Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

Ohreally's bikes.

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2008, 10:56 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Ohreally's bikes.

ORIGINAL: Tahoe SC

ORIGINAL: fishfryer527

i will be watching you guys.
lucky you, I am walking around naked.
i know...you are very masculine...but since...

this is the sights n sounds forum...

to prevent going off topic, we would need pix or call BS!muahahhahahhaha
Ill just take his word for it....

better yet, im done with this thread (not coming in here anymore)

Old 04-04-2008, 11:08 PM

I feel like a fraud has stolen my soul. Not only is he using my signature, but I feel like his presence has torn all of you guys apart. No disrespect, but he isnt a honda guy, he rapes it for his beater, cause he apparently has better things to ride. I could care less if he does or does not, but really, I feel that he has come in here and shredded us all up.

Its BS is you ask me... that we are fighting over someone so unimportant to this community...

Anyone remember when that punk joined and told us not to preach about wearing your gear, think of this incident that way!

Old 04-04-2008, 11:11 PM

PS - all those bikes are bone stock, not to say that they arent slick, but any 50something with a good job can go out and buy rare bikes and then chickenstripe them.... And in response to a previously made comment about dropping a 60k euro bike and why he has chicken stripes... What good is a bike like that if the mirrors are touching the pavement, I'd lowside that ****** just to know I felt the mechanical O-Face....

Old 04-04-2008, 11:16 PM

Name:  FD70B57AD9B04267BBC4B7DF737848F2.jpg
Views: 14
Size:  32.4 KB

Old 04-05-2008, 03:29 AM

Sigh, another idiot flaming, chicken stripes?

If you really wanne ride it like you stole it, you rent a bike...
I cant believe people knee down on their own bikes on the public roads, you NEVER know the condition the road is in, like a week or so ago i took a corner on my hypermotard and my front wheel basically drove over a rabbit, i almost fell cuz i was still accelerating, it sucks, i hope it someday happends to you so you understand why i dont do it on the public road on my own bikes. If you wanne ride it like you stole it? Hire one.
Couple of rented bikes:

Plus, i bet 90% of you guys dont even know the function of a knee down... Pathetic how you bring it
I use my circuit bikes to get an adrenaline rush, the mondial etc are for meetings, and to have fun on sunny days.
After all: Knee downs are for idiots who cannot take a corner monkey style, symple physics show that the straighter ur bike is, and the more angled the driver is, the faster you can go through a corner (dont bring up bull**** like 'BUT WHY DO THEY KNEE DOWN ON MOTOGP RACES?' cuz those bikes are like 150 kg).

Friend of mine who bought a desmosedici rr the day they came out in the netherlands scratched it 2 hours later cuz he was going through a corner too flat, bye 80 k, he had repaircosts of a couple of thousands for the bodywork to be redone, way to crush a nice bike!

Old 04-05-2008, 03:50 AM

Old 04-05-2008, 03:51 AM

Old 04-05-2008, 05:05 AM
Banned

better yet, im done with this thread (not coming in here anymore)
I knew you'd be back. You keep waiting for the group shot...soam I.

But I gotta say, the Netherlands looks like a very pretty country, I've been there once, but only in the cities, the food was good. I hope he just keeps posting pics of bikes, it is like a little visit to Europe without being treated like crap by the locals.

Old 04-05-2008, 09:02 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

im not trying to stir ****, im not calling BS, im not blah blah.......sir, i just wanna see a f***ing pic of all this gear together, in ONE PIC!

Old 04-05-2008, 10:26 AM
VP

Rented bikes? Give us a freakin break man. You really are BSing... this is borderline the worst thread I've ever read.

Quick Reply: Ohreally's bikes.