CBR 600F3 1995 - 1998 CBR 600F3 Forum

Scammed?

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2007, 07:01 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Scammed?

thats what happends when you have rip off scumbags that dont give a **** about others people hard erned money i think the owner of this site should seriously bann him from this web site and contact the others and put a bad name in about him unless he comes foward and works every thing out but who knows as of right now is a scumb bag thats mia with wreckordbreakers money and the other dude is right prolly bought hime self a nice set of race fairings with some one elses money ....PAYPAL all the way never deal with out it

Old 06-30-2007, 08:27 PM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy

something else that worries me is we have other members on this site that know the seller and accoiate with him and yet this situation still isnt being resolved.

Old 06-30-2007, 09:33 PM

[sm=rant.gif]

Old 06-30-2007, 09:41 PM

BindelsF2, I don't believe that anyone is speaking bad about you. Both you and the buyer have worked things out and I'm not going to post bad about someone over $15. I believe that all the posts are still about the original deal.

Old 06-30-2007, 09:46 PM

ORIGINAL: HAVOC

something else that worries me is we have other members on this site that know the seller and accoiate with him and yet this situation still isnt being resolved.
no i am talking about this because i posted up earlier that he was in our bike club and i have been the only person that has admitted to knowing him..

that transaction was just a example how i dont deal with shady bussiness or condone it..

Old 06-30-2007, 10:23 PM

[blockquote]quote:

ORIGINAL: M109R

If you wanna send me his particulars......maybe I could stop by and say hi for ya. If it comes to that. Yeah I'm new here but hate it when people scam over the net. Used alot of forums and seems to be happening more and more. If I read his profile right, he's only been a mamber for a month or more and scammed someone already. Read his other posts, lookin for fairings himself. Wonder if he took your money to buy his own plastic. I'm not far away so let me know.
[/blockquote]

Hopefully it doesnt come to that and this guy uses his head! I sent you a PM with all his information just incase. Thanks for stepping up!

ok if you read my past post I told you insted of taking some PT time I was going to do things on my 1/2 day and my day off. now sending my info to people who think they are going to come to my house and do something to me?well they have my info they need to do whatever they need to do just rememeber you are responsible for anything that happens.

now I am not going to use your real name or put any of your info on the net cause thats not me but since you thought it neccessary to do that to me I found it neccessary to take my time in getting to the bank to make sure everything is cleared. once again read my past post.

now your forgetting I told you not to send me a check, bank check or anything like that I told you the funds I would accept was a postal money order which would let me goto any post office verify funds and ship the items to you but since you choose not to send the form of payment I told you several times I wanted then I dont feel sorry for you that you have to wait.

Old 06-30-2007, 11:10 PM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy

i understand your position but just hurry the **** up and be done with it. it doesnt do you any good to drag your feet with this guy. plain and simple the funds im sure are good but because it wasnt exactly what you wanted your holding it against him.

Old 07-01-2007, 01:00 AM

actually I am not holding anything against him but I am covering my *** by waiting until the check totally clears and is returned back to my bank. now since the person who I will not let his real name posted this original thread he also didnt say that the post was made with in 2 or 3 days of me actually putting the check in my bank which I told him the day the check was depositied and that the items would be shipped after the check totally cleared. now its not in my nature to drag **** out but when he posted my real info that made this issue a bit less of a priority now that he has sent my info to who ever in the hopes of them comming to my house or what ever and doing what ever that makes this even less of a priority. now let me put a twist on things lets say some one does cometo my house and something happens to them or even to me or my kids turns out they have access to this forum or knows some one who does, wow 600 dollar farrings have just turned into what exacty? all cause 1 personthinks they canforce an issue in there favor by calling a person a scammer just cause they are letting aformof payment clear that they said at least 5 times before hand they didnt want to accept?not that it matters but I live and bank in the same city but I work in another (about 30 min drive to my bank) and to take time out of my work day (I work 6 days a week mostly) is a huge issue considering it was stated well in advance that the only form of payment in this case I would accept was a postal money order but hell who really listenens???? so at this point lack of listening on his part does not turn into an emergency on my part so once again I will get to it when I get to it on my next 1/2 day or day off and no my bank isnt open on sunday

Old 07-01-2007, 06:30 AM

Dude, does your bank have a phone? No one is coming to your house unless you think that not sending out his parts or money is cool. BTW he hasn't sent your info to me either. Your f**kin it up for everyone. Its people like you that make no one wanna trust anyone. Its a bank check. The money is there. Just send him his parts and we'll all get on with our lives. Unless of course you never had em?

Old 07-01-2007, 10:03 AM

+1 on that M109R

Quick Reply: Scammed?