Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

anoying questions that people ask you about your bike

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2009, 11:56 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

When I bought my F4i from the previous owner she said "Yeah, everything is perfect except that one headlight is out."

I flipped on the brights and she turned beet red.

Old 06-01-2009, 03:55 PM

Originally Posted by timmah
When I bought my F4i from the previous owner she said "Yeah, everything is perfect except that one headlight is out."

I flipped on the brights and she turned beet red.
lol women

Old 06-02-2009, 04:41 AM

me n my friends were just talkin bout this today.. seems like alot of new riderrs now adays is all about the 1000, or busas, anything BUT a 600.. because this new rider with a brand new 1000 RR comes up to us at a spot n says to my f2 cbr.. hey nice bike, what kind is it? n i was like.. its a 94 cbr f2.. n he says wow thats cool.. is it a 1000 or 750? i say 600.. n he says oh a 600?...not bad...

hahah not bad? yah man not bad at all..he kept actin cocky bout his 1000 sayin he can whoop me twistes or straightaways.. so we go on a main street n he takes off when the light turns green.. he stalls.. i laugh n take off.. pop a lill wheelie n wait till he catches up then i twist the throttle to its fullest! of course he's in a 1000 n he passes me up a bit then a slight turn comes up and he slows down cuz he scurred! you kno what happens next...

Old 06-02-2009, 06:33 PM

i havent got the head light out yet

i like to go through the drive thru and just get a drink just to see the peoples wtf or are u serious expression. they ask how do you ride with it do u have a cup holder. i always respond very carefully =-)

and each time i go into a fast food place with some friends they ask for here or to go when im wearing my jacket and holding my helmet. i just look at them are u serious i always say to go and once i get it i sit down with every1 else.

i always get the do the wheelie hang gester or what not. so i always point at them and do it to. trying to get them to do it in their car.

i always get what kinda of bike do u ride cause of the helmet and jacket. i either say i ride a moped or bicycle

some jackass asked me if it was 600 i said no its a 1000 when it says 600 on the tail.....

a lot of people are like why u get a honda. so i said i like to have something that will last and go fast....

i got the you know ur back tire is bald im like i know. "it really is bald and i really knew it was"

Old 06-02-2009, 06:53 PM

"You know how to ride?!"

No durr what do you think I am on?

Old 06-10-2009, 04:02 PM

I get "what kind of bike do you ride?" a lot when I'm walking around in my gear. Doesn't seem too annoying, right? Here's how the conversation ALWAYS goes:

Cashier: What kind of bike do you ride?

Me: An F3.

Cashier: (Very quizzical look)

Me: . . .Honda. CBR600, F3.

Cashier: . . . . . . . . . . . . is that like a. . .Harley bike, orrrr. . . . .

WHY DO THEY START CONVERSATIONS ON SUBJECTS THEY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT?!

Whatever happened to "How about this weather?"

Old 06-10-2009, 04:04 PM
Ladies Lounge Moderator

Not exactly a question but a statement I've gotten over the last few weeks- three or four people have made a comment to the effect of "How long do you think you'll ride for? I hear women don't keep their bikes for long, they like to ride behind their boyfriend/husband/man in the end."

Old 06-10-2009, 04:10 PM

Originally Posted by ridinthabay408
he takes off when the light turns green.. he stalls.. i laugh n take off.. pop a lill wheelie n wait till he catches up then i twist the throttle to its fullest! of course he's in a 1000 n he passes me up a bit then a slight turn comes up and he slows down cuz he scurred! you kno what happens next...
Performance is 30% equipment, 70% skill. Eddie Van Halen always sounds like Eddie Van Halen, even on a Radio Shack guitar.

Old 06-10-2009, 04:11 PM
Ladies Lounge Moderator

Originally Posted by johnnyx
I get "what kind of bike do you ride?" a lot when I'm walking around in my gear. Doesn't seem too annoying, right? Here's how the conversation ALWAYS goes:

Cashier: What kind of bike do you ride?

Me: An F3.

Cashier: (Very quizzical look)

Me: . . .Honda. CBR600, F3.

Cashier: . . . . . . . . . . . . is that like a. . .Harley bike, orrrr. . . . .

WHY DO THEY START CONVERSATIONS ON SUBJECTS THEY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT?!

Whatever happened to "How about this weather?"
LOL..just start answering with the color. "A red one. It goes fast!"

Old 06-10-2009, 04:37 PM

Originally Posted by Elfling
LOL..just start answering with the color. "A red one. It goes fast!"
Well, I've had the conversation enough times to have figured out what they're looking for:

There are two bikes in the world: "Harleys" and "Crotch Rockets."

I got a "crotch rocket" I'll show ya. . .

Quick Reply: anoying questions that people ask you about your bike