Sights 'N Sounds This forum is for pics, vids, and sound clips pertaining to Motorcycles, Racing (Street/Strip), Interviews, etc.

Cop pushes over bike!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2007, 05:17 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Cop pushes over bike!!

ORIGINAL: Wildcat

Take away those badges and what do you got? A group of fat, beer-swillin' rednecks.
Yup. What else do you got? A group of weak insecure ******** with no more power.

And for the record, pushing over a bike is nothing compared to the brutality, intimidation, murder, and injustice these pigs commit everyday

Old 05-25-2007, 06:22 AM
Retired Moderator
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I can't believe some of you people's responses on here.

The cop was an ***, dick, f**khead, you name it, he was it.

The rider (the main dumbass who started this whole thing) had it coming though.

Old 05-25-2007, 11:29 AM
Banned

Chad - dude, relax.

I've been here long enough to know that it's very unlikely that TheX agreed with the cop pushing the bike over whatsoever.

In fact, he never said that. I could pretty much guarantee that when he said they were both ******, he meant BOTH of them. Biker and biker cop (biker cop for pushing over the bike).

Can someone else explain this to this guy? He doesn't seem to be getting it...

Old 05-25-2007, 12:42 PM

I dont think a lot of people seem to get it. So let's get this straight, guy runs from police b/c he is on a bike and is one of the many who think they can outrun anything. Guy finally gets caught after what, 5 minutes of from the looks of it 100+ MPH? Now, I don't think it was really necessary or justified what the cop did, but you guys are missing the point that he was in a HIGH SPEED CHASE! Obviously the guy didnt care about his bike if he was willing to risk his life and the life of his bike by putting it through that. Yes it was excessive. No the cop shouldnt have done that, but he did. The rider should not have run, but he did. Yes the rider deserves to have his bike given to me.

Old 05-25-2007, 12:46 PM

ORIGINAL: rrasco

I dont think a lot of people seem to get it. So let's get this straight, guy runs from police b/c he is on a bike and is one of the many who think they can outrun anything. Guy finally gets caught after what, 5 minutes of from the looks of it 100+ MPH? Now, I don't think it was really necessary or justified what the cop did, but you guys are missing the point that he was in a HIGH SPEED CHASE! Obviously the guy didnt care about his bike if he was willing to risk his life and the life of his bike by putting it through that. Yes it was excessive. No the cop shouldnt have done that, but he did. The rider should not have run, but he did. Yes the rider deserves to have his bike given to me.
+1, agreed. Lol

Old 05-25-2007, 01:05 PM

i don't thing Mr. X needs to relax...in fact...i'm pretty sure he was rather calm as he was typing. he's well versed in internet debates.

as for the po po...the runner should just be glad the fat cop didn't sit on him to restrain him. as for the 'bad' cop pushing the bike over...total d!ck move...but as rrasco said...shouldn't matter, **** didn't are about his life, life of others or anything else for that matter.

just remember, even the supposedly good guys get angry. put yourself in the other pair of shoes....dude just ran, going uber fast...you finally caught him...you're pissed...can you hold back all that anger? the dude put everyone's life in danger...

i'm not saying it's right...cause it's sooo wrong...but it's understandable! now if it was just a routine stop and it was me on my bike and the po po did that...i'd just laugh and say i can't even see the scratch you just made in all the other scratches...but if it was a nice shiney new bike...i'd have to go MMA on his ****...cause that's just wrong.

BTW...OT...i just put another scratch on the bike by ramming it with my wagon...so it's like scratch #1493992 on the F4i...and bit scratch no. 1 on the wagon bumper.

Old 05-25-2007, 01:13 PM

ORIGINAL: Chad4000

edit: in response to thex

bro, first off relax. be cool.
I'm beyond relaxed, I live the toltec lifestyle. Be offended by nothing. This is the internet and nothing that happens here frustrates or angers me.

What does frustrate me is the attitude that a lot of riders have when it comes to accountability. Running from the law is never a good or cool thing to do. when people brag about it they only prove how childish and irresponsible they are. There's another thread here where a guys family was nearly killed by a rider running from the popo and everyone suddently sides against the rider doing it. If the post was about someone getting away from the law everyone sides with the rider and thinks he's 1337.

The cop was absolutely wrong in what he did, and so was the rider. That's what I said in my first post in this thread. I never defended the cop.

Old 05-25-2007, 01:42 PM

You know what? If I was the cop, I would of probably pushed it over too....better yet, I would have probably thrown him into it so he knocked it over, so there. Im so tired of everyone backing up these irresponsible people. I bet the guy doesnt even have a motorcycle license, or insurance. And how do you guys even know it is not a stolen bike? (which i realize would make it worse, but never the less)

Old 05-25-2007, 04:00 PM

no way is damaging someones personal property justified. He ran and it is very stupid and he endangered lives but the law is set up to take him to jail and then he will see a juge who will determine his fate. No where in the law do I see if someone makes a cop mad he can destroy your property. Especially just for the guy being a dumbass, hell I know tons of dumbasses but I don't think their things should be damaged.

Old 05-25-2007, 04:03 PM

Biker - 01, Cop -01

I was pretty impressed with how folks in Texas get out of the way of State vehicles...I think Cops in Arizona would have a much more difficult time getting through traffic in a situation like this.