Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

Cop pushes over bike!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2007, 07:12 PM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Cop pushes over bike!!

ORIGINAL: Analog

Biker - 01, Cop -01

I was pretty impressed with how folks in Texas get out of the way of State vehicles...I think Cops in Arizona would have a much more difficult time getting through traffic in a situation like this.

orly?!? I was thinking the exact opposite. I was amazed with the light traffic at how many times he had to go off on the shoulder to pass cars in left lane or those that just wouldn't move even with plenty of warning time .. as m/c riders that's even more proof of how clueless cagers are to their surroundings and how we should always be alert as to what someone in any given lane is going to do.

Old 05-25-2007, 07:19 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: rrasco

however, i dont know specificially here in texas, but in some states if you run, you lose your vehicle indefinitely. so without the details, it could of been state property already.

which meant he was allowed to destroy it?

i know this is an extreme perspective to take, but sometimes you need to sit back and look at things a bit differently to better understand them. just stirring the pot.....

[sm=feedback.gif]
you weren't being sarcastic you were trying to justify the cop, no matter what just to say "im cop friendly", kind of like how 'your' girl just argues because it lets her vent

that was me clownin u, if you want a JR patrolman badge I can get you one, I can ask my bro whos a cop sitting here watching this with me, my bro says "thats why your not a cop"

those aren't cops, those are rednecks with badges who parade around

Old 05-25-2007, 07:20 PM
Err

ORIGINAL: AudiCBR

man I wish I was their SGT, theres no point to endanger the lives of possibly 10's - 20's to catch that bike
+100000000000000000000000000

****ing pig

Old 05-25-2007, 07:25 PM
Err

ORIGINAL: Tahoe SC

just remember, even the supposedly good guys get angry. put yourself in the other pair of shoes....dude just ran, going uber fast...you finally caught him...you're pissed...can you hold back all that anger? the dude put everyone's life in danger...
was the cop putting anyone at danger when he was chasing him at 100+ , or just the biker?

Old 05-25-2007, 07:53 PM

ok let me say this as i have had recent experince in this area !the bike that ran bad !the cop that knocked his bike over, just as bad the cop who ran 100+ for like 5min, what we saw was really bad cops and one stupid idoit on a bike ! there is no reason to bash anybody like somebody pointed out ! we don't even know why they were chasing him! i know i pissed a bunch of sheiffs off when i decide to run and they most defenilty let me know when i got home ! but i chose to run. i ran for my reasons i would explain but nobody really cares there is no gray area on this board. and i am getting off point .. that was what life will become if people don't start respecting the law and the law enforecers respecting themselves to stand up and say this is not right. tthe cop speeding at 100 + for 5 min why? he endangered just as many lifes as the idoit on the bike !if not more .. not once did you ever see the bike or other cops why?

Old 05-25-2007, 07:53 PM

ORIGINAL: AudiCBR

ORIGINAL: rrasco

however, i dont know specificially here in texas, but in some states if you run, you lose your vehicle indefinitely. so without the details, it could of been state property already.

which meant he was allowed to destroy it?

i know this is an extreme perspective to take, but sometimes you need to sit back and look at things a bit differently to better understand them. just stirring the pot.....

[sm=feedback.gif]
you weren't being sarcastic you were trying to justify the cop, no matter what just to say "im cop friendly", kind of like how 'your' girl just argues because it lets her vent

that was me clownin u, if you want a JR patrolman badge I can get you one, I can ask my bro whos a cop sitting here watching this with me, my bro says "thats why your not a cop"

those aren't cops, those are rednecks with badges who parade around
umm, ok...i didnt understand your 'clowning' in the least bit. sorry for explaining myself in trying to further the discussion and provoke some thought... i apolagize for misinterpreting the ability of this board to use their minds instead of bronze *****. i present an 'extreme perspective' and you fail to think outside of the box. i was really just trying to stir the pot hence the sign that read 'a little feedback please' and you respond with personal attacks.

so lets get this 'redneck with badges' stereotype correct, what makes your brother any different and why should anyone here give him any other respect? after all, he is just a PIG. im sure he respects the riders who run from him?

Old 05-25-2007, 07:56 PM

ORIGINAL: Err

ORIGINAL: Tahoe SC

just remember, even the supposedly good guys get angry. put yourself in the other pair of shoes....dude just ran, going uber fast...you finally caught him...you're pissed...can you hold back all that anger? the dude put everyone's life in danger...
was the cop putting anyone at danger when he was chasing him at 100+ , or just the biker?
"was the cop putting anyone at danger when he was chasing him at 100+ , or just the biker?"

do you know what that verb means? cops dont chase air.

Old 05-25-2007, 08:15 PM

damn!!! Name:  popcorn.gif
Views: 17
Size:  12.5 KB

Old 05-25-2007, 09:56 PM

[IMG]local://upfiles/15178/B4A74903EECC41B2B95854AD06E55A9D.gif[/IMG]

Old 05-25-2007, 09:58 PM

ORIGINAL: sevencyrus

ORIGINAL: racer212

Wow, its amazing the disrespect for the police in here. Kind of disturbing really. When someone steals you car or rapes your mom, make sure not the call the police ok?

I actually dont have a problem with the cop knocking the bike over. It was in the way of the guy cuffing the guy on the ground, the guy was not cooperating 100% and he was an *** hat for running in the first place. I say **** him.

Who gives a **** what that petty criminal did? YES he did act like an idiot, the squid was not even wearing gear, and YES he put innocent people at risk. I understand this tread is about a cop pushing over a bike, but the attitude held by many that it is wrong to not have respect for these pigs bothers me. You need to wake up to reality.

Just recently the pigs in LA beat the **** out of innocent workers. The police fired 240 rubber bullets and beat people with batons to force everyone out of the park, hours before the May Day rally permit expired. Among those injured were a number of reporters, one of whom has sued the city and the LAPD. And what happened to those cops? NOTHING, nothing ever happens to cops, they kill innocent people all the time.

In my hometown of Houston cops killed Rober McIntosh at a traffic stop. At the traffic stop, they used a taser on McIntosh three times, handcuffed him, turned him over and shot him three times in the chest, taking his life!!! Two cops also killed the mentally ill Omar Esparza. His father had called the police to help to get his son, who was mentally ill, to the hospital. The police officers entered the house armed with Taser stun guns, pellet rifles, and hand guns drawn. Minutes later Valle and his wife heard five gunshots coming from inside. The cops kept the family outside and gave them no information about their son’s condition for four or five hours. No ambulance arrived until three hours after the shooting. “If I had known what the police would do, I would have never called them,” Valle said. Two years ago local cops and capitalist politicians introduced the Tasers, promoting them as a way to reduce the number of deadly cop shootings after public outcry against police violence. A Houston Chronicle study published January 14, however, reported that Houston cops have shot, wounded, and killed as many people since the introduction of the stun guns as before. Police data shows that in almost 1,000 Taser shootings since December 2004, some 63 percent of those shocked were Black. A quarter of Houston’s population of 1.95 million is African American.

And the list goes on and on and on and on and on.............
Yeah right... careful there buddy, the black helicopters are coming to get you.

Do cops make mistakes or even do bad things. Sure. They're human, and they work under stresses you can even begin to imagine. Theyalso do millionsof good things every dat.Its the bad **** that makes the news though. They put their lives every day to try and make things right, and for that they deserve your respect. Believe me when i tell you there is no one harder on bad cops then good cops. I know this because i come from a long line of cops, and if I hadnt been hurt while in the military I'd probably be one now.

And next time you get pulled over for doing something illegal, make sure you continue to act like a badass quoting stories about bad cops and your **** the police attitude... I'm sure it will help you.

I actually went and did some research on the Robert McIntosh story you quoted. You're leaving a lot of information out of your story, so I'll assume you just dont know instead of outright lying. Only one witness reports that McIntosh was handcuffed when he was shot, while 2 other civilian witnesses dispute this. You also left out the part where McIntosh was found to be