Off Topic A place for you CBR junkies to boldly go off topic. Almost anything goes.

WTF IS IT COMING TO

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2008, 08:07 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: WTF IS IT COMING TO

Not to take this off topic but execution for 3 crimes in not a good idea in this country. There are some pretty retarded laws floating around that people do get convicted for.

http://www.irregulartimes.com/virginiaisforwackos.html

Old 06-16-2008, 08:42 PM
Friend and Hero ...

I'm not going to comment on Virginia's moral high ground standing. If the general population feel these Laws do not fairly represent them. Then hold the politicians as accountable as the criminal. And why not some penalties for not doing your job in office with that out-of-the-way

I was hoping someone would bring a case and point to the table, so let's say this is the first felony. Okay you got two more do you make the same mistake twice. Hopefully not. I can see an individual making mistake when they're young and becoming to some degree, Institutionalized and being not socially acceptable. When returning to society and falling in with the wrong crowd and ending up with a second strike. But as God is my witness, I promise you If I was this individual. I would distance myself as far from any type of criminal activity as humanly possible. I would endeavor to persevere until my rights and privileges could be regained, and the fear of death no longer hung over my head. Think about it

Old 06-17-2008, 12:02 AM

Hooray! Public execution! Imagine all the people...livin' life in peace...

Old 06-17-2008, 12:04 AM

ho-hum
drugs
how about
all the death
that wars inflict
this drug is okay
that drug is not
your cool for doing this
drug
that one isnt cool
boring
start thinking
for yourself
there

Old 06-17-2008, 12:11 AM

stop taking the roids

Old 06-17-2008, 12:16 AM
Redcoat, & Maxwell's Silver Hammer, MVN and curmudgeon
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I agree with HC - public execution, and NOT a painless injection. Bring back public hangings
in the Town square for rapists, paedophiles, and drug distributors at first offence stage. Thailand does it for drugs .......and you're beheaded !!

Old 06-17-2008, 12:59 AM

HC whats your secret to long posts?

Old 06-17-2008, 02:45 AM

lol! ok this is out of hand, and HC you are being way too serious. Laws may be laws but that doesnt mean smoking a little freshly grown herb is morally wrong. Illegal yes. You can't always just take a law and firmly put all your belief into it. There is trial and error. Do you drink HC? Nothing wrong with it right? What if prohibition came back? Now all of a sudden you would do a 180 and be all gung ho against drinking? Or would you still believe nothing is wrong with it?

Old 06-17-2008, 06:33 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm not against execution, but the way I view it is that the laws are made by imperfect people whom are at times influenced by "special interests" or don't have the full facts. This means imperfect laws and imperfect enforcement. Just wait for the one day they make sport bike riders that ride 5 over the speed limit felons.

Old 06-17-2008, 07:32 AM
Redcoat, & Maxwell's Silver Hammer, MVN and curmudgeon
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Sure, but if a law is unfair it's up to the people to change it. We don't have the "misdemeanour" and "felony" distinctions you do, or the "three strikes and you're out" rule, and our crime rate is RIDICULOUS - Judges now give consecutive sentences to have greater effect, but it's still not enough.........
If the people do nothing, then nothing will be done.......I'm with Gunny on this.

Quick Reply: WTF IS IT COMING TO