Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Concealed carry works

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2008, 10:05 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Concealed carry works

ORIGINAL: RCR

ORIGINAL: CBRclassic

ORIGINAL: TheX

Glad to see this thread back on top. The discussion seems to be more civil now.

Wait, is someone missing?
You had to say something didn't you X...
What do you call that comment if not provocative ??

No one is missing smart ***
I am just watching the kids from a distance to see what **** they have to say mate ...

Yer the discussion about killing with ease resumes in peace ..... ]

BTW...X , corps and anyone that wants .,...start something and no probs ....I am up for it ..

please continue with your games children...

See there you go thinking again. Its not always about you. Im sure he was refering to me. Right X

As for provoking^ look at your highlighted section. Sure its not directed at one person but EVERYBODY!!
Nope, not you RC.

Old 12-21-2008, 10:23 AM
RCR
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Old 12-21-2008, 10:26 AM

You had to say something didn't you X...
What do you call that comment if not provocative ??

No one is missing smart ***
I am just watching the kids from a distance to see what **** they have to say mate ...

Yer the discussion about killing with ease resumes in peace ..... ]

BTW...X , corps and anyone that wants .,...start something and no probs ....I am up for it ..

please continue with your games children...

Notice the part in bold, that's a lie. You reply to every single thing anyone says.

Post count +1

Old 12-21-2008, 03:23 PM

The largest mass murder in the US happened September 11th 2001. Over 3,000 people died and not one gun was used. If someone is hell bent on killing they'll find a way. Look what happened during hurricane Katrina, the looting, rape, and murder. Did the cops help? Think another one might hit in the future? Probably. Some people forget quick.
In these uncertain times, the spiraling economy that's predicted to worsen, people loosing their jobs everyday, and lets not forget the record number of homeowners going **** up I'm beginning to question this countries future, my childrens future. No one can predict whats ahead. Doesn't look to promising. To me, a conceal weapon permit sounds like a good idea. It's a nice start anyway.
Myself, I perfer people not arm themselves. It will be a hell of alot easier to take their stuff if and when the **** hits the fan. Trample the week, hurdle the dead.

Old 12-21-2008, 03:29 PM

I am curious as to exactly which part of what Chain and Voodo have said, that you had trouble understanding ???
So you have some kind of special protection? The other kids picking on you too much? Are we supposed to leave you alone even though you post crap directed at us?

Not gonna happen unless they ban me. If you are worth that to them then I will happily post elsewhere.

Old 12-21-2008, 04:02 PM
Retired Moderator

This bickering will stop now, or we are going to start putting people on moderator approval. I don't care who you are, or how long you have been here. This is total bullsh!t. Grown men acting like nine year old girls...unbelievable. I was going to take the day off, too, but this has gone as far as it is going to go. Thread locked and ruined by extreme vaginitus.