Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

Ohreally's bikes.

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2008, 10:00 AM
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Ohreally's bikes.

ORIGINAL: Ohreally

In here we got a saying 'A donkey doesnt bump his head into the same rock twice.'
Apparently you do [X(]

I'll be awaiting your apoligies, not that it solves your rant. You're a kiddo, just admit it. The posts you've made, based on nothing are pathetic. You could've waited for me to post a few more pics, but no, it was rant-rant-rant. Kind of shows your personality. You seem to be frustrated, can't handle it when people are in a better position than you, and you are ambitious. Some good qualities, some bad qualities, you seem to have no conscience tho.
A donkey may not but, a JACKASS does!

Looking back at the course of events that took place yesterday and I do have to admit that I am embarassed. I am open to all the flaming that needs to be done. I was wrong, it would have been much more simple to sit back and wait for Ohreally's reaction to an otherwise harmless bs statement. I took it to another level with letting my boredome and restlessness get to me. Being forced to be cooped up at home is not good for the mind.

There is no excuse to what was said yesterday, so I would like to make a formal apology for what it is worth to Ohreally.

Very nice bikes you have there. I am always intrigued by the euro design of motorcycles. Very classy bikes IMO.

So with that being said, I am going to run and hide for the rest of the day.

Old 04-02-2008, 10:10 AM
Banned

I still don't buy it, but then again I did vote for George Bush (both of them).

Old 04-02-2008, 10:37 AM
Banned

OKIE-

I would like to thank you for informing me that Ohreallyhas made a post. Without hall monitors like you, we would have chaos running through this forum.

First of all I would like to apologize for the immature post's that were made by me to you on this thread. I took it to another level when there was no need to. I was wrong with both the bs calling and my remarks towards you.

No hard feelings?

Oh yeah as far asour conversation on the phone goes, I would love to meet you in Tahoe.Hopefully wewill be vacationing there at the same time this July.

Old 04-02-2008, 12:07 PM
Retired Moderator

Glad this thread is getting back in shape. I was going to hate to have to post all of your pictures at the post office as public enemies of the state. Now, it sounds like almost everyone who's fists were flying have actually said "I apologize" on this thread. Let's leave it at that. Thank you...the managemnet.

P.S. whish I wasn't at work and could see the bikes...

Old 04-02-2008, 01:04 PM
Banned

Ohreally,

Well I've got to hand it to you. As someone who has visited quite a few places abroad, the one thing I love about foreigners compared to Americans is the manner in which they speak, which in turn helps dictate their lifestyle.

What I mean is, your comment on the war in Iraq. Dang man, you couldn't have put it any better. It is amusing that in a country full of skeptics there seem to be few who see it for what it is.

It's not really related, but would you mind either PM'ing me with the original saying about the hotel owner? In German, French or Italian?

A phrase like that is something I live by - it would be cool to know the actual phrase.

And as far as the bikes - while I was certainly skeptical, you certainly understand that we get people in here all the time who make outrageous claims, as a new member, you may not know that, but as a person I think you have an idea. No big deal, hey man, I'm form the Show Me State!

Anyway, we've come to certain that you at least have a Motard and a Bimota in the garage, heh. J/K man, though I've never seen all your bikes I do have to hand it to you in your responses - they sound just like someone who isn't full of it.

Have fun riding (isn't Europe pretty milld ALL year long - year-round riding? bastards...), and get back to me with that phrase if ya don't mind.

Old 04-02-2008, 02:21 PM
Banned

What I mean is, your comment on the war in Iraq. Dang man, you couldn't have put it any better. It is amusing that in a country full of skeptics there seem to be few who see it for what it is.
It is a holy war, we all know what it is, we just pretend not to.

Old 04-02-2008, 02:35 PM

Name:  Funny_Pictures_Animated_Funny_Baby.gif
Views: 8
Size:  640.8 KB

Name:  jesusorly2su.gif
Views: 8
Size:  736.9 KB

Old 04-02-2008, 02:54 PM

Just because I like to perpetuate stupidity, I still call shenanigans. Hell that's not even a Hypermotard 1100s it's a Ducati Bimota Delirio! Now the one in the garage is a 1100s, but then you mean you have both an 1100s and a DelirioHow in the hell do you not know your own bike's name. I spent like 5 mins on google images and found a couple of these same pics on other sites, unless of course someone else is claiming to be you... google image bimota 500 and boom his garden pics...and what about the different undertail, exhaust, and signals between the garden and taking off from the house. Like I said I'ma skeptic nonetheless. Now the fun ensues...

Old 04-02-2008, 03:02 PM

again nice bikes some of the pics look a lil fishy but hey it is what it is, where is the honda???? I'm wondering what kind of work your in motojournalist or something along those lines cuz some of those bikes are very rare would be sweet to ride one let alone own them. Well im done with this "O" nice bikes hope you dont think were all a bunch of a$$holes we just get alot of posers that come through here enjoy the exotics

Old 04-02-2008, 03:03 PM

ORIGINAL: Apocolypse

Just because I like to perpetuate stupidity, I still call shenanigans. Hell that's not even a Hypermotard 1100s it's a Ducati Bimota Delirio! Now the one in the garage is a 1100s, but then you mean you have both an 1100s and a DelirioHow in the hell do you not know your own bike's name. I spent like 5 mins on google images and found a couple of these same pics on other sites, unless of course someone else is claiming to be you... google image bimota 500 and boom his garden pics...and what about the different undertail, exhaust, and signals between the garden and taking off from the house. Like I said I'ma skeptic nonetheless. Now the fun ensues...
+1
i still call BS, but hey, what does what i think matter anyway..

Quick Reply: Ohreally's bikes.