Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

Ohreally's bikes.

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2008, 12:00 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Ohreally's bikes.

Lets just all wait for the original poster to post back with some evidence for the non believers via a picture
off the 7 bikes (inc. the honda he failed to mention in this thread) or a picture of his closet with 6 different
SETS of leather/boots/gloves and helmets (i know if i had all that i would have a picture of it all with me and a kool aid smile)

edit for spelling

Old 04-02-2008, 06:03 AM
Banned

a picture of his closet with 6 different
SETS of leather/boots/gloves and helmets (i know if i had all that i would have a picture of it all with me and a kool aid smile)
It would be like seeing the BAT-CAVE!!!!

Old 04-02-2008, 06:32 AM

Guy posts up a couple of pretty exotic street bikes pics that are obviously professionally taken pics, and somoene calls bs on him. I don't see the big deal, this happens all the time. Most people with those bikes would have some pics with them close by each other, group shots, etc etc. His pics are fishy, if someone called his bs, its on them.

Posting PM's..... tsk... tsk.... atleast ask for permission first...

Old 04-02-2008, 08:42 AM

Quite a few reactions the last day(s)... Was quite busy with work...
About the people accusing me of this and that, well... whatever I guess, can't really do anything about it, can I?

Dug up some older pictures,
You asked for my garage? He's the one next to my house (4 bikes in it, 2 on the pic)

Hypermotard

Pic I actually got cash for

Circuit

Circuit

Meeting

B

Pics in my garden

Street pic

In front of my house (driving away with a cold engine, notice the ammount of smoke [:@])

Make up more bullcrap if you'd like, I really don't care. I just felt like posting the bikes, mainly because Ripper44 kind of insulted me by a private message, so I felt like showing off. Obviously it was wrong since most of you react quite negative, never imagined this would happen. To the people who reacted positive: Thanks.

Now go continue your discussion, or might it be ended because of the garage pic? In here we got a saying, literally translated it is 'The hotel-owner trusts his guests like he acts' (Meaning of it: You trust others as well as you are to be trusted.)

Old 04-02-2008, 08:47 AM

ORIGINAL: specializedfuji

you know this whole side argument would probably be solved IF the guy (who has probably seen this thread a few times) had these bikes, im pretty sure he would take a group pic to shut everyone up. not to hard. im with dwschultzy on this one.
Apparently apart from many of you, I actually have got a job, plus the time difference... Anyway /\

Old 04-02-2008, 08:52 AM

Dear god...
Reading all those posts makes me feel so... weird...
What the hell is wrong with you guys?

I can't believe Bush is still president in the US when I see you guys being so goddamn sceptical over some pics...
Iraq anyone?

Old 04-02-2008, 09:08 AM

ORIGINAL: fishfryer527

Of course it is BS. But I too like the pretty pictures of bikes in the Netherlands (with NL plates)when he claims to be in Germany. I could be wrong of course...it would be great though if he was a International Man of Mystery and jet-setted to and fro about Europe.

Originally I'm from the netherlands, been living in germany for quite a while now. I've got a house in the netherlands and one in germany.
Why? You may ask.
1: In the netherlands you pay 52% tax over your salary, therefor i work in germany.
2: In germany you can't have custom exhausts (you MUST have the original exhaust of the motorcycle on it, else the police will give you very high fines, about 600 euro each, can even end up with you handing in the bike because it makes too much noise) therefor I decided to put dutch plates on it, they think im a tourist when I drive in germany and they can't and won't do ****.

I can keep on reacting like this, you guys base your opinion on nothing but thin air and a bit of testosteron. Please quit the goddamn rumors, when you got an opinion with arguments which support that opinion give it another try, else go ride a bycicle or so (or a motor if you've got one, which I think you do, else you wouldn't be here)

Old 04-02-2008, 09:17 AM

ORIGINAL: NY Erion929

ORIGINAL: Ohreally
Anyway, im driving a ducati hypermotard 1100S (mainly for fun) and a honda cbr600f hurricane '87 for house-work traffic.
Not to add fuel to the fire, but i think you forgot to mention the ones you posted above when you
introduced yourself in an old post of yours
You've got a point there, this is the first forum i registered to. I didnt feel like telling everything already, it gives you a wrong impression at first (i learned by now) Ripper44 however sent me a PM after i reacted on the 'ride of the month' competition on his motorcycle.

Ripper44 by PM:
While i appreiciate your input as misguided and off the mark as it is what exactly do u mean by the exhaust should match the rest of the bike, and the rims are polished on the lips and the inner is black, perhaps u might want to study the photos a little befor you pass judgement, so where are the pics of your ride so we can break it down. Just so u know my bad exhaust and ****ty rim job just won best in class, best paint and best overall bike at world of wheels not to mention ride of the month last april on this forum, so apperently someone somewhere likes it if you dont fine keep it to yourself
He sounded quite arrogant in that PM and i felt like countering it. Yes its wrong to fight fire with fire, but hey what else to do? Didnt see anyone breaking down my bikes so far [sm=bicker.gif]

Old 04-02-2008, 09:20 AM

ORIGINAL: dwschultzy

Kid-

I don't see anything wrong with calling someone's bs. If you can stand up for what you say, then prove it. That goes for both the one doing the calling and the one getting bs called on.

I have called bs once before, and I was proven wrong. I made an instant re-traction about my comment and apologized. I am not above admitting to my mistakes nor do I claim to be holier than thou.

This is the world wide web. If you allow yourself to get your feelings hurt over things said on a forum, then you should take a step back and do a self-evaluation.

I hope nobody gets butt-sore from this thread. But I do think it is wise to pick your battles wisely.
In here we got a saying 'A donkey doesnt bump his head into the same rock twice.'
Apparently you do [X(]

I'll be awaiting your apoligies, not that it solves your rant. You're a kiddo, just admit it. The posts you've made, based on nothing are pathetic. You could've waited for me to post a few more pics, but no, it was rant-rant-rant. Kind of shows your personality. You seem to be frustrated, can't handle it when people are in a better position than you, and you are ambitious. Some good qualities, some bad qualities, you seem to have no conscience tho.

Old 04-02-2008, 09:36 AM

ORIGINAL: fishfryer527

i believe the netherlands, and germany are closer together than ny and ok
Very good point, but also what bugs me is the pictures at the bike show have the blue bike and the bimota next to each other, but in the action shouts the appear to be different riders (at least every visible article of clothing is different, very strange for boots and gloves or even helmet). This picture appears to be take 2 hours AFTER or BEFOREthe action shots due to the length of the shadows.

The action shots were also taken in similar locations (curb designs are similar) at the same time of year, possibly the same day at almost the same time of day (shadow length)and either that means he wasn't riding one of the bikes or that he is not only an International Man of Mystery, but a quick change artist two or has a buddy he trusts on a very expensive bike. Then again, the new tires with enormous chicken strips lead me to believe that his trusty friend does take it easy on his bike so that could explain it too. Maybe he is the Green Hornet and Kato is riding the other bike.
They were all taken on meetings, or circuit days.
Chicken stripes... Ever fell on a 60.000 euro bike? No? Neither did I, neither WOULD I, I rather knee down on my circuit bikes/ the hypermotard than the mondial

Quick Reply: Ohreally's bikes.