Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Concealed carry works

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2008, 08:53 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Concealed carry works

I totally agree.....to an extent. I've traveled the world, and when you remove politics, religion and policy, in general I have found that people like other people. I really really have nothing against classic and I am positive that he is a fine man. We just differ in our beliefs is all. I have no business telling him what works in his country is all and I would appreciate the same.

Old 12-19-2008, 08:56 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: CBRclassic

I think in reality the only thing you should be grateful of is the 12,0000 miles between us .. if yu get my drift ..
And we're the ones prone to violence? You lost me there, have fun with your badass self.

Old 12-19-2008, 08:57 PM

How many of these "other countries" have you fought for or visited?
Just curious.

Old 12-19-2008, 09:17 PM

give me a break dude you here in the news all these gun tragedies.

to put things into perceptive of all the things you chose to go after

-there were 10,177 gun related deaths in America in 2006 (data comes from the ucr)

- there were 13,470 people killed in drunk driving in 2006 in america
- according to The Journal of the American Medical Association an estimated 300,000 die from obesity every year
- about 400,000 people die from tobacco products each year http://www.tobaccofreekids.org/resea...s/pdf/0072.pdf
- 17,000 Americans died from aids in 2005 http://www.avert.org/america.htm
- 40000 people die ever year in car accident in the usa http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,146212,00.html

Old 12-19-2008, 09:17 PM

I appologize. I thought you might actually have some experience. You sound all tough and all, maybe it was just me. But, theres lots of arm-chair quarterbacks out there.
(incase you don't know what that means, its folks who talk allot but don't back it up with action or experience).

Old 12-19-2008, 09:50 PM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I give credit to those who tried to keep it civil from the outset before it went downhill but there*s still enough chest pounding in here from all sides to make anyone grow a third ball. Even if I sided with the minority in this thread (and I am not saying which side I am on because it should not and does not matter) I still wouldn*t because of the approach taken. Not any one person in particular but some from both sides could use some effective debate classes. We are a relaxed group around here and are not on the look out for every single episode of whose junk is mightier threads .. we simply ask a very simple DO NOT CAST PERSONAL INSULTS on anyone. This is not too much to ask especially since I know 90% of those posting in this thread are intelligent adults based on past posts I*ve seen. Why then as soon as guns/politics/religion comes up many resort to immature tactics is beyond me. It is truly pathetic how many subjects cannot be discussed maturely.

Do the right thing, THINK BEFORE YOU POST.

Old 12-19-2008, 10:16 PM

Okay Okay Kewl, your right. Its just hard to have a battleof whits against someone with no ammo! I've long been a fan of something called factual statistics, or something real, but that seems to be lacking in some regards. But, ultimately you are 100% correct and I formally appologize to any and all who found sand in their vag's, I did not mean to put it there. I promise.

Quick Reply: Concealed carry works