Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

WTF IS IT COMING TO

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2008, 09:21 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: WTF IS IT COMING TO

Its a drug dealer.. let em all outta jail and lock up the violent offenders, (which would have included HC had he just beat that guy into a pulp), and sex offenders. Im sick of my tax dollars paying for 700,000 marijuana arrests a year.

Im also sick of the "hondo" american yeah ****ing lock that guy up for life, **** give him the death penalty...

he was selling drugs... get a life guys.. he is no different than the white collar Dr. that is writing false scrips for pain pills.. he is just selling crack or grass..

Old 06-19-2008, 09:28 AM
Banned

he was selling drugs... get a life guys.. he is no different than the white collar Dr. that is writing false scrips for pain pills.. he is just selling crack or grass..
News flash...both are illegal and should be punished. Like many people you believe this is a 'FREE COUNTRY' but you are sadly mistaken. You are here to pay taxes to support the military, make babies to enlist in the military, and produce items that the military uses. All else is not important in the eyes of the government.

That is the sad truth about the U.S.A.

Old 06-19-2008, 09:32 AM

ORIGINAL: fishfryer527

News flash...both are illegal and should be punished. Like many people you believe this is a 'FREE COUNTRY' but you are sadly mistaken. You are here to pay taxes to support the military, make babies to enlist in the military, and produce items that the military uses. All else is not important in the eyes of the government.

That is the sad truth about the U.S.A.
It is sad..Very sad.. Its even more sad that people support it..

Old 06-19-2008, 09:44 AM
Redcoat, & Maxwell's Silver Hammer, MVN and curmudgeon
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I had a Doctor disbarred for 4 months once for writing extra long sick notes.
He was costing my employer hundreds of thousands a year, and attracting patients by so doing -
It's the thin edge of the wedge - if you allow the petty crime to go unanswered, how far is too far ? I'm part of my country's judicial system, and see it all, every damned day.
If you legalised drugs, we'd all be stoned every day (except HC) - and then what ? Everyone goes out and steals, etc to feed the habit ? Think I'll go live in Thailand They don't have a moral dilemma.........they do give you an orchid to hold when they chop off your head, though. Nice touch.

Old 06-19-2008, 09:48 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nothing like a good stoning to get you started in the morning.

Old 06-19-2008, 09:58 AM
RCR

ORIGINAL: OKIEZAC

Its a drug dealer.. let em all outta jail and lock up the violent offenders, (which would have included HC had he just beat that guy into a pulp), and sex offenders. Im sick of my tax dollars paying for 700,000 marijuana arrests a year.

Im also sick of the "hondo" american yeah ****ing lock that guy up for life, **** give him the death penalty...

But Okie your a drug user so you can't see the truth. How would you feel if your pot dealer sold some bad herion to (add close family member) and died, How would you feel about dealers then. Your right he is no different then the Dr. he should get his *** beat also.

Old 06-19-2008, 10:25 AM

ORIGINAL: RCR

ORIGINAL: OKIEZAC

But Okie your a drug user so you can't see the truth. How would you feel if your pot dealer sold some bad herion to (add close family member) and died, How would you feel about dealers then. Your right he is no different then the Dr. he should get his *** beat also.

i smoke pot.... if you drink you use a more violent and intoxicating drug than i do..

and i do see both sides.. i just get sick of wasting my money on drug dealers in jail..

you know pot is illegal because Henry Anslinger testified in court that marijuana

1. made white women more likely to sleep with negros

2. made you more likely to kill your brother

3.and sent people into hysteria..

he said these things under oath.....

So before you say all drugs abusers and dealers should be treated the same, why dont you sit back and think about how that substance became illegal. (lying heads of government) then you will realize the people you call leaders are helping no ones agenda but thier own.

Old 06-19-2008, 10:40 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wrong thread! Oops

Old 06-19-2008, 10:47 AM

ORIGINAL: Shadow1

I had a Doctor disbarred for 4 months once for writing extra long sick notes.
He was costing my employer hundreds of thousands a year, and attracting patients by so doing -
It's the thin edge of the wedge - if you allow the petty crime to go unanswered, how far is too far ? I'm part of my country's judicial system, and see it all, every damned day.
If you legalised drugs, we'd all be stoned every day (except HC) - and then what ? Everyone goes out and steals, etc to feed the habit ? Think I'll go live in Thailand They don't have a moral dilemma.........they do give you an orchid to hold when they chop off your head, though. Nice touch.

[sm=WTFsgign.gif] cocaine marijuana used to be legal and it was nothing like what you say "would" happen if drugs were legal..

think about it... you cut the black market out of it... especially if the gov is distributing it.. not to mention holland has one of the lowest under 18 marijuana use rates ever.

go figure..

Old 06-19-2008, 11:04 AM
Retired Moderator

I think prisons are a huge waste of money, resources, and oxygen. I say more of the death penalty! Why spend a million dollars a year on murderer...for how ever many years his appeals carry over for? God forbid we would want to take away his/her rights. My family, friends, and I have a right not to be murdered, raped, molested, mugged, etc. F_ck prisoners! Now, I care less aboutpotsmokersthan murderers and child molesters, but if it is against the law...it is against the law. Some may think it is silly. There are a few silly laws on the books currently. I looked a few up:

Alabama...It is illegal to wear a fake moustache that causes laughter in church. California...In California, animals are banned from mating publicly within 1,500 feet of a tavern, school, or place of worship. Oregon...In Klamath Falls Oregon it is still illegal to kick the heads off of rattlesnakes. Georgia...It is illegal to say "Oh, Boy" in Jonesboro. Texas...A recently passed anti-crime law requires criminals to give their victims 24 hours notice, either orally or in writing, and to explain the nature of the crime to be committed...

Quick Reply: WTF IS IT COMING TO