Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.
View Poll Results: what do you do if someone's sitting on your bike?
Politely ask that they stop
9.95%
Demand to know what theyre doing
12.80%
Tell them to get the **** off your bike
63.03%
Cover your gun and be ready to draw
14.22%
Voters: 211. You may not vote on this poll

What do you do if someone's sitting on your bike?

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2010, 06:15 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by dmcb2120
Man I dont think someone has the ***** to do that here..................
here either

Old 06-10-2010, 06:06 PM

I had a situation last night at work actually...In the midst of being slammed with customers, I look out to see one gentleman of Eastern decent standing next to my bike...and another on ON IT. I was helping a guy in a Harley shirt and politely asked him to hold a minute while I deal with my bike. I walk out and ask the guy what the heck he is doing on my bike. (trying to be nice since I'm in a manager's shirt...and there are witnesses.) His response was (fill in the accent) "Oh is this your bike? It is very nice" yeah...that's great...thanks...now get off. "I am just seeing how it feels. It is quite comfortable." Yeah I know...it's my bike. If you want to sit on bikes, head down to the dealership. GET OFF OF MINE. "So is it very fast? It looks like it is." WHY ARE YOU STILL ON MY F$%KING BIKE ( I started to lose my cool after asking a few times and he continues to sit on it and play with stuff.) At this point the guy with him puts his hand on my arm and tries to explain that his friend is just looking at my bike and means no harm. I inform him that his friend can look at it from a few feet away and needs to get off of it NOW! The guy on my bike asks if he can start it up and I think a vein popped in my head. I can't repeat what I said because I would be banned, but he finally started to get off. As he was dismounting though, it started to tip to the right. Thankfully I managed to catch it, all the while yelling a few more things that I can't repeat. I went back in and apologized to the customers in the store because evidentally I was yelling loud enough for them to hear me inside. The guy in the Harley shirt commended me for not killing the guy because he'd kill anyone that was sitting on his.

Old 06-11-2010, 06:33 PM

Kill them. Was not a choice.

So hmm I dunno what to pick.

Old 06-12-2010, 12:45 AM

Originally Posted by NateDieselF4i
Kill them. Was not a choice.

So hmm I dunno what to pick.
lmao +1

With my old bike it wouldnt have been too big of a deal, but with my new bike I would be pissed, and I have a temper so I dunno exactly how I would handle it but I would be ready for some #$$ kickin!

It is YOUR ride, and it is no different then someone sitting in YOUR car...You just dont mess with peoples rides plain and simple, if you do your probably going to get a beat down.

Old 06-12-2010, 11:47 AM

I would calmly walk up and tell em to get the F#%K off and then administer an a@@ whoopin~~

Old 06-14-2010, 09:33 PM

i had this happen to me in lake geneva wisconsin one summer day, i parked my bike and fed the meter had about 3 hours on it after about an hour of poke'n around town i decided to go ride it was way to nice out to just walk around, so headed back towards my bike and see some douche bag sittin on the passenger seat with a foot on the rear peg and the other on the seat talkin to a couple of girls like he owns it, i am assumeing that he saw the meter had 2 hours left on it and figured that i was out on a boat or somethin since i was parked by the lake, i stood near the lake for a little bit just listening to this guy talk like his shizzle dont stink to these girls talkin about "his" bike i was just so in awe of this spectical as badly as i wanted to end it i had to listen and laugh to myself for a minute once i had enough of his douchebaggery i walked towards MY bike with my head turned like i was lookin for traffic to cross the street, stepped off the curb next to the bike grabbed his foot on the seat and flipped him backwards off the passenger seat where he landed pretty much face first on the pavement in the middle of the lane, then grabbed him so he wouldnt get hit by a car and basicaly threw him onto the side walk he rolled over and his face was a little messed up and bleeding and he was a little out of it, this all happened in a matter of seconds, the girls starting screaming at me like what the f#$% is your problem blah blah blah you could figure how it went i didnt say a word i just pulled the key out of my pocket got onto my bike started it and just looked at them as they did the classic oh my god cover there mouths with their hands move and then started yelling at the dips#*t i thru off my bike as i rode away. Some people that know about this say that i overreacted which i dont think i did if it was just some dude sittin on feelin the grips and checkin it out i could understand but would still definetly yell at him to GTFOMB, but this guy i thru off in my eyes really crossed the line and got what he deserved especialy with his dirty sandy shoe print that was left on my seat. I believe that he is lucky that i didnt proceed with a real beat down.

Last edited by stretch_the_apex; 06-14-2010 at 09:36 PM.
Old 06-14-2010, 09:38 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

LOL that's priceless.

Since mine has a remote start in her, I wish I could have a situation like that happen. Only thing is the idiot would prolly try to ride off on her when she started. Not like she'd allow that either (engine goes out like a light if she goes into gear while remote started)

Old 06-14-2010, 09:44 PM

hahaha! i wish i would have had that would have been so great to see how he would have reacted..

Old 06-15-2010, 04:47 PM
June 2011 ROTM

I get pissed if someone leans against my car. I cant imagine what would happen if a stranger randomly hopped on my bike. Im sure the old temper would flare up pretty good. Maybe strap on the carbon fiber knuckled gloves and go to work. Who knows

Old 06-15-2010, 08:14 PM
Nex

stretch the apex, Love what you did Someone decided to move my bike today. I came back to it moved 5 feet from I left it, and at an angle because of the steering lock. I was pissed, but what can you really do if you don't see it happen.

Quick Reply: What do you do if someone's sitting on your bike?