Old 07-22-2007, 03:28 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Scammed?

Here, here

Old 07-22-2007, 03:48 PM

ORIGINAL: RCR

I think thats the wrong guy in the pic (bindel said he was black)
lol

that's because that's a picture of pee-wee herman... also a petter-***.

Old 07-22-2007, 08:32 PM
RCR

My bad guess I was dizzy from reading all 180 million post about this [sm=chattypair.gif]

Old 07-23-2007, 06:42 AM

wreckordbreaker

titleAndStar(108,0,0,false,",")

[align=center][/align]

[blockquote]quote:

ORIGINAL: locell

I dont get you some times, I have made the same statements over and over from the 1st time I posted a reply and gave a time line on how this post originally got started. the post got started way before the check even had time to clear then when my name and **** got posted it became less of an issue for me since in my eyes he was trying to force me to send him the parts before the check even had a remote chance of clearing. he posted more info once again became even less of an issue before then. now I dont know or care where he got the last bit of untrue info but once again makes me want to put this even less of an issue then what it has been for me since people tried to force me to send **** before the check had a chance of clearing.

now all of this got fuled by certin people who live in like a 20 min radius of the original poster in the hopes of "scareing me to send the parts before the check cleared."

now once again there isnt a scam going on I actually listened to my bank when they told me to wait until the check totally clears before sending anything cause they have had issues with out of state checks so they go through an extra proccess (what ever that is).

hey bind sicne you know me, how many times have I been willing to help peeps we ride with with lunch or what ever? how about when C crashed? oh wait that link you sent to scruff? but I am a scammer, and what now what ever if you all think I truly give a flying **** what you think of me on this forum your on dope and dog food. one last time this post was started well before the check had any chance of clearing.
[/blockquote]

Wisconsin.gov says you got three warrants for your dead beat ***, and as far as you helping "peeps" with lunch tell them they're welcome since the money you used probably came from the 600.00 youo stole from me. One more thing the check you cashed at AM community credit union shows it was deposited on the 18th of june and cleared on the 20th. 2 ****ing days and you've been claiming that you have been waiting for it to totally clear. The fact of the matter is you have been dragging your *** the entire time

< Message edited by wreckordbreaker -- 7/21/2007 9:13:02 AM >

look I told you that the check had not cleared though my bank and that it was still on hold when we talked on the 21st on that same day a few hours later you started this post had some friends create accounts and the rest has been history. now that in my opinion was a dick head move which is prompting my dick head move of dragging my feet. I am not stealing your money have no intention to dont need it, but on the same token you didnt need to start this thread and have friends / family fuel things in the thought of pushing things in your direction sooner. in short you were a dick and created this post the day I told you my bank still had the check on hold I am being a dick in sending it back, but its comming. remember dragging your feet isnt refusing. so the lesson is the more your a dick the more I will be a dick back.

you want to file a report with the PD go ahead I will direct them back to this site they will tell me to quit being a dick i will say ok and life goes on. worst case this is a civil issue and even then at best. hell call judge judy she would love this.

Theif? actually never stole anything in my l

Old 07-23-2007, 06:54 AM

So lets all stop being dicks, Locell you send the cheque and then its all done and dusted.

Old 07-23-2007, 08:14 AM

ORIGINAL: locell

in short you were a dick and created this post the day I told you my bank still had the check on hold I am being a dick in sending it back, but its comming.
Did you say "But It's coming"?

Hear that everybody?

Old 07-23-2007, 11:24 AM

LOOOOSER!!!

Just more excuses and no money. Probably never even checked with the bank directly about that specific check and let them speak to you in generalities. Dates have already been posted as o when the check actually cleared the bank. Let us guess, you'll send him his money back when the next person you scam for $700 pays you and their check totally clears.

Locell isn't fit to ride a bigwheel from Toys R Us.

Old 07-23-2007, 01:53 PM

This is why I refuse to deal with anything but paypal, its the year 2007... we have much better alternatives to sending CHECKS in the mail Hope it works out for you guys

Old 07-23-2007, 02:34 PM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy

locell just send the ****ing check back and be done with it. you say he was a dick for posting this so you are draggin your feet because of this .. i say you should send it back asap in spite of him being a dick.. everyone including myself have called you a liar, a thief ,a scammer and a pedophile too .. so instead of proving us right by dragging this out and not staying in contact with wreckord and breaking your word.. do the right thing and prove us all wrong that you are a stand up guy .. an eye for an eye leaves everyone blind .. just do the right thing (and no the right thing isnt to keep draggin your *** about this, the right thing is to give him back his money and send it certified mail.. that way you have proof when you sent it out and you can even make him have to sign for it so you knwo when he gets it!)

Old 07-23-2007, 03:06 PM

I cant believe that you are still lying about how long the check took to clear.... You cashed in on the the 18th of june at am community credit union correct? i can scan the check and post it here if you want. The checked cleared my bank on the 20th of june. 2 days not a whole month like you are telling everyone, but thats ok youre trying to save face. You can keep denying about the warrants and **** the proof is on the website. The complaint is in the mail, and it may turn out that it is a civil matter and when you dont pay another warrant will be out for your arrest. One day when you do a long bid you will be forced to pay restitution to all the peole you ****ed over!

Quick Reply: Scammed?