Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Concealed carry works

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2008, 07:49 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Concealed carry works

I am getting my concealed carry permit next month. And whats great is that I can carry in about 35 other states along with my state of Mississippi. Protecting you and your family while your walking to your car late at night at Walmart or the mall and some dumb *** tries to come and rob you and your family is worth the $132 for 4 years to me. Money is tight for alot of people these days and people are doing what ever they have to, from stealing and robing in parking lots. So why not protect yourself. No one ever said you will use it, its just that right to have and carry if you do need it.

Old 12-19-2008, 07:58 PM

ORIGINAL: TheX

If you are so against what we're calmly talking about them please read a different thread. No one is trying to change your mind, don't try to change ours.
+1000. I'm getting the whole idea that your a liberal wet **** who'd depend on someone else for what you should be taking care of. Maybe I'm wrong, and if so, I appologize, but I don't depend on a phone call or authorities for my personal needs. I simply take care of myself and my loved ones. Responsibility. Thats a neat word. The difference in Jules and yourself is that Jules seems to agree to disagree. She puts out her point of view but does not criticize others, a simple, rational debate of differing opinions. We all respect that. You come on here and pout a bunch of hate and how the world would be better according to Classic, let alone back it up with anything usefull or factual. Its not that threads get shut down cause someone dissagrees with someone, but rather someone is so far off base thats it evokes the best of folks. If 9 out of 10 people think your a ****.......chances are your a ****.Mostlyin regards to others countries freedoms and all that have passed you by. Look. **** on someone elses cheerios, cause its obvious you just gotsta **** on something you don't agree with. And on top of that you have no idea what you are talking about. Your romantic pie in the sky idea of what should be, is simply a pipe dream. You got better chances of unicorns flying out of your *** that your logic ever having value ot merit. Of course, maybe I missed the mark, if so, simply let me know. Maybe my medications have run low and I have no idea of what I speak. If this is the case, please make me aware. Wouldja?

Old 12-19-2008, 08:23 PM

eeeeewww, some-uns butt hurt. Grow some thicker skin dude.
Need a hug?

Old 12-19-2008, 08:24 PM

ORIGINAL: Shocktroop

ORIGINAL: TheX

If you are so against what we're calmly talking about them please read a different thread. No one is trying to change your mind, don't try to change ours.
+1000. I'm getting the whole idea that your a liberal wet **** who'd depend on someone else for what you should be taking care of. Maybe I'm wrong, and if so, I appologize, but I don't depend on a phone call or authorities for my personal needs. I simply take care of myself and my loved ones. Responsibility. Thats a neat word. The difference in Jules and yourself is that Jules seems to agree to disagree. She puts out her point of view but does not criticize others, a simple, rational debate of differing opinions. We all respect that. You come on here and pout a bunch of hate and how the world would be better according to Classic, let alone back it up with anything usefull or factual. Its not that threads get shut down cause someone dissagrees with someone, but rather someone is so far off base thats it evokes the best of folks. If 9 out of 10 people think your a ****.......chances are your a ****.Mostlyin regards to others countries freedoms and all that have passed you by. Look. **** on someone elses cheerios, cause its obvious you just gotsta **** on something you don't agree with. And on top of that you have no idea what you are talking about. Your romantic pie in the sky idea of what should be, is simply a pipe dream. You got better chances of unicorns flying out of your *** that your logic ever having value ot merit. Of course, maybe I missed the mark, if so, simply let me know. Maybe my medications have run low and I have no idea of what I speak. If this is the case, please make me aware. Wouldja?
[sm=smiley32.gif] i think your right on the mark man. like my post to jules she point out her view in a very respectful way. the way classic comes off is he knows best and he knows every thing. its his way or the highway there is no discussion just bashing based souly on his opinion. he has probably never been to this country and know about as much about america as i do astraila but he feels the need to inject his opinion into the matter.

it has absoulutly nothing to do with being for or against and every thing to do with how he presents him self on the issues.

Old 12-19-2008, 08:25 PM

It also seems one sided cause your the only guy on the other side....you see??? If you get offended by me, I'd hate to see what happens in real life. Really.

Old 12-19-2008, 08:42 PM

Huh< maybe I'm too thick to understand your dialect over there? No personal attacks man, just assumptions, and you know what they say about those............I dunno bout the whole 12000 mi of ocean bit, I've seen a whole lot badder men than you and put them down. Really classic, and first let me appologize, dearly, maybe you just hit a spot, I dunno. If you and I were to bump into each other in a pub, I'd probably buy you a pint. You and I just have differing opinions, thats all, really, what it all boils down to. The difference is, I don't tell you how to live your life, and you come across as telling me how to live mine.

Old 12-19-2008, 08:45 PM
Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Please guys I hate it when you fight[] ..theres no need, there are oceans between us all and different cultures and opinions but we are all just people ..text is so bad for getting the wrong idea ..you dont hear the inflections or other stuff ..let it go guys, we are all different

Jules

Quick Reply: Concealed carry works