Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

Ohreally's bikes.

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2008, 03:38 PM
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Ohreally's bikes.

The fact that he keeps posting pictures of magazine shoots doesn't help his cause.

Old 04-03-2008, 07:18 AM

+1 [sm=exactly.gif]

Old 04-03-2008, 08:09 AM

Motormeuk.nl and motor-forum.nl is what they lead to i guess? Thats where we plan our meetings (in the netherlands) motormeuk.nl is sort of a 'myspace.com' site for bikers. I got a profile there, motor-forum.nl is the site from the 'MF' sticker on the top right of my license plates (bikers buy the stickers, stick it on their plates, and people can 'spot them' and get into contact with them on motor-forum.nl'

This discussion will never end, therefor this is my last post. Feel free to PM me but this is getting insane, heads up for the bull**** tho, i bet you all believe bush never intented to steal all the goddamn oil?

Old 04-03-2008, 11:48 AM
Banned

i bet you all believe bush never intented to steal all the goddamn oil?
You don't get it...we support stealing the oil, that is why we drive big cars and trucks, we know we can always get more oil. If cars ran on rice, we would attack China. This is the American way, see it, take it, move on to the next thing. The only reason why we saved the Netherlands from Germany in WW2 was because we wrongly assumed that someday you would have something for us to steal.

Enjoy your bikes, they are beautiful.

Old 04-03-2008, 02:08 PM
Banned

[sm=funnypostabove.gif]

Dang Fish, my ribs hurt!

Old 04-03-2008, 02:43 PM

-1.5 billion a day it was in america right? In a few months/ years it ends up that china actually owns america. I suppose you know 99% of the loans america takes are made in china? They basically pay your whole 'i like oil' thing, americans are so dumb... They live on credit, the whole mortgage bull**** was so funny, the hedgefund i work for actually earned millions from it Investing in shortterm loans to america rules... Still, i dont know when, i dont know how, but you will all end up as slaves to the chinese government.

(Cant w8 till south park makes an episode about that!)

Old 04-03-2008, 02:57 PM
Banned

Hey listen ******* - I have family that lost their ****ing houses becasue of that mortgage bull****. These aren't kids - they're screwed.

So while I admittedly enjoyed your candor on Bush, I'm going to respectfully request that you stop bashing my country right now.

You came to an, "American" forum, show some respect. We have our faults, us Americans, but we're goddamned good people that happens to be represented by frat boys.

I'll thank you in advance for not doing that **** again.

Old 04-03-2008, 03:13 PM
Banned

I suppose you know 99% of the loans america takes are made in china?
Here is the endgame. The current Chinese economy holds our debt, which is fine because they will never collect, here is why. Sooner or later they will make a move against Taiwan, we will freeze their assets and have a short but well covered war on MSNBC. There will be a coup and the hardliners in bejing will be executed in tianimen square. The new regime will thank the U.S. for its help and the debt will be forgiven or the loans will be renegotiated. The amount of money is meaningless, it is all based in the TERMS OF THE LOANS. Borrow good money today, pay back with devalued money tomorrow.

You Europeans are so naive.

Old 04-03-2008, 04:02 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

aaaaaaahahaha omg fishfryer is about the only f***ing person on here that will actually make me crack up laughing out loud.

lmao *grabs popcorn*

Old 04-03-2008, 04:04 PM
Banned

Yeah I need to take a page from Fish's book.

Him does good work[sm=signs007.gif]

[sm=americanasmiley.gif]

Quick Reply: Ohreally's bikes.