Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

WTF IS IT COMING TO

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2008, 10:05 PM
Friend and Hero ...
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: WTF IS IT COMING TO

Brother you may not remember this is not something I'm proud of, but back in 1989 my uncle was arrested for the largest cash crop of marijuana ever ceased in the state of Kentucky. Hell they had the National Guard come in and cut it down and set up an on-site incinerator made the USA today national paper. I have truly been on both sides of the fence on this issue and have not draw my conclusions easily

Old 06-19-2008, 10:15 PM
Retired Super Moderator

Yeah that's still one of the main missions of the KYNG there. They use the UH-60's to find the plots, then direct the ground guys in to cut em down. They don't play around eitherthe ground guys are armed and armored. Never know when farmer joe is gonna take a pop shot.

-Adam

Old 06-19-2008, 10:30 PM

Hardcore,

Sir, I appreciate your concern and appreciate what your intention was. I have not lost focus on this thread and couldn't continue to read the un-American post that continue to arise. All walks of life are allowed in America, and they are allowed to practice all beliefs and do it freely. I do feel that makes us a bit weeker because we allow that and at any point any once apon a time TWC nationalist can decide to follow allah or whatever and kill themselves and us for the sake of whatever! BUT, we defendOUR constitution and fight for it's laws, while someenjoy theabilty to SUE McDonald's about hot coffee and Fries... you should pick up a ****ing gun and defend your pansy *** against a damn 9 year old with a ****ing grenade!

Bottome ****ING LINE...YOU DONT LIKE IT GO SOMEWHERE ELSE! CHANCES ARE WE WILL STILL BE FIGHTING FOR YOUR SORRY...! SEND US YOUR NAME AND ADDRESS SO WE CANSAVE OUR SOLDIERS AND NOTHELP YOU!

That is all. Sorry all.
wildcard

PS...**** OFF!

Old 06-20-2008, 12:10 AM
Redcoat, & Maxwell's Silver Hammer, MVN and curmudgeon
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Hardcorp as a pot farmer - hehehehehe tooooooooo funny, Gunny

Bet all the farms downwind were goofed for DAYS after the big burn

And as for Wildcard - right on, brother !

Now let's hear what the pacifists have to say.........[:@]

Old 06-20-2008, 12:23 AM
RCR

ORIGINAL: Wildcard

Hardcore,

Sir, I appreciate your concern and appreciate what your intention was. I have not lost focus on this thread and couldn't continue to read the un-American post that continue to arise. All walks of life are allowed in America, and they are allowed to practice all beliefs and do it freely. I do feel that makes us a bit weeker because we allow that and at any point any once apon a time TWC nationalist can decide to follow allah or whatever and kill themselves and us for the sake of whatever! BUT, we defendOUR constitution and fight for it's laws, while someenjoy theabilty to SUE McDonald's about hot coffee and Fries... you should pick up a ****ing gun and defend your pansy *** against a damn 9 year old with a ****ing grenade!

Bottome ****ING LINE...YOU DONT LIKE IT GO SOMEWHERE ELSE! CHANCES ARE WE WILL STILL BE FIGHTING FOR YOUR SORRY...! SEND US YOUR NAME AND ADDRESS SO WE CANSAVE OUR SOLDIERS AND NOTHELP YOU!

That is all. Sorry all.
wildcard

PS...**** OFF!
Im lost was this last part intended for HC or all others? Cause if it was for HC your wrong.....

Old 06-20-2008, 12:53 AM

Nah, wasn't for HC but maybe Okie's found what remains of HC's Uncles crop.....
he he
On a serious note - I don't think anyone wants to kill off anyone for smoking a joint, but if you made penalties really harsh for the importers/large quantity suppliers, you may be going in the right direction. Most guys around here grow their own - we have the climate for it.....
I, like Dizzie, also firmly believe in the old-fashioned family value system, where father's word was LAW and you transgressed at your peril.
Also, many of the foul-ups that happen today are as a result of parents being too "generous" with their children, and giving them "things" rather than spending time with them, instead of pursuing the dream of wealth and success before all else - it's not peculiar to the US, I see the same things happening here in my own country.
IMHO kids today are spoiled rotten, and parents wanting to be seen as "good and kind" are actually not doing their children a real service.
In schools, some parents can afford the best equipment, others struggle to give their child a solid education, and sometimes I think peer pressure from children about having the best gear does the parents more harm than it does the children.A Headmaster friend of mine has laid down instructions to parents on what gear is acceptable at his school, in order to assist everyone to be uniformly equipped at a level which all parents can afford. It works.
Also, don't call failure something it isn't, or dress it up to look acceptable, it's part of the real world, so children should be encouraged to succeed, and corrected when they don't. Blaming other factors to make a child feel better does the child no good at all.
So, in summary, start by educating the children, and giving them solid values, and you'll have far less of the problems facing us. In the end, we're actually to blame for it all, and unless we stop it at grassroots level, we'll not succeed. My 2c worth.

Old 06-20-2008, 08:03 AM

ORIGINAL: HARDCORP 8654

Tenth Amendment – Powers of states and people
The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the states, are reserved to the states respectively, or to the people.

This is the original Constitution as your founding fathers intended it to be the 10th amendment is our greatest ally against big brother. But how to implement it is the largest question of all
My thoughts exactly. How do we implement it is the biggest question of all. Me and you dont agree on alot of things, but im glad that we can at least agree on this.

Shadow is right, the education of the future generations needs to start at a grassroots level and its a shame that it has disappeared for the most part today. Cause when it does come down to it, its your family and friends thatare gonna steer you the right way when you are in the wrong.

You know, its really a shame when a bunch of grown men get so frustrated with whats going on in their own country and the only thing that they can do about it is come on a motorcycle forum and bitch about it.

Old 06-20-2008, 08:19 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This kid should be put to death, right? 69 felony charges. Evil of society.

(link)

Old 06-20-2008, 08:40 AM
Banned

This kid should be put to death, right?
I agree with you Woo...with a name like Omar Khan he is bound to be trouble.

Old 06-20-2008, 08:53 AM

Woo, I would break it all down to two counts
Breaking and entering/trespassing
Falsifying school records - or attempting to do so
And if I was to sentence them, I'm a firm believer in the punishment fitting the crime, I would give them an option - join the Marines (God Bless 'em) for a hitch, to give them some discipline, or spend the next three years as assistants to the janitor at their old school - maybe that'd give them some perspective.
If anyone should go to prison, it's the PARENTS for instilling the wrong values, when cheating , lying and laziness should have been beaten out of their children at an early age - but then, that's old fashioned, isn't it ? Nobody beats their children anymore - it's bad for their "self image" - WHAT ABSOLUTE HORSESH1T.
Spare the rod, and this is what you end up with. Fear is an excellent motivator to improve, always has been. Most of your best leaders worldwide weren't mollycoddled as kids, and it shows.

Quick Reply: WTF IS IT COMING TO