Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

Concealed carry works

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2008, 03:23 AM
Friend and Hero ...
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Concealed carry works

Come on Pete don't become a victim remember your Gershwin did you mentioned at one point, way back aboutstrict laws in your country concerning theloss ofa weapon or the penalty for not properly securing one

Walking Away from an Uneducated Trifle without Having the Last Word Requires Less Ego and More Inner Strength Hence Character and intelligence
Gershwin

Old 12-20-2008, 03:36 AM
Friend and Hero ...

Posting the question again

Pete did you mentioned at one point, way back about strict laws in your country concerning the loss of a weapon or the penalty for not properly securing one

ORIGINAL: HARDCORP 8654

posting THE Question Again

ORIGINAL: HARDCORP 8654

Well I reckon the original intention to discuss concealed carry in Texas never came to light in this rambling thread does anybody know statistically whether in the United States accidental shootings in the states that passed ccw laws actually increased or remained the same. I haven't been able to find any statistical studies on the subject

Old 12-20-2008, 06:36 AM

Your just asking for trouble dude..

Some of us have the ability to not post if we don't have anything useful to add. I haven't posted in this thread since the first pages because it turned into a pissing match quick with you in here. I am not taking a jab at you, but you should try to refrain a little more often, you seem to be racking up these little pissing matches fairly quickly lately.

It is pretty clear you do not like guns, so stay away from them. In OUR country, which is most people on here, guns are legal to own and carry. And we support our constitutional rights to do so. Crime is not high here, people aren't shot all the time or murdered on every corner at night. This country is very safe, dare i say one of the safest in the world. Even with all the gun totting citizens. Because we respect guns and know how to handle them here.

Old 12-20-2008, 06:47 AM
Banned

This country is very safe, dare i say one of the safest in the world.
A quick search yielded this...

http://www.geoffmetcalf.com/guncontrol_20010302.html
Britain, Australia top U.S. in violent crime
"After Australia and England and Wales, the highest prevalence of crime was in Holland (25 percent), Sweden (25 percent) and Canada (24 percent). The United States, despite its high murder rate, was among the middle ranking countries with a 21 percent victimization rate," the London Telegraph said.

Old 12-20-2008, 06:52 AM

Nice one.

Icing on the cake.

Old 12-20-2008, 06:54 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: CBRclassic

its a non event now ..
Haha, you really do assume a lot.

Old 12-20-2008, 06:57 AM

Page 3 you entered and started in on baiting HC. Im calling it like i see it.

btw i have what 1500 posts or about that... 1 pissing match that i know of. I think we know who that was with.

Quick Reply: Concealed carry works