Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

Ohreally's bikes.

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2008, 04:14 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Ohreally's bikes.

we Americans have it all figured out (well Fish gots it) ... sit back and enjoy the show.

+1 on our Administration. i dont agree with some things they do, but they dont listen to or are accountable to me, so shove off. You got something negative to say about them take it up with them, their actions dont reflect on 99.99999999% the public. even the 35% that vote.

Old 04-03-2008, 05:35 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

WARNING....

this thread is about bikes...in the pictures subforum...

don't jack this $#it up for people who want to keep it non-political or else i'll toss this thread in the trash can.

PM each other all you want...but not all threadjacking like this.

anymore of this crap, the next mod to read this (if it's not me) will be tossing this.

Old 04-03-2008, 05:55 PM
Banned

One last thing Mr. OREALLY (if that is in fact your real name). It is not that Americans are war loving people (some are), but we have to constantly go to battle to protect the other, less useful members of civilized society (namely Europe). I understand that prior to the fall of the Soviet Union, the Netherlands was able to protect itself from the 100,000 Russian T-80 tanks waiting to pillage your lovely country of all its wooden shoes, cheese, and tulips.

Oh yes, Hedgefunds...your time in the black is coming to a close. Just like Long Term Capital Management in 1998 you will see not only your assets dry up , but your job as well. The Fed has pumped so much liquidity into the system that by now you have realized that the paychecks you have been getting are shrinking. The next envelope you get probably wont be a paycheck, but a pink slip. What about currency risk? How is that treating you, 2% in the past week, leveraged the way typical pompous euro-trash would approach the situation, you are probably down 6% this week. Right. You are betting against Fannie-Mae? You are playing in the wrong sandbox my jet setting friend. This is an election year, this administration has no problem laying waste to the middle-east, do you think they won't fix a few financial problems? My guess is that you will be putting your wooden shoes on ebay in the next few months to pay for the chain lube for your only bike, the much loved and respected 1987 Honda CBR600.

Good day sir....I said good day!

edit: sorry tahoe, but I did mention chain lube and the 1987 Honda so this is cool right?

Old 04-03-2008, 10:24 PM

^^thats funny

Old 04-03-2008, 11:46 PM
Jan 2009 ROTM

Ripper looks like you were right all along, i think, if i followed all this correctly. Dude when i get my heap fixed we need to ride.

Fish, awsome.

Old 04-04-2008, 12:01 AM

WOW! AWESOME THREAD![sm=bicker.gif]
RB

Old 04-04-2008, 12:05 AM
RCR

6 euro a month for my cbr600, 260 a month for my hypermotard (im 19) (posted in other thread by ohreally)

Here is what I think. Either he is a trust fund baby and is making some seroius cash (but can't afford a camera to get a pic of all the bikes together) or Daddy lets him look at the bikes but no touchy.

Now I could understand that you wouldn't want to come off as a "BALLER" and keeping the others bikes out of it and have a thread like this blow up, But come on where are all the exotics? They would be together somewhere. I can go to my garage and click a pic with my toys if needed. Hell I could even ask my neighbor to bring his toys over and say they were mine just so I could look even coolerbut I would have a pic of em all together more then you can do at this point.

The one thing I find funny is the DB5 in the garage it has a Bimota sticker on the fairing, on the track its missing that sticker but has a Dunlop tag runnung down the fork cover and last but not least the meeting pic has neither sticker. You may want to get over your obsession of removing and adding stickers you may scratch the paint.

Oh and for the remarks regaurding us being slaves is funny!! I can see how you would want to turn the thread into another direction since you got caught making up stories agian. Don't worry we won't tell your daddy.

Old 04-04-2008, 09:18 AM

not a busy day at work...i will be watching you guys...

who really cares if he's full of bs...i'm faster than rossi on the internetz....just say "wow...oh joy...nice bikes"...

Old 04-04-2008, 09:42 AM
Banned

i will be watching you guys.
lucky you, I am walking around naked.

Old 04-04-2008, 10:53 AM

ORIGINAL: fishfryer527

i will be watching you guys.
lucky you, I am walking around naked.
i know...you are very masculine...but since...

this is the sights n sounds forum...

to prevent going off topic, we would need pix or call BS!muahahhahahhaha

Quick Reply: Ohreally's bikes.