CBR 600F3 1995 - 1998 CBR 600F3 Forum

Scammed?

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2007, 03:04 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Scammed?

yeah i cant believe it either. The person investigating the issue was supposed to receive a tracking number by the 27th. I have called since then and left messages with her. I dont know whats going on, she hasnt called me back to fill me in on things. My guess is she didnt receive anything from marcell. no suprise there, so she will probably have to file charges against this c **** head! i hope he dies

Old 08-31-2007, 03:27 PM

ORIGINAL: wreckordbreaker

yeah i cant believe it either. The person investigating the issue was supposed to receive a tracking number by the 27th. I have called since then and left messages with her. I dont know whats going on, she hasnt called me back to fill me in on things. My guess is she didnt receive anything from marcell. no suprise there, so she will probably have to file charges against this c **** head! i hope he dies
Dies? Oh no. Nothing so permanent. In jail with multiple lovers would be so much more satisfying.

[sm=love.gif]

Old 09-01-2007, 02:17 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

the guys a douche and he'll getwhat he deserves...i cant believe that even with the possibility of charges being filed against him, he does nothing...wow...just wow...this guys going nowhere in life...

Old 09-01-2007, 02:42 PM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy

^ actually im sure he is going a few places ...county lock up , court house, then hopefully state prision ... then hell

Old 09-03-2007, 01:13 AM

Is everybody in Racine County a dumb ****!!!??? damn...... why can't somebody call you back every once in a while wreckordbreaker? You, my friend, have been getting handed the ****ty end of the stick for tooooo long!!

Old 09-03-2007, 01:31 AM

i still say that you go there and look for answers face to face.. it might be a lil bit of a drive but its a trip that is long over due

Old 09-03-2007, 10:30 AM

ORIGINAL: HAVOC

i still say that you go there and look for answers face to face.. it might be a lil bit of a drive but its a trip that is long over due
I don't believe this would be the safe way to go. You have no idea what kind a guy this freak is and how many friends he might have close by to kick your ***. At this point it's in hands of the police and I wouldn't get in their way. If you go confront him at home he may be armed, possibly he'd shoot you saying you threatened his life.

Not worth it.

Old 09-03-2007, 11:37 AM

I agree with Zorgen. Let the law handle it from here. If you've seen all the post on this thread you will know that this guy has a criminal record already. This guy is a P.O.S and not worth getting hurt or in trouble yourself over.

Old 09-03-2007, 01:03 PM

Well all I can say is "WOW" what an ordeal. My only comment to this is " your word is your bond with out it you havenothing" credibility and trust are goodassets to have [&:]

Old 09-03-2007, 01:31 PM

ORIGINAL: zorgen

ORIGINAL: HAVOC

I don't believe this would be the safe way to go. You have no idea what kind a guy this freak is and how many friends he might have close by to kick your ***. At this point it's in hands of the police and I wouldn't get in their way. If you go confront him at home he may be armed, possibly he'd shoot you saying you threatened his life.

Not worth it.
i didnt mean locell ... i meant he should be talking to the ADA in person since they havent gotten back to him... but you guys are right it did sound like i was implying to go talk to locell , and at this point that would bea bad idea ... hopefully they havent gotten back to wreckord because they are busy locking locell up in jail

Quick Reply: Scammed?