CBR 600F3 1995 - 1998 CBR 600F3 Forum

Scammed?

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2007, 11:48 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Scammed?

I just read 20 pages of this. This guy is a douche and just have a bus full of screaming kids parked in his ***.

Old 11-07-2007, 04:00 PM

------------UPDATE------------

Hey everyone, sorry that I have not checked in, in sometime. I moved about two months ago and got the internet back today. Marcell Johnson has been issued a warrant and been picked up on it. Racine County has been extremely helpful in this matter. Last week I sent some paperwork in that they had sent me about restitution. Marcell has his court date on the 20th of this month. The woman I spoke with said that this could be wrapped up by the end of the year or could drag on another six months. The good thing is at least they are following through. If Marcell doesn't pay he will have this hanging over his head.

Again, sorry it took so long to get back to you guys.

Brian

Old 11-07-2007, 07:18 PM

I feel for you dude. So you will be getting paid? If not it attacks his credit?I would tell the judge to have him hand deliver it and smash his face for all the trouble, drag him in your house and say he launched at you and you defended your self lol. do him brooklyn style then have him arrested for breaking and entering he will get 2-3 years for that if he has a clean record if not he will do longer.**** all you wanted was to make your bike look hot and he ruined it for alot of people. Now theres no trust out there. He gives a bad name for human life **** and bad name for dogs as well. Dont worrie when he decides to have kids and they turn out looking like they have been dropped at birth he will relize its carma comming back to haunt his ***!!! Stupid assI wish he would do some **** like that to me!!IM from the bronx there aint no telling what im capable of doing. I have the mold for cement shoes in my garage.

Old 11-08-2007, 02:22 PM

Well I read every single post on here and I gotta say thats some bull. That dude was draggin you on from day one. He kept getting your hopes up to buy himself some time. ******k (I didn't say it so it aint racist) man works 6 days a week ... not around here anyhow. Next time I suggest you use paypal and paypal only. I recently sold a few parts off my ZZR and I only do it threw paypal ... they have scam protection. I actually get less profit from using paypal because of their fees but its worth the price to make the buyer feel safe and so that I know the money is there and waiting. I'm really sorry you had such a hell of a time with this guy. I got an extra left side set you can have for a '98 CBR600 F3. You will have to pay for shipping but you can do all that yourself just by setting up a pickup threw UPS. I had planned on keeping them incase I needed them but I have a set at least and you don't. I know what its like to go so long without a bike to ride. I crashed my ZZR on july 4th last year and didn't get a new one for over a year and it drove me almost insane. Anyhow if you want them they are yours. Just contact me by email silverzzr@gmail.com

Old 11-09-2007, 03:46 PM

Hey silverI never saw a dude give up his spare parts for free to a guy in need. You are a stand up guy and by helping this guy out you made up for atleast a few bad things in your life and this will come back to you in a good way if he excepts this offer. See people? we need more people like silver to take the place of scum bags like that mayo sandwich eating broke bastard that have to rip people off to make money get a job scum bag!!!!!!!

Old 07-14-2008, 12:11 AM

impact_customs is a scam took them over a month to even ship my item even after i requested it to be canceled, aweful communication and i still have not got my item becuase they shipped in anyway

Old 07-14-2008, 08:27 AM

y cant i post more then 6 words. I GOT MORE TO SAY DAMIT. THIS MESSAGE WILL BE EDITED WHEN IT WORKS. I got my say saved in Word Pro. HELP ME

O YEAH wreckordbreakerIS the color set-up on that bike in the pic that negitive the same as huffx9 is it?

Old 08-30-2008, 10:39 PM

I'm Curious after reading this whole thing at work.. what was the final verdict?

Old 09-01-2008, 04:37 AM

Second that one mate.

This guys a ****ing douche