CBR 600F3 1995 - 1998 CBR 600F3 Forum

Scammed?

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2007, 09:13 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Scammed?

now this whole i cant be in the club thing cause of my past WOW that would mean how many peeps u ride with would have to be booted also bind? doesnt really matter though still a good bunch of people.
Umm....it's your present ongoing scam, ********. not the past. You're creating just as much of a problem for yourself as you are for wreckord....if not more.
On a different note, will you reward wreckord for being nice to you? You are a beautiful, talented, honest, unbelievably well-hung young man. Can he please have his money back?

Old 07-24-2007, 12:58 AM

dude... he is with the minor still?!! then he took your 600 went out and bought 4 kids a cat and a bird??!!!

for real though... this guy is a jackass.... teens and early twenties???? WE'RE TALKIN BOUT ALL THE MONEY YOU STOLE IN YOUR LATE TWENTIES AND EARLY THIRTIES HOMIE!!!!!! (oh yeah all that money...)

YA JACKASS!!!

Old 07-24-2007, 02:51 AM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy

its a new day lets see whats happens

Old 07-25-2007, 08:22 AM

since everyone is taking a huge amount of time to write these post and upset cause I am being an *** and dragging my feet. now lets forget for a second that I am being an *** and lets look at why I am being an ***.

the original post.

wreckordbreaker

titleAndStar(112,0,0,false,",")

[align=center][/align]
So this guy contacts me on this forum and tells me that hes got some F3 fairings sends me pics and we settle on a price of 600.00 I send him a bank check 2 weeks ago priority mail and he doesnt get it until last friday because his brother moved from his house and changed the mailing address, so the check was forwarded to him. ( so I am told) Anyways he sends me an e-mail and says that he is going to ship them out on saturday or if not monday. I send him an email the other day and asked him if he sent the fairings out yet and if he had any tracking #'s. he said that he was going to send them out yesterday because he was waiting for the check to clear. I replied and told him i was a little upset because the whole idea of a bank check is so you dont have to wait for it to clear. No response saying he shipped it, no response to my phone calls nothing. He may have shipped them i dont know and he will remain nameless until i find out what is going on. People need to show a little respect! everyone works hard for their money and when you send it away in good faith its only curteous to comunicate. There I'm done crying Anyone know what i can do to resolve this?[sm=headbang.gif][sm=icon_flaming.gif]

now 99% of this post isnt true other then we made a deal on some plastic. look at how many times he claims we werent in communication and the whole two weeks to receive the check.

I talked to him the day before i got it. The day I put it in the bank (and told him I would not send anything until the check completely cleared.) then I talked to him the day he started this thread, when he told me it cleared his bank. My response was great that means my bank could clear and release the funds early since the check was still with in the required hold time at my bank. At that point he started getting a ****ty attitude. A few threats where made and we hung up.

The original post was a complete lie I know it, he knows it and people who actually have read the forum I printed out knows it to. Funny how he has edited all of his post once he sent the complaint. its all good though i have coppies and if in fact you did mail a complaint i will wait until that is settled before I send anything back.

HAVOC

titleAndStar(2193,0,0,false,",")

[align=center][/align]

locell just send the ****ing check back and be done with it. you say he was a dick for posting this so you are draggin your feet because of this .. i say you should send it back asap in spite of him being a dick.. everyone including myself have called you a liar, a thief ,a scammer and a

Old 07-25-2007, 08:35 AM

[blockquote]quote:

ORIGINAL: wreckordbreaker

called the new number that you posted and they told me i had the wrong number! hmmmm something fishy.[sm=WTFsgign.gif]Now what the hell do i do? did this guy move recently or something?
[/blockquote]

PM sent back!

http://www.myspace.com/street_sins
http://www.myspace.com/bindelb
1994 honda CBR 600F2/900RR
-93 900RR ENGINE (893cc)
10" stretch
-NOS
-D&D race series exhaust
-Stage 7 jet kit and single filters
-98 F3 tail
-lowered 3 [align=right]
[/align]

not sure what this was all about but never can tell.
not sure what private **** bind was sending and to be honest dont really care.
he pm'ed me and asked if i had been to your house and if you lived in a duplex or something where the number would show up as the address but not be your place.. and i said that i havent ever been to your place.. which i havent..
and all the other pms that i sent told him that i had talked to you and you said that you were going to call him that day...
ie. the day that we lowered your bike and you said you the check cleared and you were going to call him and givehim the options of the fairings or the money back...

Old 07-25-2007, 08:40 AM

bindelsf2

To:
wreckordbreaker

Date:
7/19/2007 1:33:44 PM

Subject:
RE: locell

he called you on friday because i called him.. i have never been to his house sorry, yeah i will have to do that...i tried to call earlier but got his voicemail but he should be at work so he will call me back later..
well i will pm you when i hear from him and let you know whats up!

http://www.myspace.com/street_sins
http://www.myspace.com/bindelb
1994 honda CBR 600F2/900RR
-93 900RR ENGINE (893cc)
10" stretch
-NOS
-D&D race series exhaust
-Stage 7 jet kit and single filters
-98 F3 tail
-lowered 3

Old 07-25-2007, 09:33 AM

locell, with all of this time you are spending to retort to everyones posts you could be writing a check and sending it out which would end all of this. even though this is giving everyone something to gawk at everyday, a new age drama if you will, im sure everyone would be much happier with this resolved, myself included.

I hate to be another person to add to this, but most of this thread is a he said she said type of thing. we need less petty fighting and more doing. its up to you locell.

Old 07-25-2007, 11:04 AM

"Marcell Johnson" <marcell.m.johnson@hotmail.com>Add to Address BookAdd Mobile Alert

To:
soxnut_07@yahoo.com

Subject:
RE: shipment

Date:
Wed, 20 Jun 2007 10:11:54 -0500

I get off at 3pm today will ship them out then. just wanted to make
sure the
check would clear.

>From: Brian Donahue <soxnut_07@yahoo.com>
>To: Marcell Johnson <marcell.m.johnson@hotmail.com>
>Subject: shipment
>Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 03:50:42 -0700 (PDT)
>
>Just wondering if you got the fairings shipped yet and if you had
tracking
>numbers.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Brian
From:"Marcell Johnson" <marcell.m.johnson@hotmail.com>Add to Address BookAdd Mobile Alert
To:soxnut_07@yahoo.comSubject:RE: f3 fairingsDate:Tue, 05 Jun 2007 20:24:40 -0500

I dont have paypay, although it would not be hard to set up I dont
think.

they are the OEM fairings and they are for a 1997 F3 which isnt any
different then a 1998.

let me take some pics tomorrow and I can email them to you

Okay first off you turn this around saying that your the victim? Heres a copy of the email you sent me on the 20th of june saying that you got out of work at 3 and were going to ship them then.(the day the check cleared my bank) there is also an email saying that you would set up a paypal account, which you never did. I wish you lived closer cuz i'd pay you a visit myself. I called you lastnight and you dindt answer your phone, but instead today you coe in here and run your mouth trying to defend yourself because you dont have the ***** to call me. Your almost 40 yrs old, grow up pay your fines and debts you owe to everyone instead of "lowering your bike" I'm glad the 600 i sent you went to good use. **** you marcell. I have copies of everything you wrote and said and theyre all on there way to racine county shreiffs department. Also I told you i would edit the posts so your informaiton would no longer be om the internet! I orignally said i would do this after i received payment but i decided to do it before. I have nothing to hide, and as far as what i wrote its 100% true. I think my word is a little more valid than yours. You have a rap sheet longer than most of the inmates i supervise.

Old 07-25-2007, 01:04 PM

Quit moaning and pay up! Be fair and end this then everyone can get on with their lives! End of!

Old 07-25-2007, 02:35 PM

That ******* must be a thrill to live with, huh?

Quick Reply: Scammed?