Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

Ohreally's bikes.

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2008, 10:32 AM
VP
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Ohreally's bikes.

This is what it's going to take for us to believe you Mr. So Much Time on My Hands I Can Post Up Fake Pics All Day Long...

One single picture...with all of your bikes... in one place... and YOU holding a sign with the word Ohreally...and another sign that says "suck it trebek"

Old 04-05-2008, 12:38 PM

this thread is pretty good.... btw, I never heard of some unwritten rule about not posting PMs. lol...

lets remember to not take ourselves to seriously.

one more thing, did I tell you guys that I actually own a space shuttle... I would get pics when I get home but"my camera is broke".

Old 04-05-2008, 02:01 PM
Banned

ORIGINAL: vpsophmore

...and another sign that says "suck it trebek"
^^^^Priceless!!!^^^^

Old 04-06-2008, 02:49 AM

ORIGINAL: Ohreally

Sigh, another idiot flaming, chicken stripes?

If you really wanne ride it like you stole it, you rent a bike...
I cant believe people knee down on their own bikes on the public roads, you NEVER know the condition the road is in, like a week or so ago i took a corner on my hypermotard and my front wheel basically drove over a rabbit, i almost fell cuz i was still accelerating, it sucks, i hope it someday happends to you so you understand why i dont do it on the public road on my own bikes. If you wanne ride it like you stole it? Hire one.

Plus, i bet 90% of you guys dont even know the function of a knee down... Pathetic how you bring it
I use my circuit bikes to get an adrenaline rush, the mondial etc are for meetings, and to have fun on sunny days.
After all: Knee downs are for idiots who cannot take a corner monkey style, symple physics show that the straighter ur bike is, and the more angled the driver is, the faster you can go through a corner (dont bring up bull**** like 'BUT WHY DO THEY KNEE DOWN ON MOTOGP RACES?' cuz those bikes are like 150 kg).

Friend of mine who bought a desmosedici rr the day they came out in the netherlands scratched it 2 hours later cuz he was going through a corner too flat, bye 80 k, he had repaircosts of a couple of thousands for the bodywork to be redone, way to crush a nice bike!

Old 04-06-2008, 08:07 AM

Idiot flaming, eh? If your going to make fun of me, at least get the words in the correct order smartypants.... I never once said anything about putting my knee down, I was just talking about your pretty chicken stripes, which you can get rid of without putting your knee down, that is, if you ever actually get on one of your eight bikes, but you know, after you've spent ten days waxing them for your professional photo-shoots.

Why go out and rent a bike (which you cant really do here in the states anyways) when you have a perfectly good one of your own in your garage. One that you worked on, torqued, tested, etc... you bled the brakes yourself, you know its going to stop. I would take the chance of wrecking my own bike over getting on someone elses hunk that has had the **** beat out of it by people like you over and over again. Im not going to get down on anything by MY bike, cause I know she will stick.

Sir, at least your friend has a pair! He probably should have taken a little time to break the tires in before trying to get down on it, but none the less, he was using that beautiful machine for its intended purpose. I bet all 'your' (and I just that term loosely) bikes are sitting in 'your' garage crying somewhere, just thinking about how much fun it would be to actually be ridden, and not just looked at and talked about.

Good day, idiot flaming.

Old 04-06-2008, 01:15 PM
Banned

at least your friend has a pair!
That was his 'imaginary friend'...kinda like his 'imaginary bikes'.

Old 04-07-2008, 12:51 PM

ORIGINAL: jaynd

im not trying to stir ****, im not calling BS, im not blah blah.......sir, i just wanna see a f***ing pic of all this gear together, in ONE PIC!
Tru Dat! You'd need abig damn closetto store the gear this guy would have to have. I didn't really think about it but I haven't seen the same helmet twice across any of the pictures. If you were going to have 20+ nice helmets, why the **** wouldn't you wear one to remotely match the bike?![8D]

Old 04-07-2008, 01:11 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

this is good...pix to stake your claim, etc.but do not go towards politics or anything else OT.

refrain from insulting one another...

you can do that in personal emails.

Old 04-07-2008, 05:54 PM

It's Ohreally gone? he hasn't posted again...

Old 04-08-2008, 02:29 AM