Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

WTF IS IT COMING TO

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2008, 10:10 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: WTF IS IT COMING TO

cops dont have time to bust drug dealers,they`re too busy ****ing with guys that ride sport bikes.

Old 06-16-2008, 10:50 AM

all depends on the drugs hes sellin

cant get anywhere good with herion

but potheads are usually harmless

Old 06-16-2008, 12:03 PM

The whole drug dealing go to jail system is ****ed...costs more to put that 20 year old in jail than it does to send his stupid *** to college....go figure

Old 06-16-2008, 02:35 PM
Friend and Hero ...

[:@]I have the secret to long post . The game is on now

Old 06-16-2008, 03:16 PM
Friend and Hero ...

ORIGINAL: OKIEZAC

hmmm... im impartial...

cop was probably lazy.. big surprise.. humans are lazy..

so some guy was selling drugs.. you need a cape and a homosexual uniform to go doing something about that problem..

just think you are getting heated over something thats insignificant.. a drug dealing is mostly a non violent crime (minus large scale dealers) so why get heated and waste your tax dollars putting him in jail.. go hunt down the guy who beat his wife and hasnt paid child support. IMO..

either way.. good citizen you are.. i wouldnt have thought twice.. unless he had sticky nugs..
I am NOT impartial and a nonviolent crime, would you really stand behind that statement. How about the trickle-down effect drugs have on the impoverished communities of America Don't ask the guy down the street who just got his house broke into if it's a nonviolent crime, because statistically 50% of all stolen property sales are used to purchase drugs and the next time you hear of a mother prostituting a daughter and herself. Don't even let the thought crossed your mind that it could be used to aid in the purchase of narcotics the next time you hear of a person being robbed on the street or carjacked. Don't even let that cross your mind. For the middle class who take drugs recreationally may be your statement is true and don't get me started on the on the deadbeat dad thing. I've had too many fatherless sons wandered through. My damn dutyhut door trying to figure out how to be a man in today's society.

I have no tolerance for illegal drug or those who make their living this way. Those who need a chemical crutch to get through life. Do not deserve to share the same ****ing air. Absolutely for a little gene pool cleansing, poisoning all narcotics. It would take less than a week to find out who was worthy to keep breathing and who wasn't

Old 06-16-2008, 03:31 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

HC, do you have the same conviction on all crime?

Old 06-16-2008, 03:33 PM

maybe the crooked *** peeps in gov should do something about it...oh wait, they did. they hooked up dude in cali wit a huge supply of coke (which he then turned into crack btw).

Old 06-16-2008, 05:15 PM

A good thing is that Hardcorp was not indifferent to this...

But if thereis no people asking for drugs or need them, nobody will die as a consecuence of drug bust going wrong, overdose, gang violence, rape, etc.

(As a good citizen don't do drugs, you get hi and somebody dies).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_on_Drugs

Old 06-16-2008, 07:12 PM

ORIGINAL: OKIEZAC

hmmm... im impartial...

cop was probably lazy.. big surprise.. humans are lazy..

so some guy was selling drugs.. you need a cape and a homosexual uniform to go doing something about that problem..

just think you are getting heated over something thats insignificant.. a drug dealing is mostly a non violent crime (minus large scale dealers) so why get heated and waste your tax dollars putting him in jail.. go hunt down the guy who beat his wife and hasnt paid child support. IMO..

either way.. good citizen you are.. i wouldnt have thought twice.. unless he had sticky nugs..
LOL +10000000000 well hard all i have to say is if this kids is STUPID enought to selld druggs outside a gas station toa point were you knew what he was doing it wont be long untill he is in jail wasting my tax dollars.

should of pushed that scum bag on to a spike and ended it there! wow j/k. i am ****ed up

Old 06-16-2008, 07:30 PM
Friend and Hero ...

ORIGINAL: woo545

HC, do you have the same conviction on all crime?

Yes 100% firm believer in a three strike rule. If individual has been convicted of any crime, above a misdemeanor on the third and final conviction a Board of review consisting of three members should be conducted to investigate the individuals passed the period of review should last no more than 120 days if every conviction is correct and no loopholes found. At that point, the individual Should Be Executed Publicly it should be broadcast nationwide, should be a mandatory law that everyone in this nation should witness the executions within their own state and of coarse in the beginning this would be quite expensive. But no more then it cost to house and feed and clothe convicted criminals at some point, common sense will kick in, and most individuals would realized, lawless acts are not worth their life. Things will slowly start to correct themselves.

The other big problem we have is the what about me generation it's too lazy to get involved and do their civic duty, unless something specifically affects them. That attitude needs to go if that can make It happen. I have a civics class in mind, which will help motivate them. Don't get me started on that one either

Quick Reply: WTF IS IT COMING TO