CBR 600F3 1995 - 1998 CBR 600F3 Forum

Scammed?

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2007, 12:05 AM
CBRF 2009 AOTY !!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Scammed?

I have been watching this thread without posting. Well now it is time. Locell, you are a loserand hopefully one day all this will come back to bite you in the ***. Hopefully there is a equal worthless piece of life(bike theif)in your area thatstumbles across yourbike. I've been giving you the benefit of the doubt all this time for no reason. The only excuse you can come up with is as lame as they come. Just tell the poor guy you phucked him, stop leaving him hanging. You have no plans on sending the money because you don't have it. You have no plans to send him the parts because you don't have them either. Man up lier. You are a disgrace to the sportbike community. Garnishing wages will not happen, you must have a job for that and obviously you are to busy stealing to work. Just remember, it will catch up to you. And when it does, just remember, don't drop the soap!

Old 07-21-2007, 03:52 AM

ORIGINAL: rsp919

I have been watching this thread without posting. well now it is time
[sm=happybounce.gif] its always the quiet ones that you have to worry about...

Old 07-21-2007, 09:59 AM

You can search for him here.

http://wcca.wicourts.gov

That rap sheet is redonkulous!

Old 07-21-2007, 10:20 AM

ORIGINAL: FLYOU

You can search for him here.

http://wcca.wicourts.gov

That rap sheet is redonkulous!
actually only about 15 of those are him the 1970 B-days, the other ones are a guy in milwaukee marcellus... but 3 active warrants?????? WTF!!

Old 07-21-2007, 11:08 AM

ORIGINAL: locell

I dont get you some times, I have made the same statements over and over from the 1st time I posted a reply and gave a time line on how this post originally got started. the post got started way before the check even had time to clear then when my name and **** got posted it became less of an issue for me since in my eyes he was trying to force me to send him the parts before the check even had a remote chance of clearing. he posted more info once again became even less of an issue before then. now I dont know or care where he got the last bit of untrue info but once again makes me want to put this even less of an issue then what it has been for me since people tried to force me to send **** before the check had a chance of clearing.

now all of this got fuled by certin people who live in like a 20 min radius of the original poster in the hopes of "scareing me to send the parts before the check cleared."

now once again there isnt a scam going on I actually listened to my bank when they told me to wait until the check totally clears before sending anything cause they have had issues with out of state checks so they go through an extra proccess (what ever that is).

hey bind sicne you know me, how many times have I been willing to help peeps we ride with with lunch or what ever? how about when C crashed? oh wait that link you sent to scruff? but I am a scammer, and what now what ever if you all think I truly give a flying **** what you think of me on this forum your on dope and dog food. one last time this post was started well before the check had any chance of clearing.
Wisconsin.gov says you got three warrants for your dead beat ***, and as far as you helping "peeps" with lunch tell them they're welcome since the money you used probably came from the 600.00 youo stole from me. One more thing the check you cashed at AM community credit union shows it was deposited on the 18th of june and cleared on the 20th. 2 ****ing days and you've been claiming that you have been waiting for it to totally clear. The fact of the matter is you have been dragging your *** the entire time

Old 07-21-2007, 11:47 AM

Wow this guy is the nuts, man, Go to the website mentioned above and check out this docket #
1999CM000469 . Hmmmmmmmmmmm
[/align][/align]

Old 07-21-2007, 12:26 PM

ORIGINAL: M109R

Wow this guy is the nuts, man, Go to the website mentioned above and check out this docket #
1999CM000469 . Hmmmmmmmmmmm
[/align][/align]
He was born in 1970 and that's for a "Minor" above the age of 16 in the year 1999? I can only think of one thing...

Old 07-21-2007, 11:52 PM

Jesus?

Old 07-22-2007, 05:25 AM

pee-wee herman

Old 07-22-2007, 01:32 PM
RCR

I think thats the wrong guy in the pic (bindel said he was black)

wreckord: Sorry about being shafted like that but use it as an expensive lesson. This guy stole from you and he will never pay you back HELL he won't even take care of his criminal record in his own home town, if he isn't to concerned about the local P.D. what makes you a priority.

luccell, marcell or lucifer or what ever your name is:May one day your out riding and hit a corner going about 80 mph. a little rodent will sacrifice it's life and stop in your path causing you a horrible wipe out destroying your bike and laying you up for 30+ days or however long you stroked Brian for and give you a nice limp for the rest of your life for screwing over a guy that in good faith paid his part and you didn't.

Quick Reply: Scammed?