CBR 600F3 1995 - 1998 CBR 600F3 Forum

Scammed?

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2007, 09:42 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Scammed?

ORIGINAL: bindelsf2

ORIGINAL: Scrufdog

I think you'll get your stuff, just give up hope quite yet.
me and Scrufdog are going through something too.. he paid me for a part immediately and i shipped it out the next day and all of a sudden the mail system has eaten the part, its been about a month now and nothing has shown up on either end!...now that BLOWS!!!
yeah, too bad there isnt the technology to send things through the internet yet, heh heh. I dont mind waiting, and bindelsf2 is handling things very well, working through stuff, so its no problem. Thats why its always good to communicate with someone during a deal.

[sm=icon_cheers.gif]

Old 06-27-2007, 11:04 PM

yeah that would be the decent thing to do(comunicate). Two days have gone by since he told me he was going to send the check out and then send me an email. To my surprise nothing.This guy is taking my money and running

Old 06-27-2007, 11:48 PM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy

what i find funny is that the seller comes on here to stick up for himself and then stills flakes on you. a phone can doesnt take that long to make or even a quick email . communication is key to any business transaction. i wonder what excuse he has for not letting you know what is going on.

Old 06-28-2007, 03:42 PM

If you wanna send me his particulars......maybe I could stop by and say hi for ya. If it comes to that. Yeah I'm new here but hate it when people scam over the net. Used alot of forums and seems to be happening more and more. If I read his profile right, he's only been a mamber for a month or more and scammed someone already. Read his other posts, lookin for fairings himself. Wonder if he took your money to buy his own plastic. I'm not far away so let me know.

Old 06-28-2007, 05:06 PM

ORIGINAL: M109R

If you wanna send me his particulars......maybe I could stop by and say hi for ya. If it comes to that. Yeah I'm new here but hate it when people scam over the net. Used alot of forums and seems to be happening more and more. If I read his profile right, he's only been a mamber for a month or more and scammed someone already. Read his other posts, lookin for fairings himself. Wonder if he took your money to buy his own plastic. I'm not far away so let me know.
Hopefully it doesnt come to that and this guy uses his head! I sent you a PM with all his information just incase. Thanks for stepping up!

Old 06-28-2007, 09:12 PM

can i go ????? ill bring the hard hat from work and a big wrench and go as flash gordon <---- my hero... no serious i wanna go ill bring the vasoline celephane and the wips celephane...hehehehehe we will have our selvs a good ol time and still bring home your money and fairings hehehehe

Old 06-28-2007, 11:28 PM

Jesus, your a sick bastard.But OK. You can go.

Old 06-28-2007, 11:35 PM

3 days still no word

Old 06-30-2007, 11:13 AM

Looks like you need to take a road trip [sm=chairshot.gif]
[sm=violent053.gif] [sm=shootshoot.gif]

Old 06-30-2007, 12:38 PM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy

have you already found another set? becase now your waiting all this time just to get your money back and still dont have the parts. thats real ****ty

Quick Reply: Scammed?