Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

Ohreally's bikes.

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2008, 10:16 AM
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Ohreally's bikes.

ORIGINAL: NY Erion929

where the group shot??
+1
Or are we just putting up pics of bikes we took pictures of? If that's the case I have a HUGE collection of bikes!!!!

Kinda weird if you ask me. No Honda pics, none of the pics of the bikes were taken at the same place and hmmmmmmmm no garage full of these bikes.

I know if I had bikes of this caliber I would be showing how they all get staged in my garage.

I think I will go ahead and call BS!

Old 04-01-2008, 11:16 AM

ut-oh...do we gotta go down this road of calling peoples bs...
dam it and we just all got over that big fight a couple of weeks ago where the hot wife thread got closed[:@]..lol

Old 04-01-2008, 11:21 AM
Banned

He has more sets of gloves than I have....anything.

Old 04-01-2008, 11:47 AM
Banned

ORIGINAL: redzintimidator

dam it and we just all got over that big fight a couple of weeks ago where the hot wife thread got closed[:@]..lol
I think it is necessary when you have someone who has come in here and called someone out with just some misc pictures. Some of these pics are from magazine articles.

Now I might be just stir crazy from being cooped up, not working and not being able to ride since my accident a week ago.

But I just would like to see someone back their bs up when they call out one of our members. Especially when its a member who totes a ROTM badge.

Old 04-01-2008, 12:41 PM

Mondial... never heard of one. sweet!

Old 04-01-2008, 01:05 PM

ORIGINAL: dwschultzy

ORIGINAL: redzintimidator

Some of these pics are from magazine articles.

But I just would like to see someone back their bs up when they call out one of our members. Especially when its a member who totes a ROTM badge.

can you prove that the pics are from magazine articles? if not that is a pretty slanderous statement.if you can you would have already posted it up.

And no offense but having a Contributor or ROTM badge means nothing.. You dont get the forums version of "diplomatic immunity" you have to defend yourself just like everyone else, and from the looks of this post ripper and ohreally had settled everything on the first page..

Soooo... if ya dont mind.. for the sake of the rest of us can you just enjoy the pics (regardless of unproven origin) and move on. looks like Ripper and Ohreally already have. . .

Old 04-01-2008, 02:25 PM
Banned

OKIE-

First of all, if the person was able to show proof that all the bikes shown were his then I would retract my statement with a public opology. I am not above admitting when I am wrong. That is the fun in calling bs on someone half the time.

As far as having a rotm badge goes, I think it does show that a member has some kind of clout and status. Not that it gives someone "diplomatic immunity" but it has shown that the member has been recognized by the other members of this forum for having a respectable ride.

I hope that I can be proven wrong about the pics that were supplied. I would love to eat my words in front of everyone, but until then I will still stick with my statements.

I would like to say that I enjoy the pics very much, even if they are not the providers bikes.

Old 04-01-2008, 03:59 PM

^^ thats the problem in this country today..^^ he doesnt have to prove that they are his.. he posted the pics and info... thus he is innocent untill proven guilty....

thats like telling the neighborhood that your neighbor next door is a kidnapper because you see a bunch of kids playing in his backyard. little did you know his kids were having friends over.. but he couldnt "prove it" by showing you pictures of all the kids and thier parents..

so untill you find proof of what your claiming then keep your playground antics in the "stuntas" section, no one goes in there anyway..... <--- kidding..

IMO..

Old 04-01-2008, 04:08 PM
Banned

Of course it is BS. But I too like the pretty pictures of bikes in the Netherlands (with NL plates)when he claims to be in Germany. I could be wrong of course...it would be great though if he was a International Man of Mystery and jet-setted to and fro about Europe.

Old 04-01-2008, 04:11 PM
Banned

Playground antics hmmmmmmmm. This is coming from a guy who was crying about not being able to post in the "ladies lounge"

hmmmmmm....

J/K of course

IMO

Quick Reply: Ohreally's bikes.