CBR 600F3 1995 - 1998 CBR 600F3 Forum

Scammed?

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2007, 10:25 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Scammed?

For Christ's Sake. This is like watching an argument between petty women. Seriously. No one on this forum will ever want to deal with either of you two again. Man the F%$# up and fix it.
Call bank during lunch break and verify funds. ---- 2 minutes
Setup paypal in the evening and return funds. ---- 15 minutes
Having this crap over with ---- Priceless

Possible excuses to save you the trouble of thinking of them on your own:
I work underground and have to stay underground the whole time I'm at work.
I don't have a cell phone and there is no land line where I work and I can't drive to a nearby payphone on lunch break cuz I carpool.
My bank doesn't accept phone calls.
I can't setup paypal cuz i don't have a computer.
My antivirus software blocks paypal
I don't have a checking account
My nuts are itchy and it's making me mad so I'm gonna drop you 321746130641324 priority levels.

Old 07-01-2007, 10:33 AM

+2 on that.

There is no excuse at this point for not sending back the money. Don't even try that Bullshirt about having to take time off. How the frack do you pay all the other bills you have? How you get lunch money or gas money? Banks are on line, have phone numbers and ATM machines. Every excuse offered up so far has been very, very poor. The bank check cleared long ago, and a simple call would confirm that.

Old 07-01-2007, 02:19 PM

Cadaver I couldn't say it better myself.

Old 07-01-2007, 10:33 PM

There is no excuse at this point for not sending back the money. Don't even try that Bullshirt about having to take time off. How the frack do you pay all the other bills you have? How you get lunch money or gas money? Banks are on line, have phone numbers and ATM machines. Every excuse offered up so far has been very, very poor. The bank check cleared long ago, and a simple call would confirm that.

1. he started this issue way before the check had a chance to clear (trying to force me to send the items before the check clears)

2. he put my info on the net really for no reason.

3. despite what has been said he sent me info to who ever so they could stop by my house to say hi.

can i call the bank tomorrow to see if the check cleared? yep I can do that. will i do that? sure I will do that

am I going to set up a pay pal account? no I dont think so. why not? lack of listening on his part does not mean I go out of the way on my part.

so tomorrow i will call my bank see if the funds have cleared and contact the person and let him know what i found out.

oh I pay my bills with checks. I got some credit cards too.

but one thing I am not going to do is go out of my way on this issue at all in any form. considering the original post was made well before the check had any time what so ever to clear.

Dude, does your bank have a phone? No one is coming to your house unless you think that not sending out his parts or money is cool. how could you come to my house if you dont have my info? but thanks for setpping up.

Old 07-02-2007, 05:47 AM

What a loser

Old 07-02-2007, 05:57 AM

heres the deal the bank checked cleared my bank 12 days ago on the 20 of june. That means the funds have left my bank and have been deposited in yours. You guys wanna know my name, check my profile. Actually i'll make it easy Its Brian Donahue and i am from Gorham ME. See i dont care because i'm a stand up guy. I never gave anyone your info i posted your name thats it. However i got a reaction out of you and see that you still have a pulse since you havent given me an update on anything. The time you wasted on here trying to defend yourself could have been used to call the bank ect. Stop making excuses.

Old 07-02-2007, 06:05 AM

Should have sent a Western Union money order...most of whch are good for up to $300...and can be cashed anywhere instantly.

Send half first...

Then when the parts arrive...check them out...and if they are as they say they would be...expres send another $300 money order.

They are just like cash...

I pay 90% of my bills with M.O.'s...hate checks...leave paper trails...

Old 07-02-2007, 06:08 AM

ORIGINAL: wreckordbreaker
heres the deal the bank checked cleared my bank 12 days ago on the 20 of june.
*Cough...*** beating time...*...ahem...

Old 07-03-2007, 11:39 PM

I'm not impressed with how anybody is handling this issue...

Old 07-04-2007, 02:34 AM

Does anyone else think it is fishy that the person who sold the fairings is a new member.. the person who wants to beat his **** up when hestops by for avisitis a new member... and also the person who says he knows the guy isa new member.... I donno... but if i was gonna scam sombody on a forum.... thats probably what i would do. Just check out the times between posts between those three... its almost always the next post and sometimes even within an hour or two if they are calling them out or mentioning them... I could be wrong... but they all have the same writing style too. I am sick of seeing this forum first of all, and secondly, i am so ready to hear that i am wrong and that the guy gets his money back!!! I hate when people are stupid and try to cheat... I owned an ebay business for a while a year ago and i had to stop because i would get pissed off like this at a new person every week and that would carry onjust like this, for months until they didnt pay and i just deleted the whole transaction by taking a loss or they finally paid... also i recently sold a motorcycle jacket online... i listed it 4 times before it finally sold and the buyer paid for it!!!!! i lost 20 bucks and about 2 months just because of stupid people... fees and a decrease in the overall price in item. Anyways... let this be a lesson to us all!!!! It still sucks for that guy even if he does get his money back.. cuz now he has lost all this time and the fairings he was excited about.

Quick Reply: Scammed?