Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

anoying questions that people ask you about your bike

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2007, 12:29 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: anoying questions that people ask you about your bike

I get very few questions anymore, or I have gotten to the point that I don't notice.

Old 06-01-2007, 07:07 AM

OK, I must be really stupid, but here goes... Why do you peeps keep talking about burned out headlights? There aren't too many Hondas around here, and mine only has one headlight. Which models have headlights that people think are burned out?

Old 06-01-2007, 10:21 AM

ORIGINAL: TennesseeCBRF2

OK, I must be really stupid, but here goes... Why do you peeps keep talking about burned out headlights? There aren't too many Hondas around here, and mine only has one headlight. Which models have headlights that people think are burned out?
talking about how when you have the running lights on, only 1 bulb is lit, you hafta turn the high beams on to get them both to light

1. when i was getting my bike this f**ktard coworker kept telling me how dangerous they are and that i'm going to kill myself.... thanks for the vote of confidence there debbie downer, just what i want to think about as i'm trying to get used to the bike

2. get the headlight thing a lot, but only when i first turn the bike on cuz i always ride with the highs on

3. how fast can you go? fast enough to go around your SUV-driving, coffee-drinking, cell phone-using, not paying attention @$$... it's like when people saw me roll up in my M3, and they ask me what the fastest i've gone is, like some1 else posted, it was never fast enough

i even had one guy tell me that i wasn't going fast enough in the car so i should sell it., and people talk about bikers being unsafe!

what is it about 4-wheels that makes people @$$holes?

Old 06-01-2007, 10:36 AM

You do wheelies?? Can you do a stoppie?? ugh

I know a guy that rides with us some, and he talks about people who cant stunt, he is always like. "that guy can't ride, he can't even pull a wheelie". Riding is not about wheelies dip****, riding is being able to keep up, which is something he cant do. Curves he sucks. I dunno just pissed me off to think about it. lol

Old 06-01-2007, 10:50 AM

954 is that bigger than a 600, don't you get hot with all that gear on, how fast, how far can you ride a wheelie. burn off your back tire.

Old 06-01-2007, 01:34 PM
Mad

I get the "Your headlight is out" thing all the time too. I sometimes get the "How far can you ride a wheelie". I usually just smile.

Old 06-01-2007, 01:39 PM

So I was reading this these yesterday. Then last night, in 30 seconds, from one person, I got, "Is it fast?", What size is it?", "You have a head light out!". I couldntstop laughing.

Old 06-02-2007, 01:11 AM

Wheelie? Do a Wheelie!!!!! Than they give you that hand motion like the rappers do in the songs.

Old 06-02-2007, 02:28 AM

ORIGINAL: transambird_2000

my favorite is everyone you go past 6 out of seven will either yell "dude pop a wheelie" or give the hand motion for it (ya know the twisting wrist and then thumbs up motion. Ya for one i not good at it and 2 i am sitting still at a stoplight with 2 cars in front and 4 or 5 behind where in the hell do you want me to do it at?
Some guy was giving me that signal today. I was like wtf does that mean. On top of all of that, it was fairly heavy traffic.

Old 06-02-2007, 02:31 AM

I am at a buddies earlier hangin out. His sister is a lesbian, and her lesbian girlfriend walks up
"is that just a 600?"

Me "yeah, just...."

"when you gonna step up to a bigger, betterbike?"

Damn lesbian never even rode a bike in her life...........I hate people[:@]

Quick Reply: anoying questions that people ask you about your bike