Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

WTF IS IT COMING TO

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2008, 10:20 PM
Friend and Hero ...
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTF IS IT COMING TO

[sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=rant.gif]Okay I approached a Officer to inform him of a piece of **** dealing drugs at the gas station right next to the one he was in. Because I was asked not to handle this myself. He told me standing there in uniform, next to his patrol car running. He was off duty, if I had a problem to call it in and climbed in his car and got on his cell phone. I turned around so mad I couldnt see straight, went back to the gas station next door and confronted this mother ****ing myself. And he was on his cell phone and as I walked up he hung up. I said to him move the **** on 2 other **** head walked up. I grabbed the biggest mother ****er by his thumb and put it against backside of his forearm it made no difference to me. If the ****ing wrist snapped. Just about that time. Guess what, officer showed up and told me if I didnt want to go to jail to get the hell out of there WTF [:@]

Old 06-14-2008, 10:24 PM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default RE: WTF IS IT COMING TO

ORIGINAL: HARDCORP 8654

[sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=rant.gif]
Okay I approached a Officer to inform him of a piece of **** dealing drugs at the gas station right next to the one he was in. Because I was asked not to handle this myself. He told me standing there in uniform, next to his patrol car running. He was off duty, if I had a problem to call it in and climbed in his car and got on his cell phone. I turned around so mad I couldn't see straight, went back to the gas station next door and confronted this mother ****ing myself. And he was on his cell phone and as I walked up he hung up. I said to him move the **** on 2 other **** head walked up. I grabbed the biggest mother ****er by his thumb and put it against backside of his forearm. Just about that time. Guess what, officer showed up and told me if I didn't want to go to jail to get the hell out of there WTF
[:@]
undercovers maybe?????? or snitches??? Or the cop was a pofs!

Old 06-14-2008, 10:31 PM
Friend and Hero ...

Never looked at it that way, PG damn. Maybe he was working undercover damn

Old 06-14-2008, 10:32 PM

Never looked at it that way, PG damn. Maybe he was working undercover damn
I been on the otherside of the tracks remember lol.

Old 06-14-2008, 10:37 PM
Friend and Hero ...

Dammit I hate being the loose cannon, and absolutely never crossed my mind. I just thought he was being lazy and did want to deal with the problem, either because his shift was about to end or something [:@]

Old 06-14-2008, 10:40 PM

Dammit I hate being the loose cannon, and absolutely never crossed my mind. I just thought he was being lazy and did want to deal with the problem, either because his shift was about to end or something [:@]
he should qued you in somehow n not gave you the impression of doing nothing tho IMO anyhow.

Old 06-14-2008, 10:46 PM
Friend and Hero ...

you know, I have the greatest respect for all members of law-enforcement hell for those who have not heard me say it. I have the utmost respect for anyone who puts on a uniform and steps into harms way here or abroad.. but at that very minute I was so disgusted. I couldn't even see straight or think clearly

Old 06-15-2008, 12:11 AM
Redcoat, & Maxwell's Silver Hammer, MVN and curmudgeon
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

No good deed goes unpunished, Gunny.....+ 100000 for public spiritedness. Good 2 C U back !

Old 06-15-2008, 12:12 AM
Registered Users

dude i fyou werent minding your own business being a law abiding citizen the cops want nothing to do with you...

Old 06-15-2008, 12:42 AM

True...could have been undercover... I don't see how he could have let you known though. It would blow his cover then wouldn't it? The cop didn't know you and you could have been working for the drug dealers or something.

Quick Reply: WTF IS IT COMING TO