Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

Cop pushes over bike!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2007, 05:12 PM
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Cop pushes over bike!!

Simply put, the cop is a dick. After getting on the scene he was in a rage. He wanted to beat the crap out of something so he picked on the guys bike.

That fat cop needs to realize that it is only a job and in the profession he chose he needs to chill out. I am glad they took his badge and gun, 90% of the job of a good cop is to maintain composure in a situation where it is difficult. That is how innocent people get shot. This guy needs to work in another line of work.

Old 05-26-2007, 05:43 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: prb_F4i

I have trouble respecting the opinion of folks who catagorically declare Police Officers to be "pigs".
It's impossible for me really. No respect to people that have none.

Old 05-26-2007, 05:44 PM

ORIGINAL: fishfryer527

Simply put, the cop is a dick. After getting on the scene he was in a rage. He wanted to beat the crap out of something so he picked on the guys bike.

That fat cop needs to realize that it is only a job and in the profession he chose he needs to chill out. I am glad they took his badge and gun, 90% of the job of a good cop is to maintain composure in a situation where it is difficult. That is how innocent people get shot. This guy needs to work in another line of work.
and the guy on the bike endangered lives by running so by your own reasoning he should never be allowed to ride again, that's how people get killed.

Old 05-26-2007, 08:25 PM

Clearly the Cop needed room on the shoulder....[X(]

Old 05-26-2007, 11:19 PM

cop was a fat SOBand needs to pull the dick out of his mouth when he talks , I couldn't understand what they where saying. like most cops he grew up a dork and thinks he is billy bad *** now hidding behind his gun and badge. the guy on the bike is just a stupid squidbut he stopped. if he was indeed running like it looks then fine arrest him. no need to have him on the ground unless he is trying to run. pushing over the bike is just plain dumb and he should loose his job (NO PAY!) that is vandalism (sp) from an officer of the law none the less (great example) they could have impounded the bike and took the guys pride the right way and or crushed it on TV to show other squids not to run but that would be after court and everything was done right by the book

now they gave this squid a easy way out of the whole deal and now he can get a new faster bike to kill people on the hwy with

Old 05-27-2007, 01:20 AM

ORIGINAL: 2003cbr600rr

cop was a fat SOBand needs to pull the dick out of his mouth when he talks , I couldn't understand what they where saying. like most cops he grew up a dork and thinks he is billy bad *** now hidding behind his gun and badge. the guy on the bike is just a stupid squidbut he stopped. if he was indeed running like it looks then fine arrest him. no need to have him on the ground unless he is trying to run. pushing over the bike is just plain dumb and he should loose his job (NO PAY!) that is vandalism (sp) from an officer of the law none the less (great example) they could have impounded the bike and took the guys pride the right way and or crushed it on TV to show other squids not to run but that would be after court and everything was done right by the book

now they gave this squid a easy way out of the whole deal and now he can get a new faster bike to kill people on the hwy with
You just gave the cops side a boost, anyone reading this is going to take the other side in a heartbeat.

Not very well spoken.

Old 05-27-2007, 03:37 AM

ohhhh, you got owned by 'tHeXmaN'

Old 05-27-2007, 12:08 PM

at the end of the day the story is on the cop.Not the idiot running.If the cops did their job this wouldn't have even been a story.

At the end of the day it is a job.If you vandalize someone property at your job and did it intentionally you will lose your job.Well this cop went overboard and should be fired.It will show that 1 they aren't above the law and 2 **** like this will not be tolerated

Old 05-27-2007, 12:43 PM

ORIGINAL: TheX

ORIGINAL: 2003cbr600rr

You just gave the cops side a boost, anyone reading this is going to take the other side in a heartbeat.

Not very well spoken.

ok, I guess I miss your point as well[&:] unless you mean sucking dick is something you like to do?

I really don't see a side in what I said... they are both idiots the squid needs to be locked up and his bike taken and the cop needs to be canned

Old 05-27-2007, 01:04 PM
Err

ORIGINAL: rrasco

ORIGINAL: Err

ORIGINAL: Tahoe SC

just remember, even the supposedly good guys get angry. put yourself in the other pair of shoes....dude just ran, going uber fast...you finally caught him...you're pissed...can you hold back all that anger? the dude put everyone's life in danger...
was the cop putting anyone at danger when he was chasing him at 100+ , or just the biker?
"was the cop putting anyone at danger when he was chasing him at 100+ , or just the biker?"

do you know what that verb means? cops dont chase air.

are you ****ing kidding me? this is your response?

chase1 /tʃeɪs/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[cheys] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation verb, chased, chas·ing, noun –verb (used with object) 1.to pursue in order to seize, overtake, etc.: The police officer chased the thief. 2.to pursue with intent to capture or kill, as game; hunt: to chase deer. 3.to follow or devote one's attention to with the hope of attracting, winning, gaining, etc.: He chased her for three years before she consented to marry him. 4.to drive or expel by force, threat, or harassment: She chased the cat out of the room.
do you know what it means?

if a cop is doing 100+ trying to catch a motorcycle goin 100+, aren't they both putting people in danger?

its a very simple question. try to answer it this time.