Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

Ohreally's bikes.

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2008, 04:12 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Ohreally's bikes.

sheesh.. .. the hatorade must have been given out at the public library today..

btw... i have oklahoma tags.. and my bike has never seen the state.. neither did my last one.. .. i live in NY.. i believe the netherlands, and germany are closer together than ny and ok.. so it is possible..

just saying.. ****.. no point in having a thread to bash someone.. unless its nick sitko, or annakitty.

Old 04-01-2008, 04:24 PM

ORIGINAL: Ohreally
Anyway, im driving a ducati hypermotard 1100S (mainly for fun) and a honda cbr600f hurricane '87 for house-work traffic.
Not to add fuel to the fire, but i think you forgot to mention the ones you posted above when you
introduced yourself in an old post of yours

Old 04-01-2008, 04:34 PM
Banned

ORIGINAL: OKIEZAC

sheesh.. .. the hatorade must have been given out at the public library today..

You sir are the one who made the decision to jump in defending this guy. I don't need any hatorade, I am just calling something as I see it.

I personally think getting into "sword fights" over the internet is a waste of time, but when someone makes claims that they obviously can not back up. That is when I am game. Its all for fun, and as I stated before I would gladly eat my words.

But until then OKIE
Name:  thCare-1950sGossip.jpg
Views: 26
Size:  6.8 KB

EDIT: Another thing there OKEYDOKEY is that this guy opened the door by asking us to pick his pics apart in his post.

Old 04-01-2008, 04:35 PM
Banned

i believe the netherlands, and germany are closer together than ny and ok
Very good point, but also what bugs me is the pictures at the bike show have the blue bike and the bimota next to each other, but in the action shouts the appear to be different riders (at least every visible article of clothing is different, very strange for boots and gloves or even helmet). This picture appears to be take 2 hours AFTER or BEFOREthe action shots due to the length of the shadows.

The action shots were also taken in similar locations (curb designs are similar) at the same time of year, possibly the same day at almost the same time of day (shadow length)and either that means he wasn't riding one of the bikes or that he is not only an International Man of Mystery, but a quick change artist two or has a buddy he trusts on a very expensive bike. Then again, the new tires with enormous chicken strips lead me to believe that his trusty friend does take it easy on his bike so that could explain it too. Maybe he is the Green Hornet and Kato is riding the other bike.

I have too much time on my hands. But I call BS too. I call a17 year old kid somewhere in kansas, not even Germany or the Netherlands, look at his sentence structure. This is English as a first language structure that is poorly written, not ESL that is well or poorly written.

Old 04-01-2008, 05:15 PM

this is beyond me.. i quit.. you guys keep going, trashing this guy becausei want to watch the rest of this from the sidelines.. lol..

keep in mind you guys are now analyzing this to the point of the skeptics of the moon landing..

[sm=chairshot.gif]

Old 04-01-2008, 05:20 PM

ORIGINAL: OKIEZAC

keep in mind you guys are now analyzing this to the point of the skeptics of the moon landing..
Filmed in Nevada

Old 04-01-2008, 05:20 PM

you know this whole side argument would probably be solved IF the guy (who has probably seen this thread a few times) had these bikes, im pretty sure he would take a group pic to shut everyone up. not to hard. im with dwschultzy on this one.

Old 04-01-2008, 05:39 PM
Banned

OKIE-

Ok, so I am going to make this my last post regarding this matter. You have a way of opening your mouth and trying to act as if you have some kind of leverage around here. Dont ask someone to move on from a topic that you had nothing to do with in the first place. If you have got a problem with something that someone has posted then PM that person or do what you hall monitors are use to doing and report it to someone who can do something.
If your not able to stand up for your comments or make an opology for a comment that you made then you my friend have just done the proverbial "foot in mouth"

I think I have just added someone to my buddy list

OKIE?
Name:  retard-3.jpg
Views: 27
Size:  11.1 KB

I hope you have a good day my friend. Hope all is well for you and your loved ones. Ride safe and enjoy, the season is among us!

Old 04-01-2008, 05:39 PM
Banned

keep in mind you guys are now analyzing this to the point of the skeptics of the moon landing.
I can't comment on that, but that satellite that was shot down before/during re-entry a few weeks agowas filled with gravel.

Old 04-01-2008, 05:42 PM
Banned

ORIGINAL: dwschultzy

I think it is necessary when you have someone who has come in here and called someone out...
While I completely agree with you - I can tell you first hand about calling people out on their BS specifically on this forum.

Only this guy isn't a girl... from UK.

So is there some kind of etiquette when someone or a group of people call BS? Should we express our claim for calling BS, then back off and let the accused BS'er prove otherwise? Should we not say anything?

I'm only bringing this up because as a very recent participant in calling BULL****, I see some hypocrasy in this thread.

If it's okay to call BS - then it's okay period. It's not just okay because someone claims they have bikes.

What if they claim to be a super sweet personality, yet their words reflect those of an insecure, attention-starved typical woman?

I'm just trying to determine where the line is - seems I have a problem identifying it on my own... along with some others.

Quick Reply: Ohreally's bikes.