my old ZX6 and a steroided out muscle guy (with a beer gut too)smirked at the displacement while looking at it. Practically poking me in the chest, he said, "Man I wouldn't ride anything under a 1000."

Tired of showing my bike to morons, frustration set it, "I won an open bike motocross on a 125. I lapped all those chubby guys on the 500s. But some people are into displacement compensation."

Then I turned my back on him and went inside the house.

Not really a stupid question I was asked, but you 600 guys know what I'm talking about.

Old 08-21-2007, 12:07 PM

"My dad has a Harley. It's really fast. Your bike's faster? I don't think so. His 1600cc Road King is faster than any 600."

Kill yourself.

(Not techincally a question, I know, butstill worth posting.)

Quick Reply: anoying questions that people ask you about your bike