CBR 600F3 1995 - 1998 CBR 600F3 Forum

Scammed?

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2007, 10:51 PM
Retired Moderator ans All Around Good Guy
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Scammed?

yea hopefully by this time next week this will be done and over with and we all can move on and have this thread locked ! btw everyone remember to vote for bindelsf2 for ROTM !

Old 07-14-2007, 01:04 AM

hopefully! although this is the most replies i have seen to a thread in a long time..

yeah and make sure to vote!! thanks again HAVOC!

Old 07-14-2007, 02:06 AM

^ i got you man

Old 07-14-2007, 01:42 PM

do you guys not have internet banking in the US?

Old 07-14-2007, 01:47 PM

yes we do ... some people just dont have it , for whatever reason .. but there was more to this then "waiting for the funds to clear" go 6 posts up from yours and read my postwhere i quoted the seller and that tells you all you need to know

Old 07-14-2007, 01:51 PM

ok, I get ya. All this has been very unceccessary - This is the reason I collect anything I purchase, to stop stuff like this happening.

Old 07-14-2007, 03:48 PM

ORIGINAL: HAVOC

so basically that means everything you have said about waiting for the bank to clear, he didnt send the right payment, etc for being the reason why you didnt send out the parts or the money backits all a bull**** *** lie because you just said
ORIGINAL: locell
have I dragged my feet? yep sure have. why? cause the original post was totally unceccessary since the time that had went by was only a few days.
the reason youre draggin *** is because you got pissed off he made the original post. damn what a bitch you are . ****in man up and make the situation right

I dont get you some times, I have made the same statements over and over from the 1st time I posted a reply and gave a time line on how this post originally got started. the post got started way before the check even had time to clear then when my name and **** got posted it became less of an issue for me since in my eyes he was trying to force me to send him the parts before the check even had a remote chance of clearing. he posted more info once again became even less of an issue before then. now I dont know or care where he got the last bit of untrue info but once again makes me want to put this even less of an issue then what it has been for me since people tried to force me to send **** before the check had a chance of clearing.

now all of this got fuled by certin people who live in like a 20 min radius of the original poster in the hopes of "scareing me to send the parts before the check cleared."

now once again there isnt a scam going on I actually listened to my bank when they told me to wait until the check totally clears before sending anything cause they have had issues with out of state checks so they go through an extra proccess (what ever that is).

hey bind sicne you know me, how many times have I been willing to help peeps we ride with with lunch or what ever? how about when C crashed? oh wait that link you sent to scruff? but I am a scammer, and what now what ever if you all think I truly give a flying **** what you think of me on this forum your on dope and dog food. one last time this post was started well before the check had any chance of clearing.

Old 07-14-2007, 04:10 PM

hey locell, while I got your attention, did anyone ever weld anything on the bike near that link? Not that it matters, but it looks like it has weld slag marks on it.....kinda funny, reminds me of work.

Old 07-14-2007, 04:26 PM

locell i dont think ive ever called you a scammer andi dothink your probably a good guy .. do i think its ****ed up not to call someone that you have a business dealing with and keep them informed.. yep and i especially think that you were draggin *** because things didnt go as you planned...

no one has mentioned what banks you guys as using. if he had a bank check made from his account why not just take it to the same bank and get your money right away ? why go through the hassle of waiting for it to clear ? like if the buyer uses BOFA and you use Wellsfargo .. take it to bofa and cash it and things wouldve beendone with a long time ago.

**EDIT**

YES LOCELL IS A SCAMMER !
NO HE IS NOT A GOOD GUY , HE IS A THIEFING PIECE OF ****
HE STEALS PEOPLES MONEY AND WILL STEAL FROM YOU TOO

Old 07-14-2007, 07:00 PM

now all of this got fuled by certin people who live in like a 20 min radius of the original poster in the hopes of "scareing me to send the parts before the check cleared."
Yup, Im wreckorbreakers dad,I actually live about 5 minutes from wreckordbreacker, doesn't mean I don't have LONG arms. It has now been approx 5 weeks since the "Bank Check" was sent. Lets say it took a week to get to Wisc. Now a day or 2 to get it in locells hands. Now that still leaves almost 3 weeks for a "Bank Check" to clear the bank. There is a set of laws in this country specifically set up for banks to adhere to. 1 of them deals with interstate banking. It allows no more than 10 business days for an out of state check to clear. In this day and age of electronic transactions, it in reallity takes no more than 72 hours for this to take place. I agree, banks suck. Alot of them will hold your money to acrue interest to benefit them, that sucks and should be illeagal.

Now I regress. Locell, just send either the money or the parts (I would rather see him get the parts, I was kinda hopin to ride with my son this summer) And do it NOW. PLEASE Pretty Please. Just step up and put this to rest. Brian has assured me he will delete his posts as soon as he gets his money or parts. He has done nothing illeagal either. Just warned others of his dealings with you. Nothing is going to happen to you or yours. Just end this now. Thanks

Quick Reply: Scammed?