Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.
View Poll Results: what do you do if someone's sitting on your bike?
Politely ask that they stop
9.95%
Demand to know what theyre doing
12.80%
Tell them to get the **** off your bike
63.03%
Cover your gun and be ready to draw
14.22%
Voters: 211. You may not vote on this poll

What do you do if someone's sitting on your bike?

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2010, 08:48 PM
Official Welcome Crew Spicy Cat
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by stretch_the_apex
i had this happen to me in lake geneva wisconsin one summer day, i parked my bike and fed the meter had about 3 hours on it after about an hour of poke'n around town i decided to go ride it was way to nice out to just walk around, so headed back towards my bike and see some douche bag sittin on the passenger seat with a foot on the rear peg and the other on the seat talkin to a couple of girls like he owns it, i am assumeing that he saw the meter had 2 hours left on it and figured that i was out on a boat or somethin since i was parked by the lake, i stood near the lake for a little bit just listening to this guy talk like his shizzle dont stink to these girls talkin about "his" bike i was just so in awe of this spectical as badly as i wanted to end it i had to listen and laugh to myself for a minute once i had enough of his douchebaggery i walked towards MY bike with my head turned like i was lookin for traffic to cross the street, stepped off the curb next to the bike grabbed his foot on the seat and flipped him backwards off the passenger seat where he landed pretty much face first on the pavement in the middle of the lane, then grabbed him so he wouldnt get hit by a car and basicaly threw him onto the side walk he rolled over and his face was a little messed up and bleeding and he was a little out of it, this all happened in a matter of seconds, the girls starting screaming at me like what the f#$% is your problem blah blah blah you could figure how it went i didnt say a word i just pulled the key out of my pocket got onto my bike started it and just looked at them as they did the classic oh my god cover there mouths with their hands move and then started yelling at the dips#*t i thru off my bike as i rode away. Some people that know about this say that i overreacted which i dont think i did if it was just some dude sittin on feelin the grips and checkin it out i could understand but would still definetly yell at him to GTFOMB, but this guy i thru off in my eyes really crossed the line and got what he deserved especialy with his dirty sandy shoe print that was left on my seat. I believe that he is lucky that i didnt proceed with a real beat down.
brilliant.

Old 06-16-2010, 12:43 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by detdrbuzzard
here either
here in texas its a deathwish.... just make sure u shoot them in the front, its illegal to shoot the person in the back here.. however warning shot to make them turn around is perfectly legal

Old 06-16-2010, 03:05 AM
Retired Moderator & The Big Deal

Originally Posted by lolwut
here in texas its a deathwish.... just make sure u shoot them in the front, its illegal to shoot the person in the back here.. however warning shot to make them turn around is perfectly legal
lol, you have no idea what you are talking about in Texas law buddy.

Old 06-16-2010, 04:12 AM
Redcoat, & Maxwell's Silver Hammer, MVN and curmudgeon
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

In Texas law, burglary of your neighbor's property allows you to shoot.
SOOOOOOOOO give the weapon to a bystander and HE can shoot the perp

Old 06-16-2010, 12:06 PM
Senior Member & Lord of The Man Cave
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Nex
stretch the apex, Love what you did Someone decided to move my bike today. I came back to it moved 5 feet from I left it, and at an angle because of the steering lock. I was pissed, but what can you really do if you don't see it happen.
Install an alarm with a tilt sensor that also sends a warning to a pager. At least that way you'd know whenever someone is messing with it.

Old 06-16-2010, 03:12 PM

Originally Posted by RojerLockless
lol, you have no idea what you are talking about in Texas law buddy.
I will deff google now that i know that my redneck ex roomate from Conroe doesnt know wth he was talking about. Ive only been here 3 months or so, im originally from florida by way of los angeles :-/

Old 06-17-2010, 02:38 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Never had anybody do this to me..never done it to anybody else. It's a big mistake to make! If it did happen I'd be in the "GET THE F*CK OFF" category for sure. I wouldn't use violence against anybody except to defend myself or others. Anything family related would result in an under turf experience, anybody in my house would get a good slapping but I'm not about to do jail time and loose my weapons licence (and weapons) just because somebody sat on my bike. After they got off I'd make my opinion very clear and the rest would be up to them .

Old 06-22-2010, 02:57 PM

apex, I would do just about the same thing as you if it were just some young punks trying to impress a couple girls . I usually open carry my .40 cal XDM everywhere with me (Nevada), so anyone else would definitely be able to notice the full size pistol strapped to my hip... I would tell them to GTFOMB. My reaction from there would definitely depend on the person on my bike... I had a group of ppl leaning on my Jeep a few years ago and when I told them to GTFOMC they had quite the attitude. They got off, and when I turned my back to walk away, they proceeded to start kicking my car and one guy got out his keys... Let's just say they got a royal beating... one of them went through my windshield and then had to pay for it when all was said and done ... dumb@$$...

Old 06-22-2010, 05:40 PM

Originally Posted by RoadiJeff
I have a Scorpio i900 with a tilt, shock and perimeter sensor. If they get within 2 ft of the "zone" it warns them to get back. If they don't or if they come closer the full alarm triggers and alerts my pager.

Anyway, I can't even imagine anyone having the gonads to just hop on my bike without asking me first.
What do you do when you are parked next to tons of bikes at a rally or bike night? If a guy is getting on his bike next to you it goes off?

Old 06-22-2010, 05:44 PM

Originally Posted by monsterjeepn
I usually open carry my .40 cal XDM everywhere with me (Nevada)
That is true I live in Carson City which is Nevada's capitol. That and usually there is an outlaw bike guy close by (we have them all here) who you could yell over too and would be more than happy to help with a beat down

Quick Reply: What do you do if someone's sitting on your bike?