Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

Cop pushes over bike!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2007, 10:59 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Cop pushes over bike!!

hi carebearking78,
Name:  hellobye.gif
Views: 19
Size:  3.2 KB

Old 05-25-2007, 11:02 PM

hiya

Old 05-26-2007, 05:06 AM

ORIGINAL: racer212

Yeah right... careful there buddy, the black helicopters are coming to get you.

Do cops make mistakes or even do bad things. Sure. They're human, and they work under stresses you can even begin to imagine. Theyalso do millionsof good things every dat.Its the bad **** that makes the news though. They put their lives every day to try and make things right, and for that they deserve your respect. Believe me when i tell you there is no one harder on bad cops then good cops. I know this because i come from a long line of cops, and if I hadnt been hurt while in the military I'd probably be one now.

And next time you get pulled over for doing something illegal, make sure you continue to act like a badass quoting stories about bad cops and your **** the police attitude... I'm sure it will help you.

I actually went and did some research on the Robert McIntosh story you quoted. You're leaving a lot of information out of your story, so I'll assume you just dont know instead of outright lying. Only one witness reports that McIntosh was handcuffed when he was shot, while 2 other civilian witnesses dispute this. You also left out the part where McIntosh was found to be high as a kite, and had taken a taser gun away from a cop during a struggle and tried to taze the police. Read everything about this story, not just the conspiracy theory liberal media.I'll be the first to say that the cop didnt do everything right (from what I read) but McIntosh was certainly no innocent, and he was definately combative from the start.

While you're at it, the officer in question is being investigated by a grand jury so he's hardly getting away with it. More over whatever mistakes he's made he's probably screwed because this has become a racial issue and its less likely he'll get a fair trial...

Lets go to Esparza now... you've left out a tons of facts in your version of the store, including the part where Esparza clocked a policeman over the head with a claw hammer, wounding him severely. And again... these are cops are gonna be screwed
Black helicopters? I don’t get it?

I like how you didn’t address the LAPD attack on immigrant rights protestors. When you get them on tape doing what they ALWAYS do I guess it’s kind of hard to justify injustice.
Yea they work real hard, so much stress, riding around in their police cars, trained to power trip, trained to police the working class and the poor, and trained to protect and serve the rich, having to deal with resistance of the people, you’re right it is stressful.

I don’t know about you, but murder is not just a mistake and I would not consider it one if it was done to anyone I loved, nor would you. Your family are cops…..so I don’t think you have or ever will experience the injustice done by cops on a daily level.

I was actually pulled over 4 weeks ago, it was 1am, I was alone, I was speeding by 4 mph over the limit and the cop said my eyes were red so he needed to search my car. Believe me, I treat cops like they are my best friend when I get pulled over, as of this time we have no power so I can’t really treat pigs like they ought to be treated. I am competent and intelligent enough to stay alive to fight another day : )

I believe those other two witnesses were taken to the police station and intimidated into telling a different story, but it may be a different case. He tried to taze the police?? Damn what a soldier! Not very smart though, which is why he was probably shot to DEATH. I like how you try to justify the innocent death of an unarmed teen.

Don’t worry about your friends getting screwed, this so called “justice” system is set up so the rich and those who protect them will always get away with it.

These were just 2 examples out of so much more. And of all the ones we know about, who knows how many thousands

Old 05-26-2007, 06:10 AM

Iwanna be a cop.

Old 05-26-2007, 06:20 AM

yeah this guy is right ^^^^ I think I'll follow his advice. Come to think of it maybemexican people have been making me nervous lately, let's see if I can find some evidence supporting a hate for mexican-american people. Oh here we go Omar Mora shot his wife and a gas station manager in my local area. http://www.wsbt.com/news/local/7675057.htmlOr I can look at it like this, If I wanted to make a strong case against Mexican-Americans ( or whatever the hell is politcally correct, I'm not trying to offend) I could find 50 articles about crimes committed by mexicans today. Not just any crimes CAPITAL crimes such as murder, rape, etc. I found that in less than 30 seconds flat.The important thing is that I could find the same for white people, black people, arab people. Yea I understand the police are supposed to be the ones who are upholding the law, not breaking it, but seriously every type of person from every walk of life can be found committing a crime here or there. You could make a case aginst Jewish Grandma's creating a drug smuggling ring if you did the right research and reported the facts you deemed important, and made your own interjections within to make the case even stronger "I believe those other two witnesses were taken to the police station and intimidated into telling a different story, but it may be a different case" how did you come to that conclusion because you were standing on the street corner across and saw the police man handle the 2 witnesses into a paddy wagon screaming about getting some better information. Or maybe it's that they called you up and told you the real goings on over the cell phone, but got cut off when the cops snatched the phone away from em and crushed it. Later you saw a different story on the news. I have a feeling neither of those happened, and maybe just maybe you're thinking "**** I heard a few times before about cops using agressive tactics to get false testimonies out of individuals so I'm sure that's what happened here". OH and how about "After finding no drugs they then planted bags of marijuana to frame her" did that come out on the news that they planted it, or you were peering in the window and saw it happen. Hell the official statement presented on cnn.com stated a small amount of marijuana was found, how is it not possibly that was her own personal stash. Maybe she liked to bake out every once and a while. If you've read the entire story you know they bust in with a warrant for a cocaine bust, why would they bring pot to plant? Sure you're saying they're pigs, and that they are pieces of **** but come on, if they had the intention to plant evidence in this "bogus bust" they'd ****** a little baggie of coke to drop discretely. Also, before you say they got that warrant due to false information they provided concerning an informant who later stated he never went into that home to buy drugs (despite the officers saying otherwise). That is information a local news station recieved on a call from someone who claimed to be the informant, that could've been anyone that was just outraged by the incident and wanted to help clear her name. I'm not saying they were justified in what they did by any means, and excess of 35+ shots seems like a bit much to drop an elderly woman. Seriously when you get down to it you could just as easily take your reasonings and swap the word PIGS out for BLACKS, WHITE TRASH,or JEWS. Your spraying prejudice everyplace, and that's dangerous. Don't stick up for the dumbass thatled these redneck copson a chase. Both were wrong, if you are going to try and blame it on PIGS you might as well regard all riders as SQUIDS, and all the drivers on that freeway as CAGERS. Grow the hell up. [sm=headbang.gif]

Old 05-26-2007, 06:22 AM

I don't mean you suicidal, one above...lol

Old 05-26-2007, 11:16 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thank you Apocolypse, finally someone that shares my point of view on prejudice. I take a real beating in PM's and email for my views. I refuse to back down or change what I say,or how I say things. It isn't always the cagers fault, and you know the rest already.

Old 05-26-2007, 02:58 PM

Sevencyrus wrote:

"I like how you didn’t address the LAPD attack on immigrant rights"

I like how you didn't use the words ILLEGAL aliens. If you're not a citizen you have no rights in this country.

No wait, they have the right to be deported.

Old 05-26-2007, 02:59 PM

I'llfigure outhow to "quote"lines one of these days...

Old 05-26-2007, 04:48 PM

This whole thing is retarded.
We have a great angle on this one. We are restriced to the view from the car.
Was there some split second decision made? Were there officers at risk due to the proximity of the bike? Are we in a position to question what amount of risk justifies the officer's actions? We cant tell if one of the recently arrived "back-up" was yelling for the bike to be out of his way.

Black_Dog_F4i used to post here often...I think he would not share in the trend to immediatly call the officers actions into question.
We dont see him or others around here much anymore, and I wonder if it is due to an immature trend.

I have trouble respecting the opinion of folks who catagorically declare Police Officers to be "pigs".