CBR 600F3 1995 - 1998 CBR 600F3 Forum

Scammed?

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2007, 02:32 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Scammed?

This whole situation sucks. Mainly because you have not been able to ride all summer. I would agree with all those that say "take is butt to small claims!" Good Luck

Old 07-20-2007, 04:44 PM

well i texted him earlier and said he should get ahold of you because you are getting ready to file paperwork with racine PD.... and his reply was:

" Good for him, but no crime has been committed so i wish him luck,told him i wasnt going out of my way due to all the bs he started trying to force me to send **** before check had cleared"

i was really trying to give you the benefit of the doubt on this locell but this has been WAY too long, now i think you are just trying to keep someone elses money for no reason..and if you will do that to someone else what says you wont do it to someone else in the club??

i mean come on and send the dude the money..

Old 07-20-2007, 04:53 PM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy

how can he say no crime was commited. he basically commited fraud . he took money for merchandise non rendered, and has refused to give a refund.. and accross state lines .

bindel i hope your club really watches this guy now and please inform the rest of your crew of his actions and how he does business. once a theif always a theif.

Old 07-20-2007, 05:11 PM

LOL, if this is the individual with the same name and address listed in the court searches, I'm surprised that he doesn't know what theft and fraud is. He's also broken the FTC's Mail or telephone order merchandise rule. Not sure what the penalty is there, but any court is going to instantly order payment plus an amount for interest.

Old 07-20-2007, 09:12 PM

someone sent me a link to the wisconsin court system and there was a small claims case against him for 413.xx to some bank he owes for his dodge dakota that he drives. I was going to scan and put on here the copy of the check that he signed, but it has his bank account number on it and i dont want to go there. anyways i will be working on that and i will let all you know what happens. Thanks again for all the links and support [sm=hail.gif]

Old 07-20-2007, 09:40 PM

what have the cops said ?

Old 07-20-2007, 10:25 PM

WOW... there is no way i will ever see any of my money! I would be surprised if this guy even has a drivers license let alone a bike license. If you guys check out wisconsin.gov and type his name into the courts section. The guys has a rap sheet longer than the great wall!

Old 07-20-2007, 10:32 PM

seriosuly man consult a lawyer and file a lawsuit. got a copy of the police report, messages you sent/recieved. copy of your check that was signed by him. once a judge sees all the evidence and looks @ the persons history, the judge should find in your favir and like someone mentioned above theyvery well could garnish his wages (somethign he doesnt have a choice about)

Old 07-20-2007, 11:43 PM

I just went onto the wisconsin.gov site. What a dirt bag. Did you notice that he was busted for stealing a "movable object" that valued under $2500, so this is not his first time stealing. I can't believe how many times he has been in court for drinving while suspended, ect.
I'm with Havoc--I would pursueit. Good luck.

Old 07-20-2007, 11:44 PM

I put my packet together and wrote a cover letter to go with it. I am going to make copies at work sunday night and send it to Racine county sheriffs department. If nothing happens with them i know this girl whos a paralegal. I will see what she has to say. Maybe her boss would be interested.

Quick Reply: Scammed?