Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Concealed carry works

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2008, 12:02 AM
RCR
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Concealed carry works

ORIGINAL: Kewl Breeze

This is not too much to ask especially since I know 90% of those posting in this thread are intelligent adults based on past posts I*ve seen.
What the HELL!!! I haven't even posted in here yet. How could I bring the percentage down...

Old 12-20-2008, 12:10 AM
Friend and Hero ...

ORIGINAL: CBRclassic

ORIGINAL: HARDCORP 8654

Well I reckon the original intention to discuss concealed carry in Texas never came to light in this rambling thread does anybody know statistically whether in the United States accidental shootings in the states that passed ccw laws actually increased or remained the same. I haven't been able to find any statistical studies on the subject
Well if it did not come into this .....give this a miss Corps.. its a non event now ..

Not for those that have the ability to see beyond their ownnose and not to fall victim to those with egos geared toward flame baiting tactics and of course the all important part, knowledge of the topic being discussed preferably by those with hands on, real world experience on the subject being discussed in the thread.

Old 12-20-2008, 12:41 AM
Friend and Hero ...

Let me defer to a cbr forum scholar. I never singled one individual out in either one of my last two posts. Do you have something thought provoking or intelligent concerning the subject being discussed?Are CCW laws even a concern to you in your country? To my knowledge, it's not even a option. Once again, this is a fight you don't have a dog in. If your intent is just to raise your post count or to discuss something you have first hand knowledge of, why don't you start a thread on plumbing or something???? It's far too late in the evening worldwide to have a large enough audience of regular members to run your game to inflate your ego. Let me remind you of something

Abraham Lincoln once said, it's better to have them wonder why you didn't speakthan to have them wonder why you spoke at all

As I clearly stated not once, but twice in my second post, this is a topic that should be discussed by those with firsthand knowledge on the subject and whom the matter truely affects

Old 12-20-2008, 12:49 AM
Redcoat, & Maxwell's Silver Hammer, MVN and curmudgeon
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

C'mon HC - Classic's baiting you, and winding you up -
Silence is your best weapon here
(not that Classic knows that)

'Those who have guns can use them
The rest of you - just throw stones'..................

Any more of this and I'll put a restraining order on you both.[X(]

Old 12-20-2008, 01:11 AM
Friend and Hero ...

Gershwin... pete.... Gershwin

posting THE Question Again

ORIGINAL: HARDCORP 8654

Well I reckon the original intention to discuss concealed carry in Texas never came to light in this rambling thread does anybody know statistically whether in the United States accidental shootings in the states that passed ccw laws actually increased or remained the same. I haven't been able to find any statistical studies on the subject

Old 12-20-2008, 01:42 AM
Redcoat, & Maxwell's Silver Hammer, MVN and curmudgeon
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

OK - I'm sick of this **** too.
If this is for first prize, and you wish to point fingers, when you do, look at how many fingers are pointed back at you.
Every man on this Forum is entitled to his opinion, however misguided/warped/stupid it may be in my opinion. That's his right. I respect that. What isn't necessary is the inflammatory remarks that are tacked onto those opinions.
Everyone needs to exercise a little self restraint, and maybe we can all get along.
I'll be out of here for the next 3 hours or so, so feel free to have a go at me in my absence.
The silence will be deafening.

Quick Reply: Concealed carry works