Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

Ohreally's bikes.

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2008, 05:52 PM
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Ohreally's bikes.

Kid-

I don't see anything wrong with calling someone's bs. If you can stand up for what you say, then prove it. That goes for both the one doing the calling and the one getting bs called on.

I have called bs once before, and I was proven wrong. I made an instant re-traction about my comment and apologized. I am not above admitting to my mistakes nor do I claim to be holier than thou.

This is the world wide web. If you allow yourself to get your feelings hurt over things said on a forum, then you should take a step back and do a self-evaluation.

I hope nobody gets butt-sore from this thread. But I do think it is wise to pick your battles wisely.

Old 04-01-2008, 06:43 PM
Banned

I feel ya.

I am a bit skeptical though of the issue at hand. I dunno - I find it odd that someone rockin' Bimoto's, Ducatis and custom racebikes has a CBR...

Not that that wouldn't be cool as hell! It would actually be a testament to the CBR's greatness (in my eyes).

Just odd is all... anyone heard from the OP?

Old 04-01-2008, 06:47 PM
Banned

Good eye, John, good eye!

Check out the OP's intro thread.

Old 04-01-2008, 07:04 PM

ORIGINAL: dwschultzy

OKIE-

Ok, so I am going to make this my last post regarding this matter. You have a way of opening your mouth and trying to act as if you have some kind of leverage around here. Dont ask someone to move on from a topic that you had nothing to do with in the first place. If you have got a problem with something that someone has posted then PM that person or do what you hall monitors are use to doing and report it to someone who can do something.
If your not able to stand up for your comments or make an opology for a comment that you made then you my friend have just done the proverbial "foot in mouth"

I think I have just added someone to my buddy list

OKIE?

I hope you have a good day my friend. Hope all is well for you and your loved ones. Ride safe and enjoy, the season is among us!
you my friend are showing your maturity or lack of it on your own.. and btw the thread with crenshaw.. i proved my point and posting a pm was what i had to do.. no problems since and i apologize if he was offended..

i was outshootin some hoops.. not sitting on my computer waiting to defend myself. . . . . i dont act like i have any leverage.. i have none.. never claimed it whatsoever.. this is a forum.. all i was doing was giving my opinion.. that you should prove it like you are asking him to do.. you specifically said that "some of those pictures are from magazines or ads something of that nature" ... ok.. prove it.. find themagazine pics online or something and post them..dont just bash the guy if you cant back it up.. thats all i said..

and when i bashed crenshaw<as rude as it seems> i had the info/PM to back it up..

you sir act like a child..

alsoi think you have shown your true colors, and your irrational mindset. your lastpost says it all.. i wasnt being a dick.. just asked you to be impartial.. neither one of you can prove ****? you cant prove he doesnt own the bikes. . . he obviously hasnt or cant prove that he does..

soooooo with that being said.. im not "running from defending myself or anything of that nature" i just wanted you to prove it.. if you can .. do it.. if you cant .. well.. ? im out.. if you want to continue this sleepover, pantyraid, truth or dare b/s .. PM me and please lets stop wasting everyone elses time.

Old 04-01-2008, 07:28 PM
Banned

Okie, I was going to completely dismiss what you did but let me tell you something.

I don't care who the hell you are you don't post a ****ing PM. You just don't ****ing do it. I don't care if it proves your point, it's something someone has written you for your eyes and they wrote you for a reason.

It's not even something you can argue and when I read it just now you really ****ing pissed me off because you have apprently failed to ****ing learn the lesson. YOU DON"T POST PM's IN A PUBLIC FORUM.

I don't even know why you brought me into this **** with the PM's because what DWSCHULTZY said had nothing to do with me. HE WAS SPEAKING IN GENERAL OR CAN"T YOU ****ING READ THAT ****.

GODDAMIT I JUST CAN"T GO ANYWHERE ON THIS ****ING FORUM ANYMORE WITHOUT GETTING ****ING IRATE.

THIS IS BULL**** THOUGH OKIEZAC AND YOU DON"T HAVE A ****ING LEG TO STAND ON THE MATTER BECAUSE YOURE DEAD ****ING WRONG.

Old 04-01-2008, 07:33 PM

^^whoa^^ anyone got a xanax for that guy..

did you not see my apology?bring you into anything? i apologized to you.. i never mentioned your name before the last post.. shultzy brought you into it.. and if he was speaking in general then why did he specifically mention your name and that previous post we had? also.. im done with this thread before the mods and admins come in here and unleash holy hell..

i didnt do ****.. didnt say **** besided apologize.. and ask someone to be impartial..

grow up fellas.. and if you have a problem further pm me your phone number and i will call you so you can quit asking like child and posting this garbage on the net.. damn

Old 04-01-2008, 07:37 PM
Banned

edit

Old 04-01-2008, 07:39 PM
Banned

ORIGINAL: OKIEZAC

^^whoa^^ anyone got a xanax for that guy..
Wow, you really are a complete ****ing ***** aren't you?

Old 04-01-2008, 09:36 PM

I have to jump back in the ring its kinda wierd to me that all of the sudden this guy is no where to found now that more than one person has called him out hmmmmm i thought the pics of his bike looked a little suspicios but i really didnt want to fuel the fire im not that way but f**k it why does the one picture say msnnews across the picture or some **** like that and if you all these bikes to choose from why would you ride a hurricane for commuting ( nothin against hurricanes) I do want to thank you guys for backin me on this

Old 04-01-2008, 10:10 PM

i hate you soooo much[:@] hahaha just kidding, nice collection. some stuff i've never heard of, congrats on the bikes and keep em looking sharp!!![8D]

whoa!! wtf?! just read more of this thread and it seems the pics are fake?! if it's true that's bs, hope all is straightened out and we can all get along again

Quick Reply: Ohreally's bikes.