CBR 600F3 1995 - 1998 CBR 600F3 Forum

Scammed?

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2007, 05:07 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Scammed?

I told him i would edit his info in the forum. Maybe this will make him come around and return my money

Old 07-11-2007, 05:32 PM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy

ORIGINAL: wreckordbreaker

Doubt that i amgonna get his *** on tv, but this is what i am going to do here is his information! Guy wants to duck me i have no other oprtions F@#$% HIM!!

Marcell Johnson
1721 Wiese Lane
Racine, WI 53405
(262)-664-1087

Oh and by the way I called the racine department of consumer fraud investigations(havent gotten back to me) Gave them all his info and they came back saying that he has multiple warrants out for his arrest. Hope he reads this. Chances are this will **** him off some more and if there was a chance of getting my money back its gone. Hes a piece of ****. May he burn![sm=badbadbad.gif]I would like five minutes with this guy, but hes a F*%$#*& *****
he had his chances to handle the situation like a man and ****ed up..

Old 07-11-2007, 05:35 PM

look. like J.P Morgan has a pending small claims case agaist him and he has a warrant out for him for operating without license (4th offence)

He keeps getting caught with a suspended license and also recently was found guilty of operating a vehicle without registration.

Man, that really sucks. We were all holding out hope that you would either see some parts or your money. Guess you are going to have to file in small claims. OTOH, you have his address and know that he still lives there. Another member sees the guy while riding and the police should pick him up easily. Guess they really try hard there in Racine to get people with outstanding warrants. No wonder he was pissed that you posted his name.

<edit> I wonder if he has also done this on other cycle forums. Anyone visit other forums?

Old 07-11-2007, 07:10 PM

woooooo hooooo we have a scammer on our hands friends can we do somthing about it like i dont know somthing any one live neer him? let get this scumbag

Old 07-11-2007, 07:15 PM

i just called him and left him a message so i am sure he will post up in a couple mins.. and sent you a pm.

Old 07-11-2007, 07:43 PM

ORIGINAL: bindelsf2

i just called him and left him a message so i am sure he will post up in a couple mins.. and sent you a pm.
bindel you seem to know this guy , is there a reason why he hasnt made the situation right (either give the parts or the money) ?

Old 07-11-2007, 09:17 PM

ORIGINAL: HAVOC

ORIGINAL: bindelsf2

bindel you seem to know this guy , is there a reason why he hasnt made the situation right (either give the parts or the money) ?
i talked to him on sunday and he said that the money cleared and he was going to get ahold of the buyer to see if he wanted the fairings or the money returned... that was the last i talked to him..

Old 07-11-2007, 10:53 PM

I am getting the idea that Bindle is a straight shooter. It seems as though he is trying to get marcell to do the right thing. He also sent me some links on info about internet scams and what to do about them. + 1 to him.

Old 07-12-2007, 12:06 AM

i totally agree in no way did i mean to imply bindel you were not a stand up guy. just thought that since you know marcell you might be able to offer an inside look into the situation.

Old 07-12-2007, 03:06 AM

Maybe we should start up a fund to get wreckordbreaker his cash back so he can get some fairings - any takers????

Quick Reply: Scammed?