Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

anoying questions that people ask you about your bike

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2007, 03:38 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: anoying questions that people ask you about your bike

the headlight question, is it fast, you are going to kill yourself....oh and one of the greatest just happened this past weekend, does that thing to BUNNY HOPS!?!?!! i said are you retarted. just ride your huffy back to the trailer park.

Old 07-12-2007, 04:37 PM

"can i ride ?"

"me or the bike ?"

Old 07-12-2007, 04:53 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: longhorns0942

the headlight question, is it fast, you are going to kill yourself....oh and one of the greatest just happened this past weekend, does that thing to BUNNY HOPS!?!?!! i said are you retarted. just ride your huffy back to the trailer park.
haha actually they can! i have the vid on my laptop, i'll post it later....

Old 07-12-2007, 05:03 PM

the only ones that i get consistantly are---
1. 3lb bottle with a NOS label on it and a NOS gauge--them, whats that bottle, nitrous?-->me, its my water bottle
2. 10" stretch lowered 3" -- them, betcha that wheelies easy huh--> me,not likely
3. integrated taillight--isnt it illegal not to have turn signals on a bike---> me, i was going so fast they must have ripped off
4. shoe polish numbers on bike and helmet-- ever been to the dragstrip with that thing-->me, nope just let the kid use white out on the bike..

best ones i have heard in reply to what kind of bike is that--- "i had a SuzukiGSXY before" now no BS. he said this in front of his girlfriend... when we called him on it with 2 Gsxr's there he said that it was a limited edition special order and we must not know bikes...[sm=icon_rofl.gif]

and when a Walmart shopping cart pusher asked my buddy what his R1 was-- the guy said that "he had a 2006 R2 that he races but he keeps it in alabama for his brother to ride on.."

Old 07-12-2007, 05:07 PM

ORIGINAL: bindelsf2

best ones i have heard in reply to what kind of bike is that--- "i had a SuzukiGSXY before" now no BS. he said this in front of his girlfriend... when we called him on it with 2 Gsxr's there he said that it was a limited edition special order and we must not know bikes...[sm=icon_rofl.gif]

and when a Walmart shopping cart pusher asked my buddy what his R1 was-- the guy said that "he had a 2006 R2 that he races but he keeps it in alabama for his brother to ride on.."

hahaha omg those are GREAT! i think i'd be laughing to hard to be able to respond! and you'd be smarter to keep you're mouth shut, or someone will be bringing a R2 back from Alabama to show you whats up, hahahahaha! good stuff

Old 07-12-2007, 05:59 PM

how fast have you gone- i dunno is what i usually say(truthfully... too fast)
can you do a wheelie- ya anyone can... just i cant ride a wheelie
headlight is out
my friends lil brother" dude you should get a busa! those bikes are fast as ****" i told him id rather go "slower?" than look like a douche bag riding a boat on wheels
what exhaust is that? **** man i dunno what does the bright yellow letters on the side of it say i cant read

my "boss" asked what kinda helmet i had while he was bending down and picking it up off the floor ha, then he said that you dont need a helmet when you ride now, and it feels nice when you ride... my response was "ill take the extra 10seconds to put on a helmet, instead of spending 10weeks or months recovering from a wreck if i went downhardand lived

Old 07-12-2007, 07:46 PM

ORIGINAL: N8 Dawg

people always tell me I need new tires....when they are brand new....

If you rode with your brights on, u could eliminate #2...

My fav is when I go inside resturants, have my jacket on....sand people ask me if I ride a bike when its 90 degrees outside...and my jacket is bright yellow....I mean come on, they just saw me ghet opff the freakin bike!
I get that a lot. I say, "nope, I dont have a bike I just wear the gear to look cool".
I tried "no my wife is a really bad driver" but I got b&^#h slapped for that one.

Old 07-12-2007, 07:54 PM

ORIGINAL: jaynd

ORIGINAL: longhorns0942

haha actually they can! i have the vid on my laptop, i'll post it later....

i would love to see that. that would make my day.

Old 07-12-2007, 07:59 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20EOEBg1xd4

Old 07-12-2007, 09:32 PM

I usually get;

1. Is it fast? How fast can it go? How fast have you gone?

2. Why don't you have a 1000?

Quick Reply: anoying questions that people ask you about your bike